IGNORED

James Manning Interrupts Peace Protest With Hate Speech

Pennyrose

James Manning of ATLAH World Missionary Church, displaying that he's just just as lovely a person as the last time he was in the news, interrupted a candlelit vigil held outside of his church. Manning yelled at the participants, calling them, racist, demon-possessed Jesus-haters, among other things.

The vigil was organized by Harlem Against Violence, Homophobia, And Transphobia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-manning-freakout_56057370e4b0768126fd3f7c?cps=gravity_2425_8026972562951373808

(not breaking since it's huffington post, they won't care)

"You’re Jesus haters. You are racist as well," Manning says in the above video. "C’mon you faggots! All you lesbos! All you perverted people! All you dung eaters! Come over here? Do you think your chants are going to stop me? You can no more stop me than you can stop the power of the blood of Jesus. I declare the blood of Jesus against you faggots, you lesbos, you perverts, you sick-minded people. You are sick! You are demon possessed! Stop the demons now! Stop the demons now!â€

How his congregation cannot see that he's more than a little mentally unstable baffles me. (He thinks Starbucks puts semen in their lattes, and Justin Beiber had a sex change operation :cray-cray: )

Manning has been talked about here before. For anyone wanting to go down this rabbit hole, here are the last two threads, which have some posts on his history:

viewtopic.php?f=205&t=26489&p=981743&hilit=atlah#p981743

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=24908&p=868799&hilit=atlah#p868799

(I think this would fit in QoS, but I can't post there yet. Mods if it's appropriate there, please move the post. ty! )

Archived