IGNORED

Liberty Phillips Turns 19

DomWackTroll

Beall posted this photo on FB of her looking very pretty and grown up:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1135644953129467&set=p.1135644953129467&type=3&theater

ETA: Among those who “liked†the post: James Pennington, Susan Disharoon, Emily Gunn, Kevin Turley, Joel Wean, Deborah Yuck, Bonnie Chancey, Wesley Strackbein, and Breezy Brookshire. Doug’s tragically Catholic mother, Margaret Phillips, left her Catholic germs in the thread.

Marian the Librarian

OK, I'll be the one to say it: Liberty is now the same age Lourdes was when DPIAT/R was using her for free nannying services, "grooming" her, and possibly doing more. :angry-banghead:

OK, I'll be the one to say it: Liberty is now the same age Lourdes was when DPIAT/R was using her for free nannying services, "grooming" her, and possibly doing more. :angry-banghead:

Yes when I saw the thread title i thought "Sounds like about time to start her career as a nanny. "

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• 47of74

47of74

Ok if it wasn’t for the Seattle Police car I would g if Ave guessed this happened in Des Moines. 

· 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy  »  Destiny

Mini-B and I were talking about you today, could you feel it?
      We’ve been exploring crystals and reiki and sage cleansing...not at all in an appropriating way but embracing it and beginning to learn.  We went to a crystal shop and got some lovely things that are meaningful to us and also a sage and lavender bundle.  

researching how to do a respectful cleansing.  

really wish you lived local so we could have dragged you with us.    
      · 3 replies
    • petrushka

petrushka

Mr. P is home and doing well from our recent scare/GI bleed. Age and NSAIDs to blame.  Thanks everyone for your concern.
      · 2 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Imperfect Foods - have anyone tried them?  
      I'm getting my first box today.  I've never done a subscription box of any kind before, and I'm disproportionately excited.
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

But it's still Friday so there's that!

· 0 replies
    • Kailash

Kailash

Side note: This is a special To Do list, as it’s @Karma’s last weekend before her surgery so please join in with your plans and well wishes for her. ❤️
      Hey Friends! It’s Friday here, and I’m on a three day weekend, two of which I’ll be without my car. So I have no excuse not to get things done! Join me in grandiose ideas of productivity or even realistic goals. 😀

· 13 replies
    • finnlassie

finnlassie

Ended a toxic relationship. Last nail in the coffin was calling my dad about this yesterday, and him immediately listing reasons why he didn't like him. Yeah. I trust his judgement more than anyone else's. QUARANTINE SINGLE TIMES WOOOOOO!!!!
      · 2 replies
    • Destiny

Destiny

Tonight's attempt at making delicious tofu is in the oven. Early results seem promising so far.
      I love tofu and being able to make it and not have it be hot garbage would be delightful.
      · 2 replies
    • Don'tlikekoolaid

Don'tlikekoolaid

Tsunami warnings for Hawaii and Australia.  Stay safe to FJ people and everyone else too.
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

The first sounds recorded on Mars. 

· 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.