• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
RosyDaisy

AL Gov Bentley & wife divorcing over affair

RosyDaisy

http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/2015/08/alabama-gov-robert-bentley-engaged-in.html

Apparently Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley's wife has filed for divorce. He was/is supposedly having an affair with his Senior Political Advisor Rebekah Caldwell Mason. In true political fashion a judge has sealed the divorce files. How convenient. I wonder how much the affair and cover up cost taxpayers?

Bentley, you are a sorry POS, and a fucking hypocrite. You have violated just about ever Biblical teaching, the Hippocratic Oath, your marriage vows, stole taxpayer money, and abused you position. I would like to see your sorry ass kicked back to Tuscaloosa where you came from. Our state is failing on every single level, no thanks to you and the good 'ol boys in Montgomery! FUCK YOU!!!

Sundaymorning

But...but...but I thought it was the ebil gays who are destoying marriage???

Koala

There is speculation that he has a child with another woman. I also read somewhere that his wife would be happy if she got "everything he's ever made" :lol: Don't want much...just everything :lol: I hope she gets it if what I'm hearing is true.

Family values my ass.

chaotic life

I would love to see that pompous ass taken down and his political career over, but I doubt it will do anything to him. The Good Ole Boys network is strong in the south.

Meh
Evangeline

The comments on al.com's Facebook page are pure gold. More people hate him than I thought!

princessmahina

Bentley is a nasty piece of work. I feel sorry for his wife (though I'm not sure I can have much respect for someone who shares his beliefs). I hope she gets what she wants from the settlement.