IGNORED

Elissa and Joseph Maxwell Baby Thread - Calia Grace Maxwell is here

0 kids n not countin

I vote "Steven Marie" for a boy or "Stevia Marie" for a girl. Solid picks both imho.

If I could go back and change my user name, I think I would change it to "Steve Marie."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Double checked, she's due sometime this month. I don't think they gave an exact date.

They did give a date. The due date is "god's perfect timing".

I agree that there will be no Steves or Teris as first names. Maxwell head would explode if two things in universe had the same name. Two similar first names would be poor household management skills and demonstrate a lack of proper scheduling.

I agree that there will be no Steves or Teris as first names. Maxwell head would explode if two things in universe had the same name. Two similar first names would be poor household management skills and demonstrate a lack of proper scheduling.

Yeah, look what they did when one of them married someone with the same name as a member - her name got changed.

Heck, even her sister's name got changed!

I don't know if any of them would dare name their child "Steven"--it would be like naming your child God in that family.

PS Hi, Steve :penguin-no:

Yeah, he has rather made himself into the family idol, hasn't he? We all know what Steve usually does with idols...

Maybe he thinks it's OK for his family to worship him because he is such good buds with God, and the big G won't mind someone as awesome and righteous as Steve stealing a bit of holy thunder. Willing to bet your soul, Steve? ;)

Didn't one of the Maxwell couples schedule time to pick a name for the impending offspring?

Schedula Homemaker Maxwell OR

Manly Schedulus Maxwell

Didn't one of the Maxwell couples schedule time to pick a name for the impending offspring?

Schedula Homemaker Maxwell OR

Manly Schedulus Maxwell

That was Chris and NR Anna. They also recycled Lydia's middle name Joy which was Susannah's middle name. I hope they OK'ed it with Nate and Mel first.

Generally, I hope that new babies are boys because the girls have it so rough in fundiedom. But for the Maxwells, I always hope for girls because then Steve will ignore the kid.

Generally, I hope that new babies are boys because the girls have it so rough in fundiedom. But for the Maxwells, I always hope for girls because then Steve will ignore the kid.

Good point!! & I agree!

I thought they try & use names from the Bible.

Stephen is from the Bible. First martyr, somewhere in Acts.

Now whether or not it's ok to respell it, who knows...

Stephen is from the Bible. First martyr, somewhere in Acts.

Now whether or not it's ok to respell it, who knows...

Maybe if they name the kid Esteban or Steve-O, they could get away with it.

Don't the Maxwell's usually wait till the beginning of the 2nd trimester to announce? They announced on April 12th which would make the due date October 12-13th.

I'm going to guess October 18th, girl Rachel Mary

if it is a boy I'll say Jacob Samuel

I say homebirth.

And God's perfect timing arrived:

Calia Grace.

Is Calia biblical?

I think it's just the regular-old adjective for beautiful in Greek. No woman in the New Testament actually uses it as a name, to my knowledge.

Do you think they would pronounce it cuh-LEE-uh or CAL-yuh or what?

Given the fact that it is Greek and a form of Callista, I'm going to guess the pronunciation is cuh-LEE-uh.

Of course that doesn't mean the Maxwells would use the pronunciation that makes sense. :roll:

Kale-ee-uh. or possibly Cal-ee-uh.

Elissa is doing very well and enjoying her bundle of joy. The labor went fast, especially for it being Elissa’s first. I was blessed to support Elissa throughout labor, and I’m thrilled to have Calia here.

So Elissa is enjoying HER baby and Joseph is thrilled that the baby is here. Odd way to announce the birth of your daughter. I'm happy that everything went well but dismayed at the prospect of Calia's life as a little mother's helper.

Under 6 pounds. That's a small baby. And, yes, that enormous headband is ridiculous, more suitable for a two year old. By now if someone showed off their baby girl without a handband it would be shocking.

I think someone predicted Grace as a middle name, didn't they?

Calia is an unusual choice for the Maxwells, but I'm guessing that's Elissa's influence.

Elissa looks tired, but okay.

I hope life isn't too hard for little Calia. We know, at least, she will be ignored by her grandfather, thankfully.

Archived