IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 5 - The Smug is Strong With This One

happy atheist

Jessa is young, smug, and pregnant. Her husband Ben is even younger, and possibly smugger. They don't have jobs. Their baby is due in November, and they're talking about adopting next year, which is ridiculous.

In a total fame-whore dick move, Jessa released a bunch of pictures from her wedding to steal any thunder that Cousin Amy's own wedding this past weekend might have generated.

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25723

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25780

Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26281

Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26679

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessa is young, smug, and pregnant. Her husband Ben is even younger, and possibly smugger. They don't have jobs. Their baby is due in November, and they're talking about adopting next year, which is ridiculous.

In a total fame-whore dick move, Jessa released a bunch of pictures from her wedding to steal any thunder that Cousin Amy's own wedding this past weekend might have generated.

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25723

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25780

Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26281

Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26679

great recap- LOVE the title on this thread!

An old song lyric from the late '80's comes to mind when I think of Jessa: "She ain't pretty, she just looks that way." I believe it was a Canadian band called the Northern Pikes. I think it sums her up nicely.

Just would like to add that I have no objection to Jessa being Smuggar 2.0. No one is accusing her of abusive conduct or even adultery here, just being a smug asshole. And she is a grown ass adult and her actions are subject to criticism.

Jessa trying to upstage Famy just makes me think of middle school girl drama. When the sad thing is, her and her relationship with Bin make me think of something 13-17 year olds would do. Except now they're about to have a baby.

And to the above-I never thought Jessa was that good looking either. She just has striking features and uses way too much makeup.

OMG GUYS I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING BUT NO MRS SMUG HAS UPLOADES LITERALLY 100 PICTURES FROM HER WEDDING!!!!1111!!11!!!!

And after being reported by people magazine, they are gone from facebook. Or at leats i can't find them there

OMG GUYS I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING BUT NO MRS SMUG HAS UPLOADES LITERALLY 100 PICTURES FROM HER WEDDING!!!!1111!!11!!!!

And after being reported by people magazine, they are gone from facebook. Or at leats i can't find them there

They are linked from the Duggar Official Facebook. They're on the Seewald blog.

Maybe Amy can photodump her wedding when Grandkid #6 pops out.

It is on the Duggar Family Official Facebook page, not Jessa's.

I would laugh so hard if this happened!!

I am definitely not Jessa's biggest fan. Honestly, I really can't stand her. In a non IBLP/AFI family, much of her personality would be tolerated and it would be, oh that's just Jessa. I'm sure sometimes she would be called out for over the top behavior and maybe some things would not happen. But, in the framework of "keep sweet", Jim Bob and Ben being her headship, and J.O.Y., she is somewhat of the rebel. She is very much like Josh was before the whole Joshgate 1.0 was revealed, he had a very grating, demeaning personality and unfortunately that is how some people are wired. She is going to run things her way, as much as she can under the rules she is told to live by.

I also think it will be interesting to see how she is once the baby is here.

I thought ya'll were kidding about the new photos. No way someone would be that petty and attention seeking, right? Oops, forgot this is the Duggars and Jessa! :angry-banghead:

"We all had such a wonderful time at Amy's wedding. All of this excitement has caused Jessa to pull out her pictures from her wedding and post 100 of them on her website"

ha they don't care about Amy at all, they aren't even trying with this statement :dance:

I'm sure it was nothing more than a petty "my wedding was more godlier than yours" dig.

Totally! Her and Bin are ass holes. Y.O.J. ;-)

that would be kinda funny. As much as I'd like to say I wouldn't put it past Famy to do that, I somehow feel that she may have more class than that. Maybe. Hopefully. Just a gut feeling.

I think it's REALLY low and just bad taste to upload your wedding photos a day after your cousin's big day (not just one because Amy's wedding made you remember your own...no, 100!) please...

There is just the one Duggar cousin, Amy, that I know of. I thought it very odd she was not in either Jessa or Jill's wedding. It's not like there were four or five and they had to decide.....or said we'll skip it cause we can't have them all. No mention made of it. And Jessa had some girlfriends.

