IGNORED

Kelly Crawford pregnant - MERGED

Hisey

Kelly is setting her kids up for failure again by having them sell their crafts online for exorbitant prices. (The pillows they are selling are made from pillow forms taken from pillows bought at Goodwill.)

Here is the kids' website:

rescueproject2411.com/home.html#.Vd3cU71sI5Q.facebook

I'm not sure if I should paste a lengthy quote from the site directly, so I won't. However, in the About Us section, the kids describe their family as "part of a 12-member (soon to be 13) family."

Is Kelly pregnant? Could this refer to Bria?

edited to clarify

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, no! If Kelly's pregnant, she'll be persecuted-- again!-- by comments such as "Oh, you're having another one?" and "Don't you know what causes that?" She is truly a martyr for the faith.

I saw the thread title and my first thought was "God, I hope not. Poor kid-"

All I know about her is Erika Shupe praises her like daily. :? She can't be good. :lol:

Her post from the 20th said she has been sick for three weeks. But in the comments she says it was some infection. Bria's Facebook doesn't have any public information. Nothing on Kelly's page. The wording seems more like Kelly is pregnant.

IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR

Ashton, Alexa & Avalee​ Crawford are a brother/sister team, and part of a 12-member (soon to be 13) family (although our oldest sister is married.)

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly Crawford is pregnant again. generationcedar.com/main/2015/09/my-big-take-away-from-motherhood.html

And this year, I get to feel those words, not just in my heart, but in my body by a little kicking fellow we will welcome into the world next year.

They may need to start buying three chicken breasts now.

Edited to break the link.

They may need to start buying three chicken breasts now.

Better yet, switch to a cheaper cut of chicken so everyone can have more than a taste.

I was just going to post this. I had to confirm if with my cousin if it was Kelly or Bria.

Oh she should get her wish that Bria and herself will be pregnant together. Bria and Kyle just hit the 6 month mark, so a pregnancy announcement is overdue. :pink-shock:

Sounds like she's a lot further than Erica was. She referred to it as a "little fellow" (indicating it's probably a boy) and referred to the baby kicking.

Instead of popping out kid after kid, KC should concentrate on the blessings she already has. And yes, her kids do show promise when it comes to their various art work. But instead of using them to make money, KC should foster their creative talents by sending the to art classes, exposing them to art-related books and literature, and by going to galleries and museums.

I hate her.

This makes me sad. She doesn't even take care of the many she already has.

As for Bria, she's been a surrogate Mom for so long that it's probably nice for her to have a break and enjoy her husband.

This makes me sad. She doesn't even take care of the many she already has.

As for Bria, she's been a surrogate Mom for so long that it's probably nice for her to have a break and enjoy her husband.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Kelly, but I can't recall seeing evidence that she doesn't take good care of her children. Am I forgetting something?

Erika Shupe has posted her congratulations message. Erika's of the type to let us know when things are happening- back in April 2011 when Wendy Jeub had her last child, Erika posted "Wendy Jeub is in labor! Yeah!" on the LFoP page. Erika's a big fan of Wendy Jeub- she'll post a lot of stuff when Kelly's baby arrives (if it does).

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Kelly, but I can't recall seeing evidence that she doesn't take good care of her children. Am I forgetting something?

Feeding a big family on 2 chicken breasts. Locking the kitchen after dinner. Grifting like crazy (which teaches kids by bad example). There is plenty more evidence!

Feeding a big family on 2 chicken breasts. Locking the kitchen after dinner. Grifting like crazy (which teaches kids by bad example). There is plenty more evidence!

^^ That's *exactly* what I meant.

^^ That's *exactly* what I meant.

I guess I don't follow her closely enough. I've only read her blog a couple times, mostly just read about her here or when she shows up in my fb feed. I was always on the side that thought the two chicken breasts ordeal was more of an occasional frugal dinner kind of thing than a regular occurrence. Certainly not something that would make me thing she's neglecting her children. Are we talking about grifting after the tornado? I didn't pay close attention to all of that. I thought it was more friends and family grifting on her behalf, but I could definitely be wrong about that. (And I never went to read the tornado-as-blessing post for myself, shudder.) I don't know. She doesn't seem amazing, but she never struck me as a negligent mom. Her kids seem clean, happy, and well cared for from my limited view.

Archived