IGNORED

Fundie couples that should have happened but didn't

isarhenne

The title says it all: Would some of our adult fundies actually better suited with someone else? What do you think?

Who would be a better match for Jessa and for Ben?

For David Waller?

For Jinger?

Grandma Duggar?

The Arndt boys?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arndt boys is easy, 7 sisters

Jessa- that Tebone football player. Or some famous Christian pastor/rock band.

David Waller- a man

Jessa is just fine with Ben, imho. They're perfectly suited to one another. Ben kisses Jessa's ass, and Jessa looks good on Ben's arm.

Now I really wish Davey Waller had been able to marry his beloved Robert Staddon.

Arndt boys? Girls they met in college. Y'know, in the alternate universe where they were allowed to go to college.

Grandma Duggar? Marilyn Manson.

Jinger? A hipster boy from NYU.

Mark Driscoll and Kris Jenner

Doug Wilson and Paula Deen

That right there is so wickedly naughty. And funny. The Paula Deen/Doug Wilson hookup seems just so .....inevitable.

Who can be matched up with our perpetual "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" sisters, the Botkinettes? How old are they now?

Sometimes I think they realize that hanging out at home might be better than becoming Warriors-for-Jesus breeders. The Devil You Know and all.....

Jill Rodrigues and John Shrader.

Oh dear lord. Fundiedom's two biggest grifters.

You'd have to hope that Zambia sells plenty of green eyeliner. Or maybe they wouldn't have gone to Zambia- there aren't any famous fundies out there who Jill could stalk and grab photo opportunities with.

And I agree with 16strong. Jessa and Ben are well suited. Both are vain/smug as fuck and think they're God's gift to mankind.

PP and Erika Shupe, because Erika isn't remotely submissive and brow beats the life out of poor Bob. And I'd really, really, REALLY love to watch PP get a taste of his own whiny medicine!

PP and Jill Rodriguez or Lori Alexander

ZsuZsu and John Shrader or Ken Alexander

Those are worse enough to even drive the completely loonie PP&ZsuZsu absolutely crazy with their antics.

Who can be matched up with our perpetual "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" sisters, the Botkinettes? How old are they now?

Sometimes I think they realize that hanging out at home might be better than becoming Warriors-for-Jesus breeders. The Devil You Know and all.....

I always thought one of them would maybe get paired up with Natty Darnell. Also, I have a feeling that Elizabeth and JTitsuP might have had a mutual crush at one point, but obviously that never went anywhere.

Jill Rodrigues and John Shrader.

I think Jill Duggar and John Shrader would be even better. Both determine to be missionaries but no actual skills or clue as to how to really help people.

I have a soft spot for Priscilla and always find myself wishing she would have found someone kind who really loves her, a la Chad Paine.

Josh Duggar and Zsu Zsu...just to see the sparks fly. 8-)

In my opinion Zsu would never have become so hateful had she not met the PP. So, I'd like to pair her up with someone she met while attending grad school. She'd still be totally rigid in her beliefs and always right, but at least it would be a different set of beliefs.

I think the Botkin girls have long since realized that they have a better life now than they ever would as wives and mothers to half-educated men children. Plus, I think they recognize that even if they did want to get married, their father would never allow it anyway. I think those two are going to be perpetually the faces of the stay-at-home daughters movement, no matter how old they get. They're lively, interesting, intelligent women and it seems like such a shame that they'll only have each other for companions for the rest of their lives. Maybe that's enough for them, I dunno, but it wouldn't be for most folks.

I don't think BG and Grandma Duggar are a fit. Doesnt she havea tv in her room?

And here's an outlandish pair: Kate Gosselin and Jim Bobb Duggar , though Kate's far from Fundie, their personalities match.

Archived