IGNORED

Sweet Tea & Buttermilk delivered her twins

0 kids n not countin

As per Courtney's Facebook page, her twins are here (Colt & Case). Since it's Courtney, any bets on which month of 2016 she'll deliver blessing 8?

11228498_868116996604176_9015469733821953542_n.jpg?oh=a6a851699f3e910b42a148dbf9483b01&oe=56A124EC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like she delivered in a hospital, and from the looks of the yellow gown the boys are in NICU. She needs to take this time and get her energy back. She's going to be awfully busy when everyone comes home. I still can't figure out why New Mexico needs another Baptist church? There were certainly a good number in ABQ when I was there last year. (Google says 20..but then I think they're in the Santa Fe area).

I still can't figure out why New Mexico needs another Baptist church? There were certainly a good number in ABQ when I was there last year. (Google says 20..but then I think they're in the Santa Fe area).

The others are probably the wrong kind of Baptists and they're all going to hell.

This crazy lady averages five months between each pregnancy and has put a Happy Thanksgiving bib on a new baby every year since 2010. I'll guess November 2016 for the next sprog.

Were the twins born on Cade's third birthday? I'm not surprised they came early, didn't she have a fast labor with her other kids? So she has three kids under the age of one, a two year old, a three year old, a four year old and a five year old? I sure hope she gives her body a break after this.

I read this and thought she already had kids with those names but I guess it makes it easy to call them to supper when they all sound the same.

Anyway, glad they all look well and hope her husband and church are helping her -- goodness knows she needs it. I will say that she doesn't seem to age and she looks perpetually 19.

Anyone have the names and birthdays of her kids?

Her children don't have names. They have nouns.

Her children don't have names. They have nouns.

*snort*

I'm going through her blog to find the names, and man, those are bad. Maybe on their own they'd be okay, but they're so trendy sounding, put together it's just wrong.

Wait, she has a Case and a Cade? That's cruel.

Wait wait wait. She has a Cade, a Cash, and a Case. That's insanity. I almost typed "inanity" and that might be more accurate, now that I think about it.

Wait wait wait. She has a Cade, a Cash, and a Case. That's insanity. I almost typed "inanity" and that might be more accurate, now that I think about it.

Isn't there also a Chase? How in the world will she keep it all straight on minimal sleep? And when in the world will she have time to homeschool?

Isn't there also a Chase? How in the world will she keep it all straight on minimal sleep? And when in the world will she have time to homeschool?

I think she's going with hard c/k sounds.

She's got Clint, Clay, Cade, Callie, Cash, Colt and Case.

I could see a Cane, Cael, Cai or Clyde at some point. Maybe a girl named Cait or Caitie or Caillie.

ETA: It's sad, but she makes the Duggars seem imaginative.

Anyone have the names and birthdays of her kids?

Clint: March 2010

Clay: July 2011

Cade: September 2012

Callie: July 2013(born prematurely)

Cash: October 2014

Colt & Case: September 2015

:cray-cray:

I think she's going with hard c/k sounds.

She's got Clint, Clay, Cade, Callie, Cash, Colt and Case.

I could see a Cane, Cael, Cai or Clyde at some point. Maybe a girl named Cait or Caitie or Caillie.

ETA: It's sad, but she makes the Duggars seem imaginative.

Oh, OK. That makes sense. In 3 more years she can have 10 under 10 and get her own TV show.

Sweet Jeebus, that's a tongue twister to have to yell when you call them in for supper... :?

I don't know this woman but I hope she has twin girls next time. Carnation and Cardigan are lovely names. :?

After that:

Cast

Castle

Curiosity

Curtain

Cotton

Does she only use one syllable names? 'Cause she will need to move past that eventually. Oh! How about Cause for a name? Cuss?

Edited to add: oops. I just noticed Callie in the above post, so YAY my suggestions are valid. Carousel is kind of a fun name. Sorry, I can't seem to stop.

Seven kids, five and under. Three under the age of 1.

I think my uterus just jumped off a bridge somewhere. Wow.

She can't be more than, what, 25? So many fertile years ahead of her, assuming is able to maintain her health

Archived