IGNORED

Harry Potter Convo From the Josh Thread

HarryPotterFan

Megyn Kelly?

No, Rita Skeeter didn't give fluff interviews to anyone, ever. She made things up herself and distorted the truth, she didn't let others do it for her. I'm not sure there is one here.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megyn Kelly?

Showing up unexpectedly to places where she is clearly not welcome and reporting it on her articles (blog)? Jill R much?

(i know she is lockhart, but she is soooo much rita)

That list is golden, Velocirapture, but Doug Phillips as Nagini? OMG, I DIED. :lol:

/Also, I notice you missed Rita Skeeter.

Radar Online? People? :lol:

Edited Version to please the masses (see bolded entries): :)

Lord Voldemort - Gothard

Professor Dumbledore - Curious (our fearless leader with a talent for extremely long posts :lol:)

Professor McGonagall - HappyAtheist (our other fearless leader who is much more blunt and doesn't care for bullshit :lol:)

Dumbledore's Army - FreeJinger

Ludo Bagman - Josh Duggar (Has horrible gambling/sexually based problems, blames everyone else for his issues, and runs away rather then deal with the fallout)

Narcissa Malfoy - Anna Duggar (Holds disgusting beliefs, but genuinely loves her children)

Andromeda Tonks - The escaped Keller children (Love their family desperately, but disagrees with their way of life. Left to pursue a life that better fits their ideals and is shunned for it.)

That Bitch Umbridge - Michelle Duggar (Speaks in a ridiculous baby-voice. Demands immediate obedience from her students/children. Seems to take sick joy in harming others. Has a bone to pick with Muggles/anyone Transgender or LGBTQ)

Barty Crouch Sr. - JimBob Duggar (Stickler for Rules. Sent his own child to Azkaban without a trial. Helped him escape as a last wish for his dying wife and then kept him imprisoned for over a decade. Must be in control at all times.)

Peeves the Poltergeist - JD Duggar (Thanks to the time he helped trash a car at a wedding. . .)

Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange - The Pearls (Do I really need to explain this one :lol:)

Professor Quirinus Quirrell - David Waller (Devoted to the cause and without mercy.)

Marvolo Gaunt - Gil Bates (Prejudiced against muggles and muggle-borns/Transgenders and LGBTQ people. Forces his children to live in squallor due to his poor choices. Rules over his children with an iron fist.)

Alecto Carrow- Kelly Bates (A Death Eater in favor enough to be named Professor of Muggle Studies and Deputy Headmistress in Book 7)

Cormac McLaggen - Lawson Bates (Seems nice enough, but he is WAY too into himself sometimes)

Fenrir Greyback - Steve Gothard (Both go around physically assaulting unwilling victims; doesn't care who he hurts so long as he gets what he wants. . . plus they're both just creepy)

Professor Cuthbert Binns - Ben Seewald (Professor of History of Magic. Well-known for his extremely boring lectures that no one actually listens to)

Helena Ravenclaw/The Grey lady - Jessa Seewald (Both are beautiful, proud, and kind of bitchy. Also they have really long hair and each took something that wasn't their's to take - Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem and Jana Duggar's jewelry box)

Sir Cadogan - Derick Dillard (Partly because he's a relatively harmless oaf whose just kind of there. . . also because Sir Cadogan is a mad Knight and you'd have to be insane to join the Duggar family willingly)

Marietta Edgecombe - Jill Dillard (Both have a talent for snitching on others apparently)

Bertha Jorkins - Priscilla Waller (A bit forgetful and a bit of a gossip. Relatively harmless, but easily gets herself into trouble.)

Gilderoy Lockhart - Jill Rodrigues (The hair! The manic grin! The insistence that all attention be on them at all times!)

Romilda Vane - Amy Duggar (Uses love potions to try and entrap Harry in a relationship; see Amy's quick engagement :lol: ; I kid, I kid)

Winky the House-Elf - Any female child born into a Fundie family (Desperate to please and serve, devastated when they mess up)

Sybill Trelawney - Megyn Kelly (Occasional bursts of genius sandwiched between long bouts of bullshit)

Pansy Parkinson - Beall Phillips (No real reason; I just don't like either of them)

Nagini - Doug Phillips is a Tool (Anaconda hunting anyone? :lol:)

Neville Longbottom - Lourdes (Slayer of Nagini. :lol:)

Crookshanks - The orange cat from Derick's Catgate scandal; one of the few smart and heroic characters at the TTH

Mary Riddle - Grandma Mary (The well from which the evil sprang. . . also, they have the same first name - its obviously fate!)

