IGNORED

Raquel Loves Gender Stereotypes

ari_belle

itsjustraquel.com/2015/08/this-is-why-girls-are-confusing.html

My personal favorite wannabe-funde-lite "writer," Raquel, has some knowledge to drop on "all the guys out there" in her latest blog post, "This is Why Girls Are Confusing."

Have fun snarking on something other than Joshgate, though this has no promise of being nearly as entertaining.

Hey to all the guys out there!

I'm sure you've all had instances in your life where you're just like 'Oh my gosh, why are girls SO confusing?!?!'

I won't deny it.

We are.

We can be.

We are sometimes very hard to understand.

Maybe you've had an argument with your sister. Or your mom tried to explain something but it made absolutely no sense. Or your girlfriend is just acting really weird...

Any of those sound familiar? Even slightly?

Well, here is why girls are so confusing.

Because we are very emotional creatures.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being emotional. You just need to learn how to control your emotions. And for girls, this isn't always easy. We have all these emotions and feelings and thoughts rushing through our brains and hearts - most of the time ALL AT ONCE. So it's kind of like a tsunami of emotions waving through our entire body. Just think on that for a second...

Because we feel more than we think.

It's true. MOST of the time. But sometimes, we think...and tend to OVERthink. And that, my friends, can be very confusing. For both parties involved. But because we feel, more than think, we are more in tuned with the emotions and stress levels of those around us. Try dealing with your own crap and then having ten other people's dumped on you.

Because when we think, it's very rarely about ONE thing.

Guys have the capability of thinking about one thing AT A TIME and one thing ONLY. Girls don't. We can be thinking about 10 different things all at once. Pretty cool, huh? It can be. That's one reason why we're such great multi-taskers. But at the same time, it's kind of annoying cuz it's like 'Okay, I need to write that email...and do a load of laundry...and charge my phone...why is my boyfriend acting like this?...my friend in New York needs to read this book...I wonder if rabbits have feelings...this pillow is super comfortable...tomorrow I'm going to a wedding...where on earth is my other shoe?'

Because we have very strong intuitions.

Some women are more 'in touch' with their senses than others. But regardless, we all can sense things. And try to explain WHY we don't like that person, or WHY we don't think you should go there, or WHY driving on this particular road at this particular speed is a bad idea. I know it doesn't make sense when we say 'I don't FEEL right about it...', but just trust us. Okay?

Because we have periods.

Okay so once a month, our uterus sheds its lining so that the eggs descend into...

Yeah, I'll stop there.

AND KUDOS TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT MOVIE I JUST QUOTED.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically Raquel is justifying why she overreacts to everything and is selfish. She can't help it, she is just a confusing female. :roll:

It's hard to employ both misogyny AND misandry in the same post, but Raquel manages it. Women are completely controlled by their emotions, and men are only capable of having a single thought at a time. Good lord, it's a miracle that the human race has survived, what with these out of control, crazy women and men who only ever think one thing!

Where's the puking emoji? :cray-cray:

Here ya go... :puke-front:

I feel the need myself. :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front:

Here ya go... :puke-front:

I feel the need myself. :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front:

Quoted just more more of those.:puke-front:

God, she is an insufferable twat twit.

Anyone else read this really fast and without any pauses? This is how I picture her: Talking (and writing) faster than she can think. That's her issue and it's not because she is a girl, it's because she is Raquel. Some of us can actually have multiple thoughts and still concentrate to get their work done properly.

Why did she post that? Apart from it being total nonsense, there are about 500 million post with the same rubbish content on the internet already. Why did she feel the need to re-chew that nasty old cud?

Why did she post that? Apart from it being total nonsense, there are about 500 million post with the same rubbish content on the internet already. Why did she feel the need to re-chew that nasty old cud?

Because, despite her rebranding, she's still super special God's daughter snowflake so it has more weight coming from her!!!!!!!1!1 :roll:

Oh gosh, golly, gumdrops! I'd love to snark on this but I just have so many emotions in my heart and brain that I dont even know what to say!!!

I might have found my new FJ rabbithole! (My husband thanks all of you for giving him so much free time once I'm home from work and obsessed with fundies :dance: )

Maybe she broke up with her boyfriend is sending him subtle hint.

Maybe she broke up with her boyfriend is sending him subtle hint.

Did they ever make it official? For as long as I remember, he was her not-boyfriend.

Dear lord, Raquel is confusing and stressful over the internet!! I can't imagine handling her in person for any length of time.

Raquel, it's time to grow up. CHILDREN cannot control their emotions. CHILDREN are allowed to have outbursts regularly. Adults should not be controlled by their emotions. They should be able to process and manage them in healthy ways. Stop making excuses.

If you truly cannot control your emotions, you need to see someone. Either learn better strategies for dealing with your emotions or maybe start taking medication to make them manageable. Or both. Until you do, you're going to keep hurting and pushing away those you love. A life being controlled by your emotions is no way to live. I would know.

She posted something on Instagram recently (yesterday?) about finally making it official so I'd say they're still together and this is not a passive-aggressive jab. Not that I'd put it past her!

She posted something on Instagram recently (yesterday?) about finally making it official so I'd say they're still together and this is not a passive-aggressive jab. Not that I'd put it past her!

yes, correct

post-4530-14452000796392_thumb.png

also, God gave her some dogs....didn't God give her a rabbit a little while ago? it probably met the same fate as the horse.

post-4530-1445200079662_thumb.png

I think you all give Raquel more snark credit than she's due. She's just an imature girl.

Their last dog died after just a few months in their possession, hope these do better!

I think you all give Raquel more snark credit than she's due. She's just an imature girl.

Their last dog died after just a few months in their possession, hope these do better!

The thing that makes Raquel so snarkable is that she is absolutely convinced she isn't like any other person her age. She is convinced she is super special. :roll: She is also a major hypocrite.

What happened to the rabbit God gave her?

The thing that makes Raquel so snarkable is that she is absolutely convinced she isn't like any other person her age. She is convinced she is super special. :roll: She is also a major hypocrite.

What happened to the rabbit God gave her?

She also hasn't really changed at all re: her attitude and over-inflated ego in all the time she's graced the internet with her presence. So at this point, she's no longer an immature girl, she's an immature woman, preaching with such certainty of her authority and knowledge despite her complete lack of real-world experience. I find that pretty snarkable.

I don't know about the rabbit, but they had another Doberman they had gotten to breed, it was supposed to be pregnant, and then it turned out not to be pregnant, and then it died.

Anyone else read this really fast and without any pauses? This is how I picture her: Talking (and writing) faster than she can think. That's her issue and it's not because she is a girl, it's because she is Raquel. Some of us can actually have multiple thoughts and still concentrate to get their work done properly.

I think she could hunt and peck and type faster than she can think.... but that is just me.

She also hasn't really changed at all re: her attitude and over-inflated ego in all the time she's graced the internet with her presence. So at this point, she's no longer an immature girl, she's an immature woman, preaching with such certainty of her authority and knowledge despite her complete lack of real-world experience. I find that pretty snarkable.

She's somewhat right. She isn't like most women her age. Most women her age are leagues more mature than Raquel.

Archived