IGNORED

Titus2's Steve Maxwell: Seriously Anti-Fun

SPHASH

New post is up, marking Christopher and NR-Anna's 5th wedding anniversary. They're smiling in both pictures - 

Steve-"Seriously! No fun allowed!"-hovah must be displeased.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those two do seem like a good match.  Anna looks radiantly happy, as if she were born to live the frumper lifestyle.

I hope the children are able to find ways to have their own happiness, in whatever form that takes.

Anna Marie has been a true jewel to Christopher. She’s such a fun mixture of spunk, determination, joy, and adventure!

Anna has spunk? How can such a thing be allowed in Maxhell? :naughty:

Anna Marie has been a true jewel to Christopher. She’s such a fun mixture of spunk, determination, joy, and adventure!

Can't procreate without it!

Spunk, joy, and adventure?  In Maxhell?  I wish they'd elaborate.

I don't usually snark on grammar, but I'm pretty sure "covenanted" is not a word. Feel free to correct me, but I think "made a covenant" is more correct.

I don't usually snark on grammar, but I'm pretty sure "covenanted" is not a word. Feel free to correct me, but I think "made a covenant" is more correct.

It is a word. Mainly used in Christianese, but it is an actual English word, too.

Can't procreate without it!

I knew someone would make an innuendo associated post. :pb_mrgreen:

It is a word. Mainly used in Christianese, but it is an actual English word, too.

I stand corrected! It is a very awkward word.

I stand corrected! It is a very awkward word.

It really, really is. Other Christianese words I can't stand: 'covet' (as in, 'we covet your prayers'), 'purpose' used as a verb, and of course the dreaded 'helpmeet'.

How old is Christopher? He looks like he is in his mid-40s. For some reason I thought he was 33 or 34.

He was an old man as soon as he came out of the womb.

Snarklicious Anti-Fast - Saturday, November 7th, through Sunday, November 15th

I commit to feasting on food and caloric drink from dawn to dusk.
* Required
First Name * Twin

Last Name:  2

Email Address * LOLDOUG@freejinger.org

Email address again to confirm *LOLDOUG@freejinger.org

Dates you will be feasting: *All of the day and All of the night
Reason for feasting (what I will pray for you) *in celebration of all ye sinners!

And dancing once led me to buy a short black miniskirt covered in sequins. Admittedly I wore it with back tights underneath, but still....

Steve has a point, y'all. ;)

Dancing led me to consider taking up pole fitness classes. STEVE WAS RIGHT!

Dancing made me crack my smartphone's screen! :(

And dancing once led me to buy a short black miniskirt covered in sequins. Admittedly I wore it with back tights underneath, but still....

Steve has a point, y'all. ;)

Dancing led me to consider taking up pole fitness classes. STEVE WAS RIGHT!

Dancing made me crack my smartphone's screen! :(

Dancing leads to unnatural homosexual sex! I went to my (then fiancee's, now wife's) "law school prom" and danced with her. Between the dancing and the open bar...yep, drunk same-sex sex, and I accidentally kicked her in the face. :embarrassed:

I always liked this joke:

Why don't Baptists have sex standing up?

Because it might lead to dancing.

Sarah must have discovered a fresh roll of "word of the day" toilet paper. NRAnna has Spunk, and "Spunky" is how she described Teri on her birthday post. 

2015: Remembered as the Year of Spunk at the Maxwell Compound.

I don't know, just to look at her I'd guess NRAnna was around 28 or 29 (I'm honestly not sure what her exact age is). Christopher - mid-40s at least. NRAnna really does seem happy with her lot in life, so I guess she's one of the lucky ones.

Edit: I think Sarah looks older than she really is, too. 

I could have sworn Anna was 24 when they married. She'd be 29 now, I guess. I wish they had birthday posts for the "extended" family, so I could keep track of the ages better. 

I don't know, just to look at her I'd guess NRAnna was around 28 or 29 (I'm honestly not sure what her exact age is). Christopher - mid-40s at least. NRAnna really does seem happy with her lot in life, so I guess she's one of the lucky ones.

Edit: I think Sarah looks older than she really is, too. 

I think they all look older than they really are, and it's more than just their attire and hair style. Just look at their faces. They look so worn and drab. :(

I am surprised there isn't another baby announcement. They got pregnant with Lydia so quickly after Ruthanne. But then again, it took them a year to get pregnant with Ruthanne after Joshua, so maybe Lydia was a fluke. 

Archived