Fluffy the Three-Headed Dog - Bubba, the Duggar's Dog (Free Bubba!)

Beedle the Bard - FJ's very own Buzzard! (Thank you for doing the recaps for us; the sacrifice of your brain cells shall not be forgotten!)

Norbert the Dragon - VelociRapture (its the closest to a Dinosaur this book series has!)

Do we have anymore suggestions for Fundies/Users that need to be added? I can't promise to add everyone, but I'll do my best! :lol:

ETA: Order of the Phoenix - Recovering Grace (If you need an explanation to understand this then you need to google their website)

And to please WalkingCatBed -

Slytherins and Future Slytherins - Any Fundie blessing under the age of 18 (Have the potential to be Death Eaters, but could also turn out to be half-way decent people; cannot be held responsible because they don't know any better yet)

Do we have anymore suggestions for Fundies/Users that need to be added? I can't promise to add everyone, but I'll do my best! :lol:

Syltherins and expected Slytherins: numerous fundie offspring who've only heard that they are superior and more special than anyone else; some aren't BAD, they just haven't seen anything but their family's way.

Syltherins and expected Slytherins: numerous fundie offspring who've only heard that they are superior and more special than anyone else; some aren't BAD, they just haven't seen anything but their family's way.

So pretty much any blessing under the age of 18 then? Got it. :lol:

Lord Voldemort - Gothard

Professor Dumbledore - Curious (our fearless leader with a talent for extremely long posts :lol:)

Professor McGonagall - HappyAtheist (our other fearless leader who is much more blunt and doesn't care for bullshit :lol:)

Ludo Bagman - Josh Duggar (Has horrible gambling/sexually based problems, blames everyone else for his issues, and runs away rather then deal with the fallout)

Narcissa Malfoy - Anna Duggar (Holds disgusting beliefs, but genuinely loves her children)

Andromeda Tonks - The escaped Keller children (Love their family desperately, but disagrees with their way of life. Left to pursue a life that better fits their ideals and is shunned for it.)

That Bitch Umbridge - Michelle Duggar (Speaks in a ridiculous baby-voice. Demands immediate obedience from her students/children. Seems to take sick joy in harming others. Has a bone to pick with Muggles/anyone Transgender or LGBTQ)

Barty Crouch Sr. - JimBob Duggar (Stickler for Rules. Sent his own child to Azkaban without a trial. Helped him escape as a last wish for his dying wife and then kept him imprisoned for over a decade. Must be in control at all times.)

Peeves the Poltergeist - JD Duggar (Thanks to the time he helped trash a car at a wedding. . .)

Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange - The Pearls (Do I really need to explain this one :lol:)

Professor Quirinus Quirrell - David Waller (Devoted to the cause and without mercy.)

Marvolo Gaunt - Gil Bates (Prejudiced against muggles and muggle-borns/Transgenders and LGBTQ people. Forces his children to live in squallor due to his poor choices. Rules over his children with an iron fist.)

Alecto Carrow- Kelly Bates (A Death Eater in favor enough to be named Professor of Muggle Studies and Deputy Headmistress in Book 7)

Cormac McLaggen - Lawson Bates (Seems nice enough, but he is WAY too into himself sometimes)

Fenrir Greyback - Steve Gothard (Both go around physically assaulting unwilling victims; doesn't care who he hurts so long as he gets what he wants. . . plus they're both just creepy)

Professor Cuthbert Binns - Ben Seewald (Professor of History of Magic. Well-known for his extremely boring lectures that no one actually listens to)

Helena Ravenclaw/The Grey lady - Jessa Seewald (Both are beautiful, proud, and kind of bitchy. Also they have really long hair and each took something that wasn't their's to take - Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem and Jana Duggar's jewelry box)

Sir Cadogan - Derick Dillard (Partly because he's a relatively harmless oaf whose just kind of there. . . also because Sir Cadogan is a mad Knight and you'd have to be insane to join the Duggar family willingly)

Marietta Edgecombe - Jill Dillard (Both have a talent for snitching on others apparently)

Bertha Jorkins - Priscilla Waller (A bit forgetful and a bit of a gossip. Relatively harmless, but easily gets herself into trouble.)

