IGNORED

Atheist Agenda

fun2beme

Love it!

Although if I'm going to eat a baby, I prefer it to be fat free. Fewer points on Weight Watchers.

If I eat a veal chop, does it count? Hey, I just want to follow the rules. Also, Satan and I prefer WhatsApp. We're introverts.

Gotta run. I'm on a schedule.

Brilliant! It's 11pm in the UK and I'm cackling with glee as my black candles burn out next to my bed. :lol:

I'm a vegetarian. I had a salad yesterday with baby field greens. Does that count? And I did eat some baby carrots in hummus the other day. Tasty!

Or when religious people say "you don't look like one" when you tell them your an atheist. Sorry religious fucktard, how about you edumacate (intentional spelling error) me on how i should look, said between bites of choc coated baby. :think:

Oh dear, I don't like Metallica. Other than that I think I'm a pretty decent atheist. *gnaws leg off deep fried baby*

You must send me that deep fries baby recipe, have you tried satay baby kababs? :stir-pot:

Okay, not atheist but don't care if anyone else is. Well written, valid points and the agenda had me snorting with laughter in my chicken nuggets. Favorite line:" People without morals are called psychopaths, not atheists."

What's worse :stir-pot: Atheist Agenda or the Gay Agenda?

Hahahahahaa, you forgot the Feminist Agenda and the Liberals Agenda. :nenner:

So if you happen to be a a strong supporter of the Atheist, Gay, Feminist and Liberal agenda does that mean that the baby meal must be a male heterosexual aborted fetus? Just trying to understand if all the agendas intersect at the baby eating level.

My atheist agenda typically goes something like this:

1. Get up

2. Or don't - maybe stay in bed all day

3. Get dressed. Or don't and stay in jammies all day, like today.

4. Eat but mostly drink coffee

5. Nap

6. Maybe nap some more.

7. Eat again

8. Laundry/housework/or nothing

9. Eat & nap

10. Sleep, maybe have a lot of the sex.

So if you happen to be a a strong supporter of the Atheist, Gay, Feminist and Liberal agenda does that mean that the baby meal must be a male heterosexual aborted fetus? Just trying to understand if all the agendas intersect at the baby eating level.

STOP! Your making me hungry! :drool:

Hahahahahaa, you forgot the Feminist Agenda and the Liberals Agenda. :nenner:

Don't you know, feminists, liberal, athiests and gays are all in the same group? Aka the group that's going to hell.

Archived