IGNORED

Elissa and Joe, 1st anniversary

Justme

Maybe they finally noticed the part in the Bible where Jesus tells people to not let everyone know when you're fasting?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newest post: two photos. One of the night sky and another of Uriah at night. (They're from 2013).

But... that isn't what new means! :penguin-no:

Poor Uriah at Joshua Tree wishing that Stevehovah would leave him there. If Uriah could share stories with us they would probably make watching paint dry look like fun in comparison.

In the Energize post ( Aug.31), in the comment section, next fast probably won't be until November. Perhaps if you are really good, it will fall on your American Thanksgiving!

In the Energize post ( Aug.31), in the comment section, next fast probably won't be until November. Perhaps if you are really good, it will fall on your American Thanksgiving!

Excellent. I'll be in Germany by then on my year abroad for university. I can stuff my face with sausages and pretzels and cake.

I actually just now went and looked at the newer posts for the first time. I was glad to see a picture of Elissa without Joseph groping and manhandling her.

Shouldn't the immediate family be on the road to St. Clairsville, Ohio? They have a weekend conference from September 18-19th. According to Google, the trip should take them over 12 hours with no breaks. Sarah hasn't done a packing post or a request for prayers for their drive. I wonder who is going to be teaching the session Dating, Courtship, Betrothal, or Whatever.

Archived