IGNORED

Guess what I saw on a car the other day - a new must have!

Lady Grass Lake

Flying Spaghetti Monster  car magnet.jpg

Saw this on the car in front of me and had to post this on here. Available on Amazon for only $14.29 shipped free for Prime Members.

Not to get into a major theological debate*, but -- what about low carb?

*have you guys EVER seen me participate in a theological debate or even a discussion on FJ? Oddly enough, the answer is NO...

Not to get into a major theological debate*, but -- what about low carb?

*have you guys EVER seen me participate in a theological debate or even a discussion on FJ? Oddly enough, the answer is NO...

Low Carb would be fine, as in all things in moderation. Paleo and No Carb would be an abomination unto the FSM.

May you be blessed by his noodly appendage.

Uhhhhh, is there room for a Reform version of Pastafarianism, or is that wayyyy too heretical? (That beer volcano thingie is gonna cause a few problems for some of us.)

Maybe a soda volcano, but down in hell, all that's available is flat diet coconut pop? :ew:

Inquiring minds like mine (what's left of it) really want to know.

On my back window I have a vinyl cutour of a T-Rex chomping on a stick figurw with another one crushed by his foot and two more stick people runniga away. It says my t-rex thinks your stick family is delicious.

Aha! Now I know how to redeem my Raptureversary Amazon gift certificate! Very appropriate indeed! I am ridiculously excited. :dance:

Archived