IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Ah Duggar logic. Running out of money my ass!

Edited for Corruption computer skills.

Yup! I filled up with gas on my way home (not in Arkansas and we have high gas taxes) and it was $1.88 / gallon 

Flying does save time but why wouldn't they have a bigger plane to hold more of the family?  I think the answer is Duggar logic. ;)

On 12/27/2015 at 9:43 PM, Suz8710 said:

Ugh...Poor JD had to waste a major chunk of his holiday doing this? 

My guess is that he loves to fly, and would rather be flying than sitting around the Adam tree with his gazillion siblings.

Whoops, thought I was in a different thread. I just hope JD got to spend the night in a hotel and not the facility. I wonder if he gets any pilot privileges, like a hotel room, while he's flying everyone around.

13 minutes ago, Rubyroo said:

Whoops, thought I was in a different thread. I just hope JD got to spend the night in a hotel and not the facility. I wonder if he gets any pilot privileges, like a hotel room, while he's flying everyone around.

I doubt it not with the JB involved. If it were a private party he was shuttling around they would probably take care of his expenses etc but his dad? Not cheap JB. He probably makes him stay in the same room as Anna as her headship so she doesn't do anything troubling.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived