IGNORED

Stephanie from musings of a mountain momma getting paranoid

lilah

So ymusings mountain momma was one of my gateway funndies. She lives in West Virginia on a homestead and us obsessed with preparing for the end of the world. Her husband is always looking for secret Illuminati messages in mainstream media (I'm not kidding) and runs some kind of eBay business for Pokemon games.

Anyway in her latest batch of online rants she talks about how she doesn't want to be registered anywhere. She doesn't want anyone to know she's home schooling so she won't let her children out of the house during school hours she even got a school schedule to confirm school dates. She has said in the past that in West Virginia homeschoolers have to take an annual test. I wonder if she's hiding her homeschooling from neighbors because she is no longer registering her children for that test

musingsofamountainmama.wordpress.com/2015/08/09/prep-like-its-1999/

She also has a rant about stay at home mothers who waste their husbands paychecks it's pretty much full of all kinds of rampant generalizations he even has a theory about which gay couple is the feminie one and which one is the more mascu line one. I guess she has nothing to say about lesbian couples or for single mothers and/or working mothers

musingsofamountainmama.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/frivolous-lazy-ass-housewives/

I'm always amused by the "off gridders" who give lots of details about their family, their prepping, their supplies, etc online. IF you are posting on the internet, you are not off the grid, boys and girls. She writes about keeping the fact one has food and water after TSHTF but she also writes about her well and supplies and has a map of her acerage with where the chicken house and gardens are..... she gives her town name on facebook, her husband's name turns up with one more click and has is current address.

So, yeah, if someone did want to find them, it would not be hard, now would it?

\

I'm always amused by the "off gridders" who give lots of details about their family, their prepping, their supplies, etc online. IF you are posting on the internet, you are not off the grid, boys and girls. She writes about keeping the fact one has food and water after TSHTF but she also writes about her well and supplies and has a map of her acerage with where the chicken house and gardens are..... she gives her town name on facebook, her husband's name turns up with one more click and has is current address.

So, yeah, if someone did want to find them, it would not be hard, now would it?

\

:lol: I saw the Facebook link and almost spit out my Pepsi. Shhhhhh...she's a "grey man"....no one even knows she's there :roll:

I know I've been on FJ too damn long when my reaction goes like this:

West Virginia homesteader/prepper? 'Kay.

Looking for Illuminati messages in the MSM? Check.

Runs a Pokemon business on eBay. Whaaaa?

She's always been paranoid. This is the chick who is married to the man who is all about subliminal sex - sex - sex, everywhere, all the time.

They're both wackadoos.

I could barely wade through the relentless walls of text. :sleeping: I perked up at subliminal sex mentioned, so I might have another go at it.

She and Brandy (Bucket 'o Wheat-berries) are friends...

I shall channel my inner Forrest Gump: 'And that's all I have to say about that'.

She and Brandy (Bucket 'o Wheat-berries) are friends...

I shall channel my inner Forrest Gump: 'And that's all I have to say about that'.

:evil-eye: Wow, really? Imagine those two together :shock:

In addition to her mountainous musings and his perusal of the media for subliminal messages, apparently she believes most churches in America are run and operated by the devil himself. Why? Because they apply for and receive tax exempt status, or 501©(3).

And so there you have it, it’s very simple. Any church that has applied for and recieved a 501©(3) tax exempt status has gone the way of Judas and sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver…if you attend one of these churches I suggest you get out now while there is still time because TREASON is NOT something Our Lord takes lightly!

Alllrighty then...

The term 'fundie prepper' is oxymoronic, given their belief system. What are they prepping for? :lol: Doesn't the story go, that they'll be swept up in a cloud of glory, to meet the Saviour face to face? They won't be here for the 'bad bad stuff' that will happen after they've all been raptured.

I suppose they could buy a trampoline and practice jumping up and down and throwing themselves into the air, a la 'the Rapture.' :lol:

The term 'fundie prepper' is oxymoronic, given their belief system. What are they prepping for? :lol: Doesn't the story go, that they'll be swept up in a cloud of glory, to meet the Saviour face to face? They won't be here for the 'bad bad stuff' that will happen after they've all been raptured.

I suppose they could buy a trampoline and practice jumping up and down and throwing themselves into the air, a la 'the Rapture.' :lol:

The Rapture is not a belief my tradition endorses or believes in so I could be wrong, but I think some believe in a pre-tribulation Rapture (like you describe) but some believe in a post-tribulation Rapture.

I could barely wade through the relentless walls of text. :sleeping: I perked up at subliminal sex mentioned, so I might have another go at it.

It's a YouTube channel but sadly it's boring as hell.

Rabbit holes for your perusal:

Her husband's web site, clearly created in 1995 or there abouts and never updated:

losttreasuresonline.com/

His 'documentary'

youtube.com/watch?v=N9D30yn_I30

His youtube library

youtube.com/user/Realityintruth/videos

The crazy is real.

*edited to remove live links

She doesn't want anyone to know she's home schooling so she won't let her children out of the house during school hours she even got a school schedule to confirm school dates.

So it makes perfect sense to blog about it :DDD

Oh apparently she thinks healthcare and electricity are a government plot because they're out to get her.

After perusing the blog, I fear they may be crazier than PP and Zsu. Oh, that awful video on Youtube (complete with headache-inducing music). Sex is everywhere, the actual word, that is. In the folds and creases of clothing, the cloud pattern in the sky, just everywhere. All advertising includes some kind of subliminal message. But no, that's not a penis at two o'clock on the 20 Euro coin. It's Scandinavia.

As for the wife... where to begin? Smoking is healthy, even during pregnancy. Beer is a better for you than juice or soda. We should all be eating a diet with at least 77% fat. Don't eat sugar or junk food, except for Altoids (which she eats when she has morning sickness). The kids help dad with his home-based business (getting a Jeub flashback).

I think I feel the worst for the kids. They can only play in the woods behind their house, where nobody will see them and report them to Big Brother. How on earth are they going to find suitable spouses when they've been raised to fear absolutely everything?

why can't the authorities step in on a situation like this. Yes, I realize it then has become a self-fulfilling prophecy, but her brazenness almost seems to beg for intervention. It is as if her subconscious self is sending out a cry for help by using social media.

Those poor kids.

She seems really unhappy. Even zsu had moments where she seems reasonable and happy, and willing to interact with other people. This person (Stephanie?) appears to be very unhappy and scared of other people (and mean, omg).

And for all of her whining about obese, lazy Americans, she really should look in a mirror.

I'm embarrassed to say that reading her prepping article got me thinking about what I would do if I were to be caught in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

I estimate I would last about 5 minutes.

I need to study up on TEOTWAWKI theories, because I had no idea what she was talking about regarding a coronal mass ejection.

I'm embarrassed to say that reading her prepping article got me thinking about what I would do if I were to be caught in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

I estimate I would last about 5 minutes.

That might be for the best? I don't think it would be very pleasant to live in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, where everyone you meet is coming to steal your last tuna can

I need to study up on TEOTWAWKI theories, because I had no idea what she was talking about regarding a coronal mass ejection.

a coronal mass ejection is a sun flare. basically there's a theory that a big enough sun flare could wipe out our satellites. no satellites = no GPS, no cell phones, most military intel comes from satellites, etc. Sun flares are natural and come in 12-13 year cycles, but some people really blow them out of proportion.

I also do not understand fundie preppers. Don't most of them believe God will provide them with all things? So why would that change once the apocalypse starts? If they were worthy enough, wouldn't God protect them? If this is what they believe, it almost seems like they don't trust God... hm... :penguin-no: