IGNORED

Let's Go Down the FJ Fundie Rabbit Hole!

punkiepie

Goooooootcha. Yeah, the statement saying it was for sure an FJ admin was meant to reflect what was going on in my head at the time of the felony weapons thing coming up. I've had long conversations for years on and off about this with some of my friends from FJ, and they can verify for you that I have been pretty sure it was not her for a couple years now. But there is still that chance. And it likely was done in retaliation for my gossip here, so FJ is connected, not to blame.

EDIT: And yeah, I assumed it was Alecto at the time, simply because Alecto had verified my identity, it was signed by Alecto, and the email address was AlectoFreeJinger. The thing is, the email wasn't sent to me until it was forwarded to me after the fact by somebody else had received it. By that time, the discussion of it had burned it into my brain that it was in fact Alecto and a panicked animal doesn't think straight. I was avoiding naming names directly simply because since there was no proof, it didn't make sense to make a direct connection.

I totally admit there was no proof, and I also apologize for wording it in such a way that it seemed like I was currently of the believe that it was for sure an admin here, cause that hasn't been my stance for some time. But I still maintain that there is a thin thread of possibility. Pissed off people do stupid things, like sign there names to emails.

And I should also point out, my community wasn't pissed just because of those photos, but because of what it implied, and my sexual involvement with men (and women; frankly any sexual involvement) given that I was being allowed to speak and teach in church and had a lot of leadership due to the filmmaking projects which they had all supported. I basically kept up a lie for my own benefit, and that was the reason for the real community outrage. Had I just come forward and told everyone, they wouldn't have taken it so badly. The double life and deception was the real instigation of anger, and I think more rightfully so than how upset they were about the photos. And that's also why I accept full responsibility. If somebody sent those photos now, it wouldn't be so damaging because people know where I stand. Honesty would have prevented the problem in the first place.

I'm late to this party, but arent you still worried that people you know are reading FJ? I mean, using your real name and talking about salacious acts involing dildos. Maybe you answered this question already and I didn't see it.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emily. Definitely Emily. It wasn't that she was super fundie. It was her extreme cheapness. Not using the heat during winter, while living in Maine? Using the walk-in closet as a bedroom for her three kids? The anemic little mock hot pockets she would make in her crock pot (and never using the actual oven)? Is she homeschooling the kids? How's Therese doing? Inquiring minds want to know!

I don't know about Therese, but I assume Brad was electrocuted years ago in a freak accident wherin the lamp dangling on the towel bar fell into the shower. Either that or the layers of bacteria covering him finally liquified him or something. And of course she couldn't use the oven, that sucker was gonna be ripped out so she could put bunkbeds in that space.

Sigh, how I miss you, Emily.

I don't know about Therese, but I assume Brad was electrocuted years ago in a freak accident wherin the lamp dangling on the towel bar fell into the shower. Either that or the layers of bacteria covering him finally liquified him or something. And of course she couldn't use the oven, that sucker was gonna be ripped out so she could put bunkbeds in that space.

Sigh, how I miss you, Emily.

I wonder if she still manically breaks down the cost of each ingredients in a recipe and if she, as a result, has implemented some kind of "reward system" for the kids so that if they work for 1 hour, they are allowed half a teaspoon of ketchup on their hommade soy hotdog.

I wonder if she still manically breaks down the cost of each ingredients in a recipe and if she, as a result, has implemented some kind of "reward system" for the kids so that if they work for 1 hour, they are allowed half a teaspoon of ketchup on their hommade soy hotdog.

Hey, that hotdog would be supplemented with a leaf-and-a-half salad from the lettuce growing in a coffee can on the windowsill. Maybe I should be ashamed that I remember what's in her living room.

Hey, that hotdog would be supplemented with a leaf-and-a-half salad from the lettuce growing in a coffee can on the windowsill. Maybe I should be ashamed that I remember what's in her living room.

Maybe by now she's been inspired by Erika "one jellybean" Shupe's rewards system.

I still remember the living room, too, with the power tools hanging on the walls, and the laundry drip drying on the line. And that terrifying closet "bedroom" for the boys, with 100 pounds of random crap on rickety shelves over the crib. Honestly, at first I thought her blog was some kind of satire. Then I found out it wasn't :o

Yo I have a treat for y'all... I found a blog that snarked Raquel's story "Life's Choices" and it has most of the actual text of the story. Scroll down - the blogger's snarked on all 7 Chapters.

foreverinhell.blogspot. ca/search/label/miss%20raquel

Apologies if I didn't break the link right. I always F it up...

Yo I have a treat for y'all... I found a blog that snarked Raquel's story "Life's Choices" and it has most of the actual text of the story. Scroll down - the blogger's snarked on all 7 Chapters.

foreverinhell.blogspot. ca/search/label/miss%20raquel

Apologies if I didn't break the link right. I always F it up...

I prefer the one someone else on here wrote.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone remember Amanda, the fundie turned BDSM wife turned fundie lite? She and her family lived somewhere in Canada, and she was a big Candy follower until she wasn't. I'd love to know what happened to her. 

• 2 months later...

Archived