IGNORED

Kelly Crawford's husband has RP

Hisey

I was reading through old posts on Generation Cedar and was surprised to find a post from 2008 where she says her husband had just been just diagnosed with retinitis pigmatosa.

I just finished reading a book about a man who has this disorder and is almost completely blind (has 1% of his vision). So it resonated with me. I'm surprised Kelly just mentioned it the one time. I wonder how Aaron is doing. He was only 32 when he was diagnosed.

I suspect he was having difficulty driving at night, which led to a visit to the eye doctor. (In the post, Kelly wonders how he will continue to make the overnight trips that were a large part of their income).

Not everyone with RP loses their sight completely. Kelly mentions that her doctor felt Aaron would be able to retain his central vision, meaning he'd probably lose his peripheral vision.

The diagnosis was in 2008. They've had. . . how many kids since then? Three or four? And she might be pregnant again? I don't understand that.

I bet it has been... ***challenging*** to be married to Kelly. Poor guy. The only Generation Cedar child I can name by their actual name is Bria. But the others can't be far behind right? I wonder why she never talks about what they are up to? I know one was into art, but the only instruction he can get is YouTube. Of course Kelly declared college almost always unnecessary...

I was reading through old posts on Generation Cedar and was surprised to find a post from 2008 where she says her husband had just been just diagnosed with retinitis pigmatosa.

I just finished reading a book about a man who has this disorder and is almost completely blind (has 1% of his vision). So it resonated with me. I'm surprised Kelly just mentioned it the one time. I wonder how Aaron is doing. He was only 32 when he was diagnosed.

I suspect he was having difficulty driving at night, which led to a visit to the eye doctor. (In the post, Kelly wonders how he will continue to make the overnight trips that were a large part of their income).

Not everyone with RP loses their sight completely. Kelly mentions that her doctor felt Aaron would be able to retain his central vision, meaning he'd probably lose his peripheral vision.

The diagnosis was in 2008. They've had. . . how many kids since then? Three or four? And she might be pregnant again? I don't understand that.

I'm not. I think if Aaron had his way, Kelly wouldn't even be posting anything about their family. But, contrary to Kelly's stated beliefs, he does not have his way. It probably got to the point where he just said, "Fine, fine... But leave me out of it, please."

Archived