IGNORED

Elissa and Joseph Maxwell Baby Thread - Calia Grace Maxwell is here

0 kids n not countin

Maybe it's just me, but I found Nathan's wording of his congratulations a bit weird. He is a Maxwell though, so no surprise I suppose. Congratulations on "their" Calia, WTF??? :think:

I suspect my brain may be melting, but I heard Nathan's words in an Arndt accent... :shock:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went back to their wedding pictures (because I'm a masochist, I guess), and noticed strange things in Pt. 4.

"While Joseph and Elissa greeted guests, the truck-decorating committee was hard at work. John, as a very benevolent best man, let his truck be used. Our friend Dave did an amazing job with the writing (he thinks fonts!)."

Thanks, Princessmahina, for finding this quote.

OMG - this quote hurts, hurts, hurts my brain to read! :angry-banghead:

Elissa is a lovely woman. Then again, I don't think Joseph is terrible looking either. They'll probably have some really cute children.

I went back to their wedding pictures (because I'm a masochist, I guess), and noticed strange things in Pt. 4.

"While Joseph and Elissa greeted guests, the truck-decorating committee was hard at work. John, as a very benevolent best man, let his truck be used. Our friend Dave did an amazing job with the writing (he thinks fonts!)."

What the ever loving fuck does that mean?! How do you think fonts? Does he think in them? Think of them? It's hard to believe this woman is a published writer.

So, does the bolded bit make anyone else wonder if John loaning them his truck for their honeymoon means that Joseph didn't (or doesn't) have a car, or at least a roadworthy vehicle?

If your work is done at your father's home, do you need a vehicle of your own?

Archived