IGNORED

Joshley Madison Pt 8: Are We Still Talking About This?

happy atheist

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Wow that seems like a really extreme response.

It seems like you are taking HA being bored personally. But you know what? She is allowed to be bored and express that. You are allowed to still be interested and express that. Not cool to tell someone to fuck off just because she said you would know if HA was mocking people.

Personally, my vote is for the baby lemurs. That way they couldn't be blanket trained and raised with the Duggar brand of toxic religious beliefs, and they'd be even cuter than Jessa's real baby.

I'm voting for twin boy lemurs.

Voting for the names Julien and Maurice.

I demand a write in on their list of multiple choices.

The Duggars have posed for pictures with all kinds of people, including those who were dressed in a manner that would result in a "NIKE." I recall a picture from years ago of Boob with some girls in bathing suits in a restaurant.

Josh was likely there handing out FRC stuff or manning an alternate rally. This could have been taken on the way.

The only strange and weird thing that doesn't add up with that scenario is I can't see anyone being remotely happy/thrilled to have the presence of a Duggar at a rally. Not only that but why the hell does he look so genuinely happy? He looks so much at ease that he looks to just be "hanging out" among the rally. I mean, maybe a Duggar outside of the rally protesting with their beliefs but inside hanging with the people? This person looks happy but I don't know a single gay person that wouldn't be alarmed or offended by a person like him showing up at an event like that knowing full well what he stands for.

On the other hand, what the hell is going on in this fucking picture?

Maybe, just maybe, his political agenda is the agenda of his raising and what is pressed upon him as the right way. Maybe behind the scenes (or relaxed personal photos) it's different. But then again, that's something even worse. Lobbying against the rights of a group of people because it's what your supposed to do. Maybe his body language and expression is as close as we'd get to a "I deep down am not a bigot but I just play one in the FRC. I also do what my family has told me to do."

I can't get this one down. It boggles the mind.

*edited to add: I'm just theory crafting. There isn't much seriousness to my ramblings. I just don't know. All scenarios don't make sense. Then again, a lot of things don't make sense in their world.

There's a lot of speculation on how quickly M5 will happen post rehab. I'm going to be the dissenting voice and say that M5 will not happen that quickly.

Do I think they'll be trying for M5 asap and desperately want a "look what a happy we are now that Joshy is rehabbed and repentant and a good fundy boy again" kid? Yes

But

Anna had Mack and M2 quickly. M2 & M3 were exactly 2 years apart, M3 and M4 are 2 years and 1 month apart. Since as far as we're aware, they've been a good quiverfull couple and are always actively trying, the logic is that Anna's fertility is giving her 2 year gaps. The only way around this, is if there's not been trying as we assume they've been doing with Smugs known enjoyment of trying. Unless the two year spacing is a frequency thing, or Anna weans earlier than she normally does, M5 won't be soon. We could well see a Dilly 2 birth before an M5 announcement and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Bennessa 2 birth before M5.

imokit - That is a possibility, however, I can tell you that hormones can make your body do crazy things. I am regular like clockwork (to the time of day - around 9:30-10:30 AM) with my period.

My boyfriend had to leave town for a few weeks this summer. Night before he leaves, 5 days early, we have sex and my period starts. He was gone exactly three weeks. I went to pick him up 21 days later and bam, I start, a full 7 days early (for me). So far, now that he's been back, I'm back to normal, but we joked that my ovaries go crazy when he is gone for awhile and comes back (this type of thing hasn't happened with that severity - days early months in a row) but his return always starts my period early, like my body wants to be fertile again ASAP.

That said, I guess my point is, Anna's body might react differently after Josh's absence. I also wouldn't be surprised if she is having problems nursing due to stress. This may also make it easier for her to conceive.

Thinking about Josh's character this weekend. And how strongly he reminds me of my uncle. Who wasn't the eldest child, but *was* the eldest son of five. Who was, as far as I can tell, ALWAYS lazy, always had "moral boundary" issues, always vain, but fat, and no ability to police himself, liked nice stuff, but didn't want to have to work for it. When I was growing up, my dad was in business with two of his brothers, and during the years my dad was working from 5 in the morning till eleven at night, my uncle was often available to give us a ride to school at nine, and was home to give us a quarter by three. He saw my dad's sense of honor as "gullibility" (and spoke of it at his funeral). He outlived all his brothers, and died of pulmonary embolism on the toilet at 81.

He was always a salesman--never hunted, nor fished, nor gardened, nor burdened himself with the world's trubble. Made it a point to drive a Cadillac, and was the only Bishop the family produced. When he was arrested and tried for switching titles of trucks, he beat the rap and served no time, though he did resign as bishop. When the business went bankrupt, he went into car sales, of the used variety. He was never hated, nor reviled, and never paid one debt to the world he grifted off of.

