IGNORED

Jenna Andersen/That Wife (of Bathroom Baby fame)

Closed Womb

On 4/24/2016 at 8:06 AM, adidas said:

She called herself childless? I know she doesn't like her kids, but they DO actually exist. 

It wasn't a focus of her speech.  She was talking about Mormonism (well, being an ex-mo) as something she would lead off with when meeting new people, but she wouldn't start off with other ancillary issues, like I'm a childless by choice photographer.  

Seems clear that she wanted attention for saying it, while giving herself some wiggle room (it was just an example...but why not use "mother of two and photog"?)  

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Closed Womb said:

It wasn't a focus of her speech.  She was talking about Mormonism (well, being an ex-mo) as something she would lead off with when meeting new people, but she wouldn't start off with other ancillary issues, like I'm a childless by choice photographer.  

I'm no fan of Jenna Anderson or whatever she calls herself these days, but that snippet, taken out of context, is completely inaccurate. This is what she wrote (bolding is mine):

Lately though, I’ve been questioning whether I want ex-Mormon to be a lifestyle choice I identify by. I would never introduce myself as “A blogger, not a surfer, a photographer, not a sculptor, not a stamp collector. “ If I had no children and stated “I’m a married childfree-by-choice photographer” I might have my audience scratching their heads, and I don’t think I would book many portrait sessions for my photography business.

16 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

I'm no fan of Jenna Anderson or whatever she calls herself these days, but that snippet, taken out of context, is completely inaccurate. This is what she wrote (bolding is mine):

The quote function is not working properly, but my apologies.  I was taking my info from another site that has (mis?) transcribed her words (Jenna makes my skin crawl, so I'm watching 0% of her videos firsthand.) I took them at their word, just as I'm taking Black Aliss at his/her word.  

I shall now retire to the prayer closet to atone for my sins of not double checking my sources.  

5 hours ago, Closed Womb said:

The quote function is not working properly, but my apologies.  I was taking my info from another site that has (mis?) transcribed her words (Jenna makes my skin crawl, so I'm watching 0% of her videos firsthand.) I took them at their word, just as I'm taking Black Aliss at his/her word.  

I shall now retire to the prayer closet to atone for my sins of not double checking my sources.  

I didn't watch the video either (seriously, life is just too short as it is). I was going by what Jenna said on her blog that she said. And GOMI being what it is, I can easily see them grabbing a partial sentence and running with it.

On 4/26/2016 at 7:30 AM, Closed Womb said:

You need not stay in the prayer closet for long.  It's super easy to repent and make a full comeback in a breathtakingly short period of time, if you utilize the disgraced fundy preacher timeline.  

• 11 months later...

Jenna talks about the bathroom baby incident(s) in a vlog on her living absolutely facebook page.  It's about a week or so old.  

She scares me to death.   Where on earth is her baby daddy at?

Jenna reminds me of that crazy woman who took pics of her kids that were highly inappropriate and kept posting more to get hits.  Whatever happened to her?

On 5/2/2017 at 7:55 AM, Tatar-tot said:

She scares me to death.   Where on earth is her baby daddy at?

Jenna reminds me of that crazy woman who took pics of her kids that were highly inappropriate and kept posting more to get hits.  Whatever happened to her?

MckMama? She used to add hashtags to her instagram photos that were clearly designed to attract perverts. She doesn't seem to be blogging but she is facebooking and instagramming up a storm, mostly shilling for a multi-level weight loss supplement company that is even more Jesus-y than Plexus. How she makes money at this when she has gained over 100 pounds herself since she started doing this Health and Wellness coaching is beyond me.

• 1 year later...

They are in marriage counseling following a month long “swap” where TH worked reduced hours any took care of everything at home. I call it “swap” because Jenna did not have to get a job during this time. Jenna just got yet another break from parenting. TH did not have any problems during this period. The house actually functioned for the first time.  Janna was a mess the day the “swap” ended. She took the kids grocery shopping at 6 pm right after Day Camp instead of going while the children were out of the house. 

It seems like her husband should divorce her And get sole custody. She can visit every other weekend. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It seems like her husband should divorce her And get sole custody. She can visit every other weekend. 

I wonder if that is in the works. TH may be checking off items in his divorce legal proceedings. I hope he is. Jenna spends all of his money on herself. 

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She could visit, but probably wouldn't. She is exactly why I hate people who pressure people who don't want kids with "What if you regret it?" She is what happens when you regret having kids, and it's awful.

5 minutes ago, Terrie said:

She could visit, but probably wouldn't. She is exactly why I hate people who pressure people who don't want kids with "What if you regret it?" She is what happens when you regret having kids, and it's awful.

I almost respect her for admitting it so openly (most people in her situation - and there are more than one might imagine - would never dare) but I hate her because she can't rise above it and make an effort to be a good mother.

I saw a post where she said she was sending T1, formerly known as The Bathroom Baby, off to overnight camp for an extended period.  Then posted that she sort of regretted it because she only had 10 more summers (he must be 8?) to enjoy with him.  But I'm sure he went anyway.

Trust me, Jenna, you won't be enjoying summers with him when he's a teen either.  So your time is shorter than you think. 

• 8 months later...

I don’t know if That Divorce is in the works, but That Separation has been granted (back in December.) 

Meanwhile, Jenna has not mentioned it on her social media.

Archived