I thought ya'll were kidding about the new photos. No way someone would be that petty and attention seeking, right? Oops, forgot this is the Duggars and Jessa! :angry-banghead:

"We all had such a wonderful time at Amy's wedding. All of this excitement has caused Jessa to pull out her pictures from her wedding and post 100 of them on her website"

ha they don't care about Amy at all, they aren't even trying with this statement :dance:

I really thought that quote/statement was a joke, especially about the 100 pictures. Nope, they actually went and did that. So rude. They didn't even post any pix of themselves at her wedding?!?! I guess it is because, like others have said, Amy's wedding wasn't godly enough for them to soil their FB page with. Perhaps they were trying to make up for having been at a wedding that had shoulders, dancing, alcohol, chairs for guests, a meal, manners, and fun. They had to show God through their FB page that they were having pure thoughts about the ultra-pure J & B wedding.

I'm sure it was nothing more than a petty "my wedding was more godlier than yours" dig.

Yeah, this is the only explanation that makes sense to me, iffin' Jessa Smugga is capable of grasping that it's unChristian (along with bitchin' bad mannered selfish) to photo bomb your first (and seemingly only) cousin's wedding afterglow.

Or maybe Jessa Smugga is thinking that we're all starved for Duggar wedding photos and that she's tossing us a few wedding biscuits to tide us over until Amy is able to serve up her wedding bolus?

Or maybe she's trying to give the paps and tabloids something 'positive' to focus on and write about, instead of Anna, and instead of reform Bible school Josh?

I really thought that quote/statement was a joke, especially about the 100 pictures. Nope, they actually went and did that. So rude. They didn't even post any pix of themselves at her wedding?!?! I guess it is because, like others have said, Amy's wedding wasn't godly enough for them to soil their FB page with. Perhaps they were trying to make up for having been at a wedding that had shoulders, dancing, alcohol, chairs for guests, a meal, manners, and fun. They had to show God through their FB page that they were having pure thoughts about the ultra-pure J & B wedding.

Add to that quote, the informercial-ish: Check out her album here which includes many never before seen pictures. :angry-banghead: OMG! Never been seen pictures, y'all!

There is just the one Duggar cousin, Amy, that I know of. I thought it very odd she was not in either Jessa or Jill's wedding. It's not like there were four or five and they had to decide.....or said we'll skip it cause we can't have them all. No mention made of it. And Jessa had some girlfriends.

Yes, she is the only cousin on the Duggar side. I think they have cousins on Michelle's side though. I don't find it odd that she wasn't in their weddings because I don't think she's that close to Jill or Jessa. I have 15 cousins. I only had one in my wedding because I have always been close with her.

I personally think Smuggar 2.0 it just plain stupid. Yes was probably curling her hair and yelled to Bin "Let's post more of our wedding photos"... I refuse to believe she's that cunning and underhanded to consciously steal the spotlight. She's an idiot.

TBH, when I first read it I thought I was on the pickles and hairspray page!

i noticed that over on the Duggar Family Blog it took them a while to post anything about the wedding. Looks like they waited until they found a picture that did not show off Amy's boobalicious dress. They finally went with the one where Amy's back is turned to the camera during the ceremony. Made me laugh. You'd think they would have posted about the wedding right as it was happening as the first pictures popped up online. Guess Amy's attire was not godly enough. :mrgreen:

riffles :?

Just would like to add that I have no objection to Jessa being Smuggar 2.0. No one is accusing her of abusive conduct or even adultery here, just being a smug asshole. And she is a grown ass adult and her actions are subject to criticism.

Jessa trying to upstage Famy just makes me think of middle school girl drama. When the sad thing is, her and her relationship with Bin make me think of something 13-17 year olds would do. Except now they're about to have a baby.

And to the above-I never thought Jessa was that good looking either. She just has striking features and uses way too much makeup.

Jessa is basically fundie Regina George. Usually I kind of like her for being kinda bitchy, because it so goes against the Keep Sweet bullshit that she's been told to uphold since childhood, but the wedding pictures move is a massive dick move. It's your cousin's day, not yours. Put off your attention whoring until next weekend at least, honey.

If I were Jessa, I would be ashamed to upload all those photos. Not just for the obvious reason of trying to upstage Amy, but also for trying to draw attention to that pitiful excuse for a reception she had after her wedding. I'm sure Amy's bash was better-hosted and more fun overall.

Maybe Jessa was also bitter for that reason.

Archived