Gilderoy Lockhart - Jill Rodrigues (The hair! The manic grin! The insistence that all attention be on them at all times!)

Romilda Vane - Amy Duggar (Uses love potions to try and entrap Harry in a relationship; see Amy's quick engagement :lol: ; I kid, I kid)

Winky the House-Elf - Any female child born into a Fundie family (Desperate to please and serve, devastated when they mess up)

Sybill Trelawney - Megyn Kelly (Occasional bursts of genius sandwiched between long bouts of bullshit)

Pansy Parkinson - Beall Phillips (No real reason; I just don't like either of them)

Crookshanks - The orange cat from Derick's Catgate scandal; one of the few smart and heroic characters at the TTH

Mary Riddle - Grandma Mary (The well from which the evil sprang. . . also, they have the same first name - its obviously fate!)

Beedle the Bard - FJ's very own Buzzard! (Thank you for doing the recaps for us; the sacrifice of your brain cells shall not be forgotten!)

Norbert the Dragon - VelociRapture (its the closest to a Dinosaur this book series has!)

ETA: Order of the Phoenix - Recovering Grace (If you need an explanation to understand this then you need to google their website)

Slytherins and Future Slytherins - Any Fundie blessing under the age of 18 (Have the potential to be Death Eaters, but could also turn out to be half-way decent people; cannot be held responsible because they don't know any better yet)

I know we're supposed to snip but it's just too good.

I'd like to suggest this go in the SOTDRT as this is such a great cheat sheet for any HP fan. It shouldn't end up buried in a thread about Josh, left to languish where others might not find it. Might as well be left in the cave with the fake horcrux locket. If you think about the SOTDRT is our room of requirement. You can get what you need there - just have to know what you're looking for.

hey now, that's an insult to slytherins like myself! merlin was a slytherin, you know ;)

VR - I didn't think it was possible for that last list to get any more amazing, but I was wrong. It did.

And oooh who am I? I know who I am in my head (or who I pretend to be :lol:)

Priscilla Waller?

oh helllll no. luna is "looney" but not idiotic.

O Great Scaly One,

I humbly submit a suggestion for the Pissing Preacher and / or Zsu. I am trying to think of HP characters that match but you might come up with one more quickly.

Also Steve Maxwell?

Your Humble Servant,

NKM

O Great Scaly One,

I humbly submit a suggestion for the Pissing Preacher and / or Zsu. I am trying to think of HP characters that match but you might come up with one more quickly.

Also Steve Maxwell?

Your Humble Servant,

NKM

Hmm... :think: does Morfin Gaunt fit PP? Morfin is a bit of a whackadoodle who is so crazily anti-muggle he got in trouble with the law.

Hmm... :think: does Morfin Gaunt fit PP? Morfin is a bit of a whackadoodle who is so crazily anti-muggle he got in trouble with the law.

Maybe that felon Jim-Bob was hanging out with - Creationist amusement park or museum guy? Can't look it up right now as I'm watching software load - but he's anti-government and more than a little crazy.

edited because reading all the words before responding is important - PP is much better.

hey now, that's an insult to slytherins like myself! merlin was a slytherin, you know ;)

If I remember correctly, there WERE "good" Slytherins -- Harry was almost a Slytherin, after all.

However, you've a good point. Maybe the youngins are waiting for their letters? Waiting to be sorted?

Lord Voldemort - Gothard

Who are the Duggar boys that want to film, they can be the Creavys.

Jana is a house elf.

Marjorie Jackson- pavarti Patel...had a famous boy for minute but nothing came of it.

Oooh! Mike Fuckabee is Pius Thicknesse - He took over as Minister of Magic after the Death Eaters over threw the current Ministy of Magic. Though technically Thicknesse was under the Imperius curse. So maybe Yaxley fits better, he was a true Death Eater and became Head of the Deparment of Magical Law Enforcment, where he could persecute muggle borns. In Fuckabee's case, that would include LGBTQ people and women.

Am I too late with this one?

Rita Skeeter = Pickles

YESSSS

too much fun not to chime in, youve already done a better job than i could but some possibilities

ma and pa