IGNORED

Jesse Maxwell Cleaned Up a Wood Pile, Y'all!

Elegant Mess

I've started reading the older stuff from the archive.

To my earlier comment of WHYHOWWHATTHEEVERLOVINGFUCK?, I would also now like to add this:

Are you kidding me? These are real people? This isn't some elaborate hoax? They really have no friends and think dusting ceiling fans is a productive use of their time? And they're all ok with this? Even the married adults? What's with the inane smiles in every pic? Uhhhhhhhoooooo. We need a smilie with a fried head that I could insert right here.

It's 10.00am and I need a drink. :sick: Thanks FJ!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrie, do you remember when the tv show Big Brother used to have it own 24-hour live stream channel, circa 2005? We are the equivalent of those people who used to keep the telly on in the background every waking hour, just because we'd hate to miss anything big that happened, and also because we are secretly fascinated by the minute-by-minute unfolding of life and the possibility that... OMG, SOMEBODY'S GONE TO PUT THE KETTLE ON!!!!!11!!! :lol:

That picture of the pantry started to give me an anxiety attack. Seriously. How many adults live in that house and they can't get it cleaned?

How many adults live in that house and they can't get it cleaned?

I guess God (*cough* Steve) hasn't laid it on anyone's heart yet to do so.

I too would appreciate photos of John and his..ahem.. Woodpile.

In other fascinating maxwell news joe and elissa have been married a year.. It's been blissful and there more in love than ever..yawn..

That picture of the pantry started to give me an anxiety attack. Seriously. How many adults live in that house and they can't get it cleaned?

If that pantry is at Joe and Elissa's, then I like to think the messines is a reaction to their repressed upbringings, much like the way Julia Roberts's character in Sleeping with the Enemy took delight in messing up her storecupboard tins once she was away from her abusive husband.

I too would appreciate photos of John and his..ahem.. Woodpile.

In other fascinating maxwell news joe and elissa have been married a year.. It's been blissful and there more in love than ever..yawn..

And if they were no longer in love and were just going through the motions of being married how would we ever know? We will never be told the complete, unvarnished truth on the Maxwell blog. If they divorced tomorrow they would just disappear from TITS and commenters might ask, "What happened to Joe and Elissa?" and never get a response.

Archived