IGNORED

Fundies Want to Replace PP with Crisis Preg Centers

Cleopatra7

I'd love to see a video sting operation on these pregnancy resource centers similar to the one used against planned parenthood. I read an article by a journalist where the people running it had no medical training and eventually gave up and told her to go the emergency room. But a video could better highlight how dangerously clueless they are. Or that they really don't help women that much.

I'd love to see a video sting operation on these pregnancy resource centers similar to the one used against planned parenthood. I read an article by a journalist where the people running it had no medical training and eventually gave up and told her to go the emergency room. But a video could better highlight how dangerously clueless they are. Or that they really don't help women that much.

There have been a number of undercover investigations of crisis pregnancy centers

. Google crisis pregnancy center lies and you'll find a bunch. There was even an episode of original flavor Law and Order about a teen couple looking for an abortion who were lied to by a cpc, and they ended up faking a crime to induce a miscarriage in the girl. But these haven't got as much attention as the anti-abortion claim that Planned Parenthood is selling dead babies. There is much more support among conservatives for cpcs than support for liberals of PP. I think it goes back to the enthusiasm gap again.

True Free Jingerite here!

Read the topic title, and was genuinely confused how the Steve Anderson was going to replace Crisis Preg Centers for Fundies.

:lol: :embarrassed:

True Free Jingerite here!

Read the topic title, and was genuinely confused how the Steve Anderson was going to replace Crisis Preg Centers for Fundies.

:lol: :embarrassed:

I was actually afraid someone might make that mistake when I started the thread, but the only way I could get the whole idea in was to abbreviate. :lol:

Archived