IGNORED

Lifetime Movie Network planning a movie on Duggars - Satire

MatthewDuggar

Now this I will be watching!

usatoday.com.co/duggar-family-lifetime-movie-a-familys-dark-secret-to-begin-filming/

Edited to add - I now know this is a satire site.... my bad

"Critics of the project say this is nothing more than tasteless exploitation of a family tragedy"

You could say the same about TLC trying to salvage what they can from the Duggar mess and make a new show from it.

Oh good, I was going to say, didn't this same story get debunked like two months ago? But I just read to the '.com' and missed the '.co'. So yeah, this is (still) fake.

Even though I know this is satire, I wish it would be made. I also wish, if it were to be made, that there was a clown car, featured predominately, in at least one scene. Visual metaphor blahblahblah.

I must say the actor they chose to play Josh is spot on. Not so sure about the others. Damn, I wish this was a real thing. :lol:

I bet this season of Law and order:svu will have an episode based on the duggar scandal. The newer seasons always have topics resembling viral stories.

OK... let's start. What actors/actresses would we like to see?

Personally I think the guy from 30 Rock who played Kenneth would be great for JimBob!

Archived