IGNORED

Happy 35th birthday to Paul Arndt

JenniferJuniper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Maxwell. Have you met the Arndts?

But...but...the Arndts are too worldly you know. Those defrauding white shorts Cathy sports would never do in Maxhell. :penguin-no:

But...but...the Arndts are too worldly you know. Those defrauding white shorts Cathy sports would never do in Maxhell. :penguin-no:

That is true. But options are very slim...

But per the scriptures, the Arndt manchild would cleave from his parents and be one with Steve his new wife.

Did Paul have photos taken with his birthday cake in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom?

It is not an Arndt birthday unless that happens. :penguin-no:

I dunno, after seeing the photo being discussed in the Elissa/Joe thread at the moment, Steve might decide shorts aren't so bad after all...

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26955&p=1028636#p1028390

That is true. But options are very slim...

But per the scriptures, the Arndt manchild would cleave from his parents and be one with Steve his new wife.

Steve probably wouldn't allow the penguins,because they make an idol out of them, so that is a deal breaker on the Arndt side of the equation.

Steve probably wouldn't allow the penguins,because they make an idol out of them, so that is a deal breaker on the Arndt side of the equation.

The Arndts are papists and, even worse, they worship a false god, Papa Arndt, not Stevejovah.

Looking at Paul's facebook (it's public), scroll down to 2014...who wrote the post about Michaels craft store having some nifty penguin decor? 'Fess up, it's gotta be an FJER :)

I am fascinated by the Arndts and was recently looking up info on their businesses. Apparently their court reporting business brings in $175-200,000 per year. Their wedding photography business has a page on the wedding website theknot.com, where all the reviews are 5 stars and rave about how great their photography services are. These guys are clearly very talented and could easily make a living on their own.... Very weird.

Oh yeah, happy birthday, Paul! :wink-penguin:

I am fascinated by the Arndts and was recently looking up info on their businesses. Apparently their court reporting business brings in $175-200,000 per year.

Thanks for this info!! I didn't realize they made so much w/ court reporting.

Thanks for this info!! I didn't realize they made so much w/ court reporting.

I think five sons are court reporting now. Daddy has long since stopped working.

The Arndts are papists and, even worse, they worship a false god, Papa Arndt, not Stevejovah.

And there's another issue that would bother Stevehovah and that is the fact that the Ardnt's have had FUN at least once in their lives. :pink- shock: That has to be even worse than penguins and papists and Papa Arndt, oh my. :penguin-no:

I wonder if any of them will get married or if this is it. How weird would it be if one of the twenty-somethings eloped, it would send shock waves through the family and might mean the older boys would start questioning their status. I would love for this whole family to be psychoanalyzed because something is very wrong.

I wonder if any of them will get married or if this is it. How weird would it be if one of the twenty-somethings eloped, it would send shock waves through the family and might mean the older boys would start questioning their status. I would love for this whole family to be psychoanalyzed because something is very wrong.

I would be shocked if that happened.

I suspect the manboys' fates may be sealed with regards to marriage. Meaning none of them will get married.

Not just because of the obvious things like having never dated and thinking that Princess Charming will just show up on their doorstep. Cathy would never abide any woman coming in and "competing" for her sons' affections. Rick needs them around as they are his retirement plan while he plays with his eternal film project. I suspect Rick and Cathy have their ways of discouraging a manboy in the guise of "looking out for him" if he shows interest in someone. And let's not underestimate that as time goes on, the family seems weirder and weirder with 14 guys still under their parent's roof.

Rick and Cathy have it all set up. As someone here mentioned before, the manboys are their version of the J'slaves.

In a way I pity the manboys because they have obviously been lead to believe that they will get married someday but have no experience or means by which to go about it, courtesy of their parents.

Court reporting can be a very lucrative practice, especially if you are willing to transcribe and type up the proceedings as a side job. I can see them making that... but if five of them are doing it, I'd expect them to actually be making more than that.

35 and stlll having cake in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom? Creepy AND sad. What's their motto? Safe at home...again, creepy. :shrug:

Wow, 35 years old. Working as a professional photographer, but coming home at night to help daddy with his endless film project then sleep in a bunk bed with his little brother. I've lost hope for the man boys, but it will be interesting to see if Wizzy ever breaks away.

Archived