I think he's pretty much Josh, and Josh is him, and that's going to be Josh's life. And the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

There's a lot of speculation on how quickly M5 will happen post rehab. I'm going to be the dissenting voice and say that M5 will not happen that quickly.

Do I think they'll be trying for M5 asap and desperately want a "look what a happy we are now that Joshy is rehabbed and repentant and a good fundy boy again" kid? Yes

But

Anna had Mack and M2 quickly. M2 & M3 were exactly 2 years apart, M3 and M4 are 2 years and 1 month apart. Since as far as we're aware, they've been a good quiverfull couple and are always actively trying, the logic is that Anna's fertility is giving her 2 year gaps. The only way around this, is if there's not been trying as we assume they've been doing with Smugs known enjoyment of trying. Unless the two year spacing is a frequency thing, or Anna weans earlier than she normally does, M5 won't be soon. We could well see a Dilly 2 birth before an M5 announcement and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Bennessa 2 birth before M5.

Didn't Anna have a miscarriage somewhere or am I remembering wrong? Also, what about that episode several of you have mentioned where it seemed that maybe Josh was not eager for M4 and which we have speculated Anna was maybe noticing that he wasn't trying that hard to add to his quiver?

If the miscarriage was between M2 and M3 and if Josh was less interested in engaging in the act that leads to procreation with Anna between M3 and M4, the spacing may have less to do with Anna's fertility cycles than it seems.

She had a miscarriage between Mackynzie and Michael.

Really? And she still had them more closely spaced than the later ones...

Maybe it is a change in her cycle or she is breastfeeding longer...

Have been enjoying early Bloom County cartoons lately (just bought the complete series for Kindle!) This oh-so-charming gentleman is Otis Oracle, Bloom County's Moral Majority leader, but as far as I'm concerned he's every fundie preacher/youth pastor/virginity guru I've ever known. We might as well call him Jim Bob.

Sad that this cartoon was drawn in 1981 and that nothing has changed since.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/768xq ... yXfwzG.jpg

Did you know Bloom County is back?

It can be found on Facebook: Berke Breathed, I believe.

It's been a couple months now and I feel like I have a whole new perspective on life. Who knew I could miss a penguin so much?

Really? And she still had them more closely spaced than the later ones...

Maybe it is a change in her cycle or she is breastfeeding longer...

I think it was one of those "silent" miscarriages super early into the pregnancy. On someone who doesn't pee on the stick every month, they probably would have assumed it was a late period type thing. So maybe it didn't affect her getting pregnant with Michael soon after.

FTW, I dont know anything about pregnancy and miscarriage, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

This video makes me cringe. Josh's face while Anna is talking --- does he really buy into this dribble???

Josh looks like he wants to eyeroll so bad. He is not even caring what Anna says.

If God is watching is that not enough? Zero self control.

Even Pecan Thief is attentive to Pris. Engaging her.

Josh never did seen into Anna. Just going with it, barely.

Son of a bitch.

I think it was one of those "silent" miscarriages super early into the pregnancy. On someone who doesn't pee on the stick every month, they probably would have assumed it was a late period type thing. So maybe it didn't affect her getting pregnant with Michael soon after.

FTW, I dont know anything about pregnancy and miscarriage, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

If it was very early...it's often called a chemical pregnancy. Though with their religious beliefs, I don't think they'd see it that way. It is technically a miscarriage. But it's often before even a missed period happens.

This video makes me cringe. Josh's face while Anna is talking --- does he really buy into this dribble???

What makes me cringe the most in this video = David and Priscilla at the end. Eek.

It is completely bizarre how embarrassed Priscilla is at the end of the video, when she realises she has to admit that her and david had sex on their wedding night. She literally can't even say it out loud, and almost falls of her chair. :cray-cray: :cray-cray: :cray-cray:

You're so right! He looks like he's going to burst out laughing while she's talking, and then the camera strategically snaps back in so that he doesn't actually laugh in her face. Just another example of how TP was raised with absolutely no self-control!

youtube.com/watch?v=lAQPX5iXHgs

Anna's strip of hair that was always stuck to her forehead or in her eyes... egad, I still hate that thing. :ew:

But why, why, WHY was JB interviewed in the girls' bedroom while talking about sexual purity???????? :pink-shock:

Yes! That was the weirdest thing to me as well. They have a giant house and workshop with plenty of areas to film a talking head segment. Why did JB have to discuss purity and his own dating "mistakes" in the girls' room?

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived