IGNORED

Jill & Jessa specials coming - MERGED

quiversR4hunting

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn I was gonna go up to Lynchburg and send you some Jack straight from the source!

Who lives near Brentford, London? That is HQ for GlaxoSmithKline maker of Zofran- please ship a pallet to Buzzard- STAT!

Does that mean they've been filming them this whole time? If the specials are supposed to air by the end of the year, it would definitely seem that way.

Glad this has it's own thread. It was annoying to have to jump from thread to thread to read everyone's comments.

Can't wait for Buzzard's recaps.

Does that mean they've been filming them this whole time? If the specials are supposed to air by the end of the year, it would definitely seem that way.

I bet they filmed them going to Amy's wedding and the Dillards moving the last of their stuff out of the big house. Remember Derrick said they had some stuff to take care of for a month and this was a planned month home. Well I bet it's all been filmed to show the Dillard's moving away.

ugh, ugh ugh!

I thought that also.....it would certainly offer some explanation as to why they don't seem all that worried about money and getting their lives going.

And now we know why Ben wasn't entering the seminary

BAM - there you go

This is hilarious on so many levels.

I thought something was up when the duggar family facebook announced that they would announce something about the baby on Monday something

well - damn

I will watch :D I will be amused

But who did not see this coming

Come on

And now we know why Ben wasn't entering the seminary

BAM - there you go

This is hilarious on so many levels.

I thought something was up when the duggar family facebook announced that they would announce something about the baby on Monday something

well - damn

I will watch :D I will be amused

But who did not see this coming

Come on

I'm not surprised it's happening. I AM surprised it's happening so soon.

I really hope someone is protecting Anna. Famy selling her photos to People was bad enough. I hope Anna doesn't feel like she needs to dance for the new Duggar cameras because of something that isn't her fault. I really hope they aren't exploiting her even more. She gave birth on a toilet for these people to film.

If anyone deserves space and privacy, it's Anna.

Buzzard deserves better then that.

Buzzard totally deserves to be in an A list celebrity rehab! Hob nob with the true rich and famous :)

it's entirely possible from what TLC describes -about the show - that they will slice together the stuff THEY ALREADY FILMED for the new season that will never air -

which means - everything to do with Josh, anna etc won't be aired

THEY ALREADY filmed it - get it :D

and now they we get to see Jessa give birth

who boy

I'm not surprised it's happening. I AM surprised it's happening so soon.

I fully expected a Blessa birth special. People still love these con artists. Especially poor, innocent Jill and Jessa who didn't deserve this :ew: :angry-banghead:

TLC is getting a bunch of negative tweets sent to them right now. Far more negative than positive.

The People comments are brutal as well. People used to be full of leghumpers before all of this.

I'm ashamed to admit that I cannot wait to watch this fuck show that should NOT be back on television, I should add.

And the layers of hypocrisy of the Dillard's "missionary work" for a story line for the cameras is down right sickening. Not to mention how sickening the "mission work" of theirs- with or without cameras- is to begin with! Ugh, am I even making sense right now??

Thinking of watching these specials makes me think this line

When one’s drinkin’, one’s smokin’, one’s takin’ pills
in the song "Takin' Pills" by the Pistol Annies. Because the Duggars seem to make many of us want to drink, smoke or take some pills!

Thinking of watching these specials makes me think this line in the song "Takin' Pills" by the Pistol Annies. Because the Duggars seem to make many of us want to drink, smoke or take some pills!

Pills for me, please :-)

I'm ashamed to admit that I cannot wait to watch this fuck show that should NOT be back on television, I should add.

And the layers of hypocrisy of the Dillard's "missionary work" for a story line for the cameras is down right sickening. Not to mention how sickening the "mission work" of theirs- with or without cameras- is to begin with! Ugh, am I even making sense right now??

are you kidding -that is the half the fun - watching Jill and Derick make fools of themselves

I need some good laughs

I can't tell you how this makes me giddy for the laughter it will ensure - Jill< derick and Iddy around the jungle

this is going to be EPIC laughter

Has anyone thought about the potential for a significant increase in family drama to ensue as a result of these "specials?" Obviously we don't know many details at this point but considering how money hungry this family is as a whole and now that the girls have their own families and presumably their own show, I'm wondering how soon things might get nasty between JB and his son in laws.

I know the goal on the outside is JOY but we all know that's bull shit at best! Sorry, I'm going through some health issues and the meds have me a bit loopy. Hopefully you're following my train of thought ;) . Money can cause major tension in other families no matter how religious or non-religious. I'm sure in the crazy, selfish, greedy, fundie world money is likely to stir up some tension as well. No matter how much one "purposes to choose joy and put others first."

*barf*

Many riffles

How on earth can TLC let alone anyone support this? These two girls downplayed molestation on national news and are an insult to all victims. Jill grifted fans into funding their mission and a Jessa just got done announcing in the Duggar fan blog where all her favorite stores are for fans to send her gift cards. Now they are being rewarded with television specials? You can bet that Jim bob and Michelle will work their way back on TLC and we will have this all over again. Everyone needs to boycott the sponsors of this. While it might be fun to watch a freak show do NOT tune into TLC to watch this. You will only be rewarding bad behavior with money. Ratings will be wild because the Duggars have been made way more famous due to the Josh scandals and trended for weeks. Everyone knows who they are and everyone will watch because they will love a good freak show. This needs to be cancelled before it hits air or the Duggars will be back for good. Edit: Sorry about spelling errors I typed this out on my phone.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived