IGNORED

RC Sproul Jr. Caught in Ashley Madison Hack!

DomWackTroll

Who is going to break the news to Happy Atheist that we need two more post count titles?

"Only online to help my aging parents" and

"I believe I should have withheld comment in this matter."

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is going to break the news to Happy Atheist that we need two more post count titles?

"Only online to help my aging parents" and

"I believe I should have withheld comment in this matter."

After reading the "what would you change" thread, I was thinking I should cut back on my liking of posts. I only made it about 3 minutes...

Is this the same RC Sproul who spanked his late wife and likes to drink?

If so, not much mystery about what he was looking for on AM. :o

He denies the spanking part. However until today he would have denied going to a cheating site.

So he didn't inhale. :roll: Pull the other one R.C., it's got bells on.

Is it wrong that I saw this thread title and laughed?

I cackled with glee.

Wanna split a root beer float in the bitch corner? :soda:

On Twitter, Spanky is being praised for his "honesty" and "courage" by his idiot followers.

twitter.com/rcsprouljr/status/638383235794378757

On Twitter, Spanky is being praised for his "honesty" and "courage" by his idiot followers.

twitter.com/rcsprouljr/status/638383235794378757

How many of these wankers are taking notes for when their emails inevitably turn up on the AM list?

I just can't even....he's not even married! There are "Christian" sites and trust me, I watched my MIL and her brother and I think they had more hook ups from Christian Mingle than most people get from OKCupid and POF.

But the sanctimonious malarkey he has spewed KNOWING his name was in there...the stupid burns!

Good grief these people have such fucked-up mentalities when it comes to relationships and sexuality! RC was widowed when? 2011? How on earth could anyone fault a widow/er who (after what any reasonable person would consider a "decent period of mourning") said "I'm lonely. I miss physical affection. I want to be in another relationship, and I'm going to take appropriate steps to try to make that happen."

Instead, we're given a ringside seat to "mustn't mustn't mustn't", and sneaking, and confessing, and repenting and praying, and weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of garments. Lather, rinse, repeat. Oy, the DRAMA!!! These people are the 6th graders of organized religion.

(Yes, I know I'm stating the ridiculously obvious...but I had to get it out of my system.)

“In August 2014, in a moment of weakness, pain, and from an unhealthy curiosity when I was even drunker than my usual buzz (is there such a thing as "four sheets to the wind?"), I visited Ashley Madison. My goal was not to gather research for critical commentary, but to fan the flames of my imagination because years of heavy drinking has made me impotent. There I found two gracious judgments. First, I felt the grace of fear. Second, I felt the grace of shame I ran to the bathroom and barfed, from the fear and booze mixed. I was there (on AM, not kneeling at the toilet) long enough to leave an old email address. And within minutes I left and forgot I'd made the account (I have some memory issues these days -- can't imagine why), never to return. I did not sign up for their service or interact with any clients -- have I mentioned that years of drinking to excess has made me utterly impotent? I have always remained faithful to my wife even after her passing (see impotence explanation, above).â€

FTFY, RC.

Well, this is really going to put a kink in the Ligonier conference he was supposed to be giving in the next few weeks.

I just can't even....he's not even married! There are "Christian" sites and trust me, I watched my MIL and her brother and I think they had more hook ups from Christian Mingle than most people get from OKCupid and POF.

But the sanctimonious malarkey he has spewed KNOWING his name was in there...the stupid burns!

But, see-- you found out about those hook-ups. RC Jr. probably figured that if he used AM, whatever married partners he had would never tell a soul, lest they too be revealed. And then he could proudly post photos on social media of when he kissed-- for the very first time!-- his second bride at the altar.

When I first heard about the hack, I thought it was wrong.

Now, I can't wait to see which fundie fucker is next!

Dougie, are you sweating....? :lol:

Oh, I would love to see DPIAT turn up on the list.

FTFY, RC.

OMG Thoughtful, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. Good thing I'm not reading this at work - they'd be calling 911 right about now. :lol:

But, see-- you found out about those hook-ups. RC Jr. probably figured that if he used AM, whatever married partners he had would never tell a soul, lest they too be revealed. And then he could proudly post photos on social media of when he kissed-- for the very first time!-- his second bride at the altar.

Bingo! He thinks it is safer because of mutual blackmail possibilities.

I am soooo tempted to look for RC "tells" on those Christian Domestic Discipline forums, but I think I might throw up.

Well, this is really going to put a kink in the Ligonier conference he was supposed to be giving in the next few weeks.

I see what you did there! :lol:

So he didn't inhale. :roll: Pull the other one R.C., it's got bells on.

Is it wrong that I saw this thread title and laughed?

Laughed? I did a double-take and thanked heaven I wasn't drinking at the time!

Arsey, kiddo, no worries about your fidelity to poor abused Mrs. S after her death. I don't imagine ANY ladies are beating a path to your door unless they fancy being spanked and humiliated in their own homes.

Your reputation doubtless precedes you and will keep you in noble chastity for quite some time.

Bingo! He thinks it is safer because of mutual blackmail possibilities.

I am soooo tempted to look for RC "tells" on those Christian Domestic Discipline forums, but I think I might throw up.

"You're a naughty, naughty girl and this copy of the London Confession shall be smacked against your heathen buttocks until they're as red as the rapscallion who currently occupies the White House!"

OMG Thoughtful, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. Good thing I'm not reading this at work - they'd be calling 911 right about now. :lol:

Glad I could amuse you.

Let's just say I've never thought of sex as being likely to be Sproul's biggest temptation. Not that he's secretive about having made an idol of beverages (and I don't mean Pepsi, Steve & Teri). I think he may have put them on a level with Jesus.

SJ9YMlm.jpg

Thoughtful, I think we need a LolSpankySproul thread, as your new creative outlet. :D

Thoughtful, I think we need a LolSpankySproul thread, as your new creative outlet. :D

I'm not sure there is enough LOL material for a whole thread -- although, the way he's been going lately, I could be wrong!

There are some LOLs of him scattered around FJ (in fact, I saw one when I searched for the kilt and beer picture).

Darby updated her Facebook profile pic two days ago, and she must have known by then:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205125691082160&set=a.1405153929129.2060796.1240810003&type=1&theater

"But look: He adopts poor, black children!"

Well I have actually learned something from all this Ashley Madison crap. I am also widowed, and I didn't know that if you weren't married you couldn't have an affair. If I have a few-night stand with someone who is also not married, what do you call it?

Well I have actually learned something from all this Ashley Madison crap. I am also widowed, and I didn't know that if you weren't married you couldn't have an affair. If I have a few-night stand with someone who is also not married, what do you call it?

Sex. And there is nothing wrong with that. :)

I'm beginning to think that AshleyMaddison.com is written on the walls of the men's restrooms at Fundie events.

And fuck that bullshit R.C. Sproul. I'm 60 years old and, while I didn't grow up with it either, internet use is neither new nor complicated. I've been online for 20 + years!

THANK YOU! FFS I'm two years younger than he is and I've been in IT for over a decade. My father started in IT* back in the 1950's so can he just suck it with the "aw shucks I'm too dern old to understand this new fangled wizardry!"

*Back then it wasn't called IT, to paraphrase my dad it was called having a job that no one understood. At all.

But seriously, this "Gosh, that sure looks complicated, Mrs. Cleaver" shit went out with mullets and Wham shirts.

Archived