IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

12 minutes ago, FlamingFundie said:

Can someone refresh my memory with Dillon and Amy's income source? Do they live off royalties from Amy's former 19KAC appearances?

Dill owns a water transfer printing company.

Amy....uhh posts outfits on instagram for money?

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, calimojo said:

What is Amy's IG Addy?

www.instagram.com/amyrachelleking/

It looks like Amy already is a cat mom. A little black kitten named Wednesday. It's on her Instagram. Apparently, a friend found the little kitty in a tire and Dillon gave it to her on Christmas as a surprise. That's actually kind of nice. Got to give it to them, rescuing a cat in need is good. Isn't Amy still getting that Bengal cat from a breeder, though??

And Dill gave Famy a Brand New Car for Xmas.  His printing company must be doing better than the Rodriguii.  Aren't they having a house built too?  Being the Duggar narc has it's perks I guess.

2 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Pickles posted today a pic of the local divorces, Amy's parents are on the list :my_sad:

I'm just curious...has Amy ever indicated some problem between her dad and herself that caused her to take her mother's maiden name?

43 minutes ago, DigDugger said:

I'm just curious...has Amy ever indicated some problem between her dad and herself that caused her to take her mother's maiden name?

Her parents weren't married when she was born.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Her parents weren't married when she was born.

Bingo. I'm guessing Deanna gave Amy her own last name because it was easier. It's also possible that her father wasn't overly involved in Amy's life - I think I read that somewhere on here a while back.

6 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Pickles posted today a pic of the local divorces, Amy's parents are on the list :my_sad:

If true then hopefully it's an amicable split and they remain civil for Amy's sake. She may be a married woman now, but divorcing parents is never easy to cope with.

Wait, divorce announcements on the paper? Here not even deaths are announcecedoin the papers anymore. Is Arkansas really like that? 

53 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Wait, divorce announcements on the paper? Here not even deaths are announcecedoin the papers anymore. Is Arkansas really like that? 

Some small town papers do that.  Where some of my family live (small town in NC), they still do that, along with people who have been discharged from the hospital, and every single arrest that's occurred that week.  
If you get married, you have a two page spread in the weekly paper that tells what everyone wore, what they ate, and who attended the nuptials.  :shock:

On 12/27/2015 at 10:01 PM, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

It looks like Amy already is a cat mom. A little black kitten named Wednesday. It's on her Instagram. Apparently, a friend found the little kitty in a tire and Dillon gave it to her on Christmas as a surprise. That's actually kind of nice. Got to give it to them, rescuing a cat in need is good. Isn't Amy still getting that Bengal cat from a breeder, though??

This is my cats name and she is also black. Eugh. 

16 hours ago, DigDugger said:

Her dad didn't have a reality show...

On 18/12/2015 at 9:15 AM, vienna said:
4 hours ago, Antimony said:

This is my cats name and she is also black. Eugh. 

Is here the place to talk about Amy´s husband´s Statement to in touch?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2640698/amy-duggars-husband-says-duggars-using-betrayed-wife-annas-emotions-for-ratings/

I relly love the direction he an Amy are heading. 

wow, i sure hope your cat and amy's cat don't ever attend the same party. that would be very embarrassing and confusing for them!

On 12/27/2015 at 7:23 AM, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

And Dill gave Famy a Brand New Car for Xmas.  His printing company must be doing better than the Rodriguii.  Aren't they having a house built too?  Being the Duggar narc has it's perks I guess.

Or, they are spending above their means.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived