IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion -14

happy atheist

I would hope the rental company cleaned it up for the next customer. 

I remember the last rental I got didn't even have cruise control and if stunk of burrito like that I'd be raising holy hell about the car. 

Never driven a car with cruise control so it's a lost concept to me.  I'm sure the rental company (a major one) has a deal with a car detailing service.  

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right. I was confusing the Quakers with the Amish. The Amish were running those evil puppy mills. 

No problem. There's a lot of confusion. Just for the record, like a number of other Quaker women, I have my hair colored, sometimes wear dangly shiny earrings, and wear clothes in a variety of sometimes-loud colors. They were stylish, too, until I gave up the effort and became a comfortable frump wearing clothes of a variety of colors. I also laugh really loudly at times and swear an awful lot, though not in Quaker Meeting. 

Might be time to trot out a courtship, Duggars. 

The only person that might be able to help them with a courtship is Jana. The rest are pretty much BTDT. People would be interested in Jana getting her happy ever after.

The Jinger/Lawson Joy/Trace double wedding will be announced any day now! :P 

Maybe Jon David will finally find a lady who will put up with him. Although, they probably want a courtship that people will actually care about. People are going to go nuts if Jana ever shows interest in someone. 

I don't get the hate for JD. he was hardly ever on in 8 years. he's probably the one  Duggar we know the least.

Well that's beyond terrifying.

poisoning the water supply to their houses with crushed up birth control tablets, starting now

1a2486b7e70e1ec78bcde3ad9b3f50e4.png

Well that's not a pleasant thought at all. 

1a2486b7e70e1ec78bcde3ad9b3f50e4.thumb.png.1887b157350e922c4ea0f691fb5719f7.png

But half will be girls and thus kept home barefoot and pregnant and the other half will be unelectable and uneducated man children "working" in Duggar "businesses" to support their quivers. Not too much chance of them overrunning the legislature

The only person that might be able to help them with a courtship is Jana. The rest are pretty much BTDT. People would be interested in Jana getting her happy ever after.

Yes I would like to see Jana happy, but for all we know, she may be happy just as she is now. There is unfortunately two sides to every story. Unfortunately as she is only allowed to spew out hateful bulldust there is no way we'll ever know her side.

Yes I would like to see Jana happy, but for all we know, she may be happy just as she is now. There is unfortunately two sides to every story. Unfortunately as she is only allowed to spew out hateful bulldust there is no way we'll ever know her side.

Jana knows nothing different so she very well be happy as we know it. She has nothing to compare her life too as she had been so sheltered so I don't think she is dreaming about the life "she could have" so to speak. This is the life she knows so she deals with it. Far better than I would but she deals.

But half will be girls and thus kept home barefoot and pregnant and the other half will be unelectable and uneducated man children "working" in Duggar "businesses" to support their quivers. Not too much chance of them overrunning the legislature

And dem wemins ain't supposda vote:naughty:

Jim Bob is trending on facebook for a quick little post giving advice on parenting. He talks about removing sensuality from the home, and the evils of birth control. I kind of wonder if he is testing the waters. From the response on facebook, I think he'd be better off putting his head back down. 

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • happy atheist unpinned this topic

Archived