IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion -14

happy atheist

Also do cows get accountability partners? Or will the boys need accountability partners when they are with the cows...? Maybe they'll just cross that bridge if they come to it... I feel bad insinuating this, but sexually deprived boys plus cows can equal something very bad.

Reminds me of that old joke - why do Scottish shepherds wear kilts? Because a sheep can hear a zipper a mile away.

*I am not implying anyone in Arky will be doing anything they shouldn't be with animals.*

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for double posting, this belongs here more than the Joshley Madison thread because the previous pages have been about 911 calls. Well guess what. Duggars aren't exempt after all. A different judge ordered the release of the 911 call and apparently the audio was already released to InTouch and it was on their website on June 10th? arkansasonline.com/news/2015/oct/06/judge-records-related-duggar-911-call-open-under-f/

Edit: this article is the more complete one nwaonline.com/news/2015/oct/07/youth-court-opinion-tied-to-records-del/

Wait...THAT is the 911 call that all the hoopla is about? I remember listening to that. It wasn't very 'juicy,' by any means.

Happy 6th birthday Kenzie! Don't worry. Meredith will be old enough soon to help you raise your brothers and any future M children.

Some of the anti-duggar FB groups are pretty convinced they are "buying" "likes". I guess it's even more apparent on the photos they post which would make sense since the people that are paid to like stuff would rather like a photo than an entire page.

This might be a naive question, but how can you"buy" "likes" on FB? But it would make sense because I can not think of another reason why the "likes" would go up so much in times like this. By the way also on the TLC FB page 19 kids and counting hast over 2 and a half Million likes whereas eg "sisterwives" has half a million in total. How many real Duggar fans are really out there?

My god. Cows? Does that mean they permit the boys to TOUCH THEIR UDDERS!? Was this seen as a gimmick for TLC or a healthy release of energy? :naughty:

Nah, they won't be dairy cows, can you imagine a Duggar getting up at sunrise everyday to milk? I'm thinking there's just a few steers to keep the grass down. Much less work, and able to be left while attending home school conferences etc. Plus, no need for the boys to touch their girl bits.

This might be a naive question, but how can you"buy" "likes" on FB? But it would make sense because I can not think of another reason why the "likes" would go up so much in times like this. By the way also on the TLC FB page 19 kids and counting hast over 2 and a half Million likes whereas eg "sisterwives" has half a million in total. How many real Duggar fans are really out there?

There are shady PR firms that hire "click-workers" to just go out an like pages, photos, etc on social media and pay them pennies on the dollar. Many are from other countries. There are also hundreds of thousands of fake social media accounts created to do the same thing, and it's all very automated.

Wait...THAT is the 911 call that all the hoopla is about? I remember listening to that. It wasn't very 'juicy,' by any means.

Oh cool you heard it! Was it just what we've heard it was? Basically just requesting police and not saying the child's name?

There are shady PR firms that hire "click-workers" to just go out an like pages, photos, etc on social media and pay them pennies on the dollar. Many are from other countries. There are also hundreds of thousands of fake social media accounts created to do the same thing, and it's all very automated.

JB wouldn't do this though, he would have some of his child labor do it for him. (Insert imaginary laughing icon here, since I'm on my phone).

Admitting that Josie has problems due to her premature birth is essentially admitting she isn't a miracle baby in the Duggars' eyes. They hold her up as a poster child for the anti-choice movement.

I find this so ridiculous. Mainly because Michelle wasn't in unstoppable labor with Josie when she was born at 25 weeks. She had a section to save Michelle's life. And while 25 weeks is past viability technically, survival is totally not guaranteed. What if Josie had died? What is the difference between that situation and an abortion to save the life of the mother? NONE. Basically a late term abortion. Makes me wonder what would have happened if Josie had only been 22-23 weeks along... let Michelle die of whatever was happening to her (was it preeclampsia? gall bladder issues? I can't remember).

Poor cat! I'm still angry with Derick over that one. If you care about the life of a four cell being then you should care about a cat! It probably is a ploy to get TLC back because they're sooooo interesting!

I'm still pissed as well that Derick aimed for and hit that poor cat. Ben too. Then the whole Duggar clan laughed! No real empathy for animals. It was low. He never admitted to doing anything wrong either. Jessa defended the behavior on some radio interview I heard. I'm tempted to mail them a copy of the children's book "Kitty Corner: Domino" by Ellen Miles. In the story a boy named Micheal saves a lost kitten from being hit by another kid sledding down a snow covered hill. I wonder if they would even connect the lines. :think:

I feel like the Duggars allow others to graze their cows on their land, which is pretty common. I don't know if I heard that somewhere or its someone else I'm thinking of?

Oh cool you heard it! Was it just what we've heard it was? Basically just requesting police and not saying the child's name?

No child was named. And they didn't say exactly WHY they needed to check on the child.

Does anyone follow the Pickles Facebook page? Apparently someone saw Michelle and JB in the waiting room at an ultrasound place. Obviously people are assuming it's something to do with Michelle's uterus. But who knows. It could be anything.

I will say, there was a funny comment about how many Josh crawled back in.

Does anyone follow the Pickles Facebook page? Apparently someone saw Michelle and JB in the waiting room at an ultrasound place. Obviously people are assuming it's something to do with Michelle's uterus. But who knows. It could be anything.

I still maintain they're considering IVF or something.

I saw that post. The guy said he saw them when his wife went in for an ultrasound but he didn't specify that it was an ultrasound place. Could have been an OB office. Or she might have been getting a routine ultrasound. Or J20 is on the way (but I seriously doubt that one.)

Reminds me of that old joke - why do Scottish shepherds wear kilts? Because a sheep can hear a zipper a mile away.

*I am not implying anyone in Arky will be doing anything they shouldn't be with animals.*

This reminds me of an ex-Amish memoir I read. He talks about their only sexual exposure being with the livestock. Not even joking. He's very very detailed about it.

amazon.com/Amish-Confidential-Bishops-Shatters-Silence/dp/0977268004/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444361349&sr=8-1&keywords=chris+burkholder

**Not implying all the Amish make nice-nice with their farm animals.

Who wants to bet that the tabloids will have picked this one up before the end of the weekend?

I find this so ridiculous. Mainly because Michelle wasn't in unstoppable labor with Josie when she was born at 25 weeks. She had a section to save Michelle's life. And while 25 weeks is past viability technically, survival is totally not guaranteed. What if Josie had died? What is the difference between that situation and an abortion to save the life of the mother? NONE. Basically a late term abortion. Makes me wonder what would have happened if Josie had only been 22-23 weeks along... let Michelle die of whatever was happening to her (was it preeclampsia? gall bladder issues? I can't remember).

I agree with you. I was just pointing out how the Duggars pimp out Josie and their ridiculous reason for it.

That image of Joshie crawling back into Michelle's uterus sure ain't leaving my head anytime soon......

:mouse-shock: :mouse-shock:

I still maintain they're considering IVF or something.

Isn't IVF a big no-no in fundie circles because of abortion?

• happy atheist locked and unpinned this topic

Archived