IGNORED

TLC sponsor list for contacting or boycotting

luv2laugh

inquisitr.com/2464050/hundreds-of-brands-say-no-to-duggar-dillard-seewald-specials/

This list is a sponsor update. A lot of companies have pulled out. I'm happy I don't have to boycott Crayola.

There is a Facebook group that is actively also involved with messaging the sponsors. Am I allowed to post the link to the Facebook group? They want more members. They currently have about 300 or so. The group is called Contacting the Sponsors #nomoreduggars

I cannot find this group on FB. A link would be great.

inquisitr.com/2464050/hundreds-of-brands-say-no-to-duggar-dillard-seewald-specials/

This list is a sponsor update. A lot of companies have pulled out. I'm happy I don't have to boycott Crayola.

This article is just great!

The idea in the comments that LGBT and CSA groups advertise during the special is a good one except that it would mean giving money to the Duggars.

Someone should hit up Lowe's FB and ask how they feel about that JB & Meredith pic. I would, but they already blocked me.

To what photo are you referring? Can you post it or sell to it here?

I left a message on our local Hobby Lobby page forgetting their association. I also thought about posting on Lowe's FB. Don't remind me of Lil and Elle. I've about stopped going there.

Clorox better boycott. The feline headship prefers Fresh Step cat litter. The last time I switched brands he would piss and shit on my bed.....LOL!

#NoMoreDuggars has gotten 180 sponsors to drop the duggar clan according to this starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/10/07/no-more-duggars-almost-180-advertisers

I wonder what kind of sponsors they're going to be left with. Please be Adam and Eve products and Ashley Madison.

I'd be very curious to see the list of companies that are refusing to comment or refusing to pull out.

me too

I rarely post, but I lurk. :) I'm also writing sponsors. As much as I loved reading the snark on them, finding out how truly demented they are made me not want them to profit off of their abusive lifestyle. I truly feel for the kids, they are denied opportunities. My goodness Jessa doesn't even have a GED. I don't think that should be rewarded. TLC is really the modern day freak show sadly. :(

• Upvote 1

I'd be very curious to see the list of companies that are refusing to comment or refusing to pull out.

From facebook.com/notes/cancel-the-duggars/tlc-sponsors-updated-october-8th/416262115246122

Sponsors that NEVER STOPPED supporting the Duggars and 19 Kids & Counting:

Chapstick

Caesar dog food

Capital One

Chase

Disney

GEICO

Jenny Craig- Corporate

Juvéderm (Allergan)

Liberty Mutual

Little Ceasars

Lowe's Home Improvement

Maybelline

Proctor & Gamble

Rogers (a Canadian telecom)

Sandals Resort

Vidal Sasoon

• Upvote 1

From facebook.com/notes/cancel-the-duggars/tlc-sponsors-updated-october-8th/416262115246122

Chapstick

Caesar dog food

Capital One

Chase

Disney

GEICO

Jenny Craig- Corporate

Juvéderm (Allergan)

Liberty Mutual

Little Ceasars

Lowe's Home Improvement

Maybelline

Proctor & Gamble

Sandals Resort

Vidal Sasoon

Disney. SMH

Clorox better boycott. The feline headship prefers Fresh Step cat litter. The last time I switched brands he would piss and shit on my bed.....LOL!

In this case don't boycott aint nothing worse then a pissed off kitty :shifty-kitty:

Disney. SMH

So if my Name is Ariel do I have to protest my name ? :shrug:

I just have to ask: How, how, HOW can any reputable company decide to get behind the Duggars and put their money into publicly identifying themselves with them? How, how, HOW???......

(And yes, I know the answer. The Come-To-Jesus market is massive in the USA and these companies believe it'll profit them in the long term. But......you know....... :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: )

Chapstick

Caesar dog food

Capital One

Chase

Disney

GEICO

Jenny Craig- Corporate

Juvéderm (Allergan)

Liberty Mutual

Little Ceasars

Lowe's Home Improvement

Maybelline

Proctor & Gamble

Sandals Resort

Vidal Sasoon

With that list alone they have enough to continue. I'm very surprised at p&g.

They aren't a direct sponsor but are used a lot, Chick fil a too good not to share

SO the owner of My CFA came to a concert I was working last night, today when I got my meal he said "Why was there a crazy preacher there. They're almost Worse then the Duggars giving Christians a bad name" he HATES being linked with them

Disney. SMH

Disney is the least surprising. They have BILLIONS of fans who fly all over the globe to visit their parks and buy their shitty movies. Disney is its own cult following. Even if 1,000 people boycotted Disney, there's still plenty of people who give no fucks about the Duggars or Disney's advertising deal with them. I'd imagine Disney buys advertising buy the truckload and getting out of one time slot, once a week, on one channel doesn't even show up on their radar. The rest of those companies are amateurs compared to Disney. Disney World Japan alone has enough daily visitors to keep the whole company floating and the Japanese don't even know what a Duggar is. So a handful of grumpy people Tweeting them? Yeah that's a non-issue to Disney.

without sponsors, it will either have to air with no ads or go straight to DVD, which I think is a better option. Straight to DVD may not be exactly be TV, but it's better than nothing and plenty of humpers to buy..

Nothing really new - just more press:

realtytoday.com/articles/41909/20151011/josh-duggar-scandal-after-effect-jill-and-jessa-duggar-tlc-specials-under-threat-as-advertisers-pull-out.htm

The specials are going to air, there's no doubt about that. The majority of the cost has already been incurred, likely before Joshy's sins were exposed the first time. If only Lowes and Disney stands with them its still a recoup of expenses to TLC. The real goal in all of this has to be to convince TLC not to spend any more money on creating Duggar specials.

• Destiny unpinned this topic