IGNORED

Sweet Tea & Buttermilk delivered her twins

0 kids n not countin

I believe she's over 30, a few years back she posted that it was her 30th birthday, so she must be 33 or 32, but if she keeps up this rate of a pregnancy a year she could surely have 19 plus kids. Oh how envious Jchelle would be...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clint: March 2010

Clay: July 2011

Cade: September 2012

Callie: July 2013(born prematurely)

Cash: October 2014

Colt & Case: September 2015

:cray-cray:

Wow...

*crosses fingers there aren't more twins*

Kristina (I'm sure you're reading! hi!) -- How on earth does Courtney cope with all of these children? I'm guessing her plan is to continue at this rate?? I know she is an amazing couponer but I honestly have no idea how they afford it. The details are none of our business but curious minds DO want to know.

Anyone watch the Jim Gaffigan show? For non-American FJers, it's a sitcom based on a stand-up comedian's life. He and his wife have had five kids in about eight years. On the show at least, they have a housekeeper (?) -- I don't think she's a nanny. I can't imagine having five kids under eight, and really can't imagine seven kids in five years. Especially if there's no hired help or family members around.

Cash: October 2014

Colt & Case: September 2015

OMG.

My daughter just turned 1. I'm trying to imagine having her PLUS 1-month-old twins... PLUS four older (but still very young) children. How is she doing this? HOW?

And you KNOW that #8 will be along by Thanksgiving 2016.

I'm still deeply invested in wondering how she's going to split that Thanksgiving bib between the twins. Will she tie it around the two of them at the same time? Make a duplicate? Take a photo of each child wearing it separately? THESE are the big questions.

I'm amazed at her devotion to the guttural "C" names. There's nothing wrong with any of those names, but all together, they are just odd. I am seriously curious as to how she will keep up with naming another 5-10 kids (or more!) with the self-imposed limitations she has on the names. Particularly in light of her remarkable ability to bear sons. How many monosyllabic hard "C" names that are passably masculine are there??

This is what I was able to come up with after some thought:

Curt

Clyde (as suggested by another member upthread)

Cale

Cord (or maybe "Cort")

Cent (pronounced "Kent" ala the Duggar's Jinger)

Cole

Cave

Cam

Carl

Cliff

Carr (I can also see "Card" or even "Cart", especially since most of the other names are nouns.)

And if she relaxes the scheme a bit:

Chad

Charles

Chase

Chip

Chess

Girl names are of less interest since she's willing to go for extra syllables and there will be more options. Casey, Catie, Cora (unless it has to be a diminutive, then Corey), Connie, Carlie, Cellie (pronounced "Kelly"), Cecily (if she allows an "S" sound at the beginning), or maybe Cassidy?

I mean, it's never too early to predict the next baby name. She'll be pregnant by February.

This not someone I follow, but Colt, like the gun, and Case like the tractor...come ON!!!

I was thinking Colt, like the gun, and Case, for the gun. Yikes.

Since she has Cash, I think Coin goes nicely with her theme for the next one.

Kristina (I'm sure you're reading! hi!) -- How on earth does Courtney cope with all of these children? I'm guessing her plan is to continue at this rate?? I know she is an amazing couponer but I honestly have no idea how they afford it. The details are none of our business but curious minds DO want to know.

I would genuinely be interested in knowing how they manage financially to have this many children in such a short amount of time. Do they have the most amazing insurance in the world? She had another baby that had a couple months in the NICU and now the twins. Even with great insurance these things costs money and that doesn't factor paying for the pregnancies that happen every year. Plus they bought a house and hogs and I guess they have a large vehicle. Then there is food, clothes and diapers for all these children. Does she breastfeed? If not, how do they afford formula? How do they do it? That is what would be interesting to know.

And how do you really care for that many small children. Cash is still a baby. How is she going to care for him while caring for two preemie twins? How is she going to be able to give all these children the care they need while homeschooling and being constantly pregnant and caring for small babies?

Trying to say all those names in a row is hard. Maybe next years baby will be Carl or Cliff?

I don't know this woman but I hope she has twin girls next time. Carnation and Cardigan are lovely names. :?

After that:

Cast

Castle

Curiosity

Curtain

Cotton

Does she only use one syllable names? 'Cause she will need to move past that eventually. Oh! How about Cause for a name? Cuss?

Edited to add: oops. I just noticed Callie in the above post, so YAY my suggestions are valid. Carousel is kind of a fun name. Sorry, I can't seem to stop.

I think the boy names have to be 1 syllable. Sounds strong and 'Murican.

I'm voting for Carr or Crew for the next one...I think things like Cam, Carl and Curt are too normal.

OMG.

My daughter just turned 1. I'm trying to imagine having her PLUS 1-month-old twins... PLUS four older (but still very young) children. How is she doing this? HOW?

And you KNOW that #8 will be along by Thanksgiving 2016.

I'm wondering that too. If she's taking care of them all largely on her own most of the day (with some help from the 5 year old perhaps), after all the time she must spend on feeding and diaper changes I don't see how she can get anything else done.

Number 8 may be delayed just because there won't be a spare minute left in the day to make him/her!

I love the extra C names you are adding that she can use for the next ones.I think she won't have one in 2016 bu then again the next one could be December 2016 if she gets right at it in 6 weeks.I guess she uses the C names since her husband is Christopher.Courtney is 31.

I don't get how she's doing this either. I have 4 kids 5 and under, and another on the way, but can't imagine her situation. I mean I'm glad her twins are here safely but my goodness I hope she takes a little bit of time to slow down and see what a huge task she already has in front of her.

Y'all forgot the perfect name: Cray-Cray!

Craig

Creed

Creel

Crip

Clark

Clem

Cal

Claude

Clive

Cody

Colby

Conan

Cooper

Corey

Cosmo

Cyrus

Chet

Chip

Chuck

Y'all forgot the perfect name: Cray-Cray!

Craig

Creed

Creel

Crip

Clark

Clem

Cal

Claude

Clive

Cody

Colby

Conan

Cooper

Corey

Cosmo

Cyrus

Chet

Chip

Chuck

There's definitely going to be a Creed, a Clive, and a Cody. I'm surprised there isn't already a Cody.

This reminds me of a book I've been reading, "Before Green Gables" (yes it's a kind of Anne of Green Gables prequel). Remember how Anne said at one point she lived with a Mrs Hammond who had twins three times? Yeah, that's detailed in B.G.G. Mrs Hammond has six children when Anne arrives: Ella who's three, Gertie who's two and then two sets of twins. Mrs Hammond says she has a baby or two every May. Six kids aged three and under... then Mrs Hammond has another set of twins. Eight kids aged four and under. That is insane.

Archived