IGNORED

Sweet Tea & Buttermilk delivered her twins

0 kids n not countin

I love the extra C names you are adding that she can use for the next ones.I think she won't have one in 2016 bu then again the next one could be December 2016 if she gets right at it in 6 weeks.I guess she uses the C names since her husband is Christopher.Courtney is 31.

31? If she continues like this, she'll have 20 in a decade.

Anyone know if the twins are fraternal?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, her husband is Chris. One syllable, C. I forsee her many more male offspring to follow suit. No two syllables for their special snowflakes. The girls, if there is ever another one, will follow suit with Callie, two syllables, C of course. Just like Court-ney.

People make my head spin and my brain itch.

And make me fear for the future lives of their offspring.

Craig

Creed

Creel

Crip

Clark

Clem

Cal . . .

Come.

Very handy if she starts with him when calling everyone in for dinner.

Probably WIC (the income limits are generous) and either medicaid or Scamaritan, is how they're managing. Cloth diapers can become routine, even though it's exhausting and smells awful, i had to do that with my oldest, the cheap way.

if they had help building or fixing up a cheap house it would have been pretty easy to get into one. I bet church people donated a van and car seats, etc.

Even if that's how they're getting by, she's still manufacturing with her own body a small daycare full of kids. Good luck with that. Unfortunate little babies, they are probably cared for in a pack and have very little one-on-one interaction with their parents. I can't imagine the scuffles, toy fights, bumps and bruises, the teething fevers and baby diarrhea, the noise level, the multiplication of work when group sickness hits.

at least with all the hard K names all she has to do to get their attention is make a bunch of K sounds. K, K, K :lol: :twisted: sorry i don't know if their rabid offspring production is racially motivated or not. Just a guess. And i don't mean to be ugly about it, i just know what it's like for the kids of a huge family, i wish no one put children through that kind of stress, and it's especially stupid if it's because they think they need to win at numbers over another group, as if babies and children were pawns, or simple to raise to responsible adulthood. Kids don't do well in cookie cutter mass production.

There's definitely going to be a Creed, a Clive, and a Cody. I'm surprised there isn't already a Cody.

She's been careful to stick to monosyllabic names so far. Cody fits with the overall theme, but isn't as succinct as she'd like. If she adds one, he'll probably be "Code", and we can all weep silent tears of frustration at the stupidity of it all.

:pink-shock: :pink-shock: I just can't imagine having that many so close together. My two youngest are 13 months apart (baby 3 was a surprise) and the strain on my back, hip, and knees was almost unbearable! Of course, I don't stay nice and petite like Courtney--I balloon up and gain an average of about 55 pounds per pregnancy, no matter how much I walk or how well I eat.

Blah blah, nothing important to add.

Zsu better get at it; this little girl is gonna' pass her up right quick.

A fundie baby competition! Which will surpass the Duggars and when? It certainly appears that is the goal of many...make the babies at any and all costs. And, bonus points if you choose names that follow some absurd pattern.

Conch

Coal

Coil

Cox

Coose

Cage

Cay (key)

Cai (Ky)

Cuest

Cort

Cord

Cab

Cabe

Car

Cars

Cran

Craz

Cuff

Ceff

I'm running out of ideas for monosyllabic boys.

Stuck in the hospital for 2 weeks so playing the name game:

Cay

Cabe

Cadle

Cana

Camm

Calla

Clhloe

Clark

Clare/Claire

Cage

Cyp (Kip)

Coop

Cai (like Kai)

Clara

Cora

Cara

Cym (Kim)

Craig

Cray

Carm (for Carmen-Carman)

Cal

Corb

Cort

I'm betting Curt and/or Cole. And Christie, Caity or Cayly for girls. Seeing they HAVE to be C names for boys, and possibly two syllables for girls. :roll:

She did post that she might have to change insurance provider when she found out that she was having twins. Still - what insurance would take her on? What does her husband do?

She did post that she might have to change insurance provider when she found out that she was having twins. Still - what insurance would take her on? What does her husband do?

Not sure what her husband does. But when she said provider I thought she ment going from a midwife to a regular Doctor.

Not sure what her husband does. But when she said provider I thought she ment going from a midwife to a regular Doctor.

From what I can tell her husband is a missionary to Catholics. I'm not sure how well that pays.

It really irks me that fundies like her pop put children willy nilly, and seem so smug about it at times as they view their fertility as some kind of sign from God that they are Good Christians™ and Good People™, when a lot of people have an extremely hard time conceiving, or carrying a pregnancy to term, through no fault of their own.

It really irks me that fundies like her pop put children willy nilly, and seem so smug about it at times as they view their fertility as some kind of sign from God that they are Good Christians™ and Good People™, when a lot of people have an extremely hard time conceiving, or carrying a pregnancy to term, through no fault of their own.

Agree w/ this. The way they r going she easily could have 16 kids very soon.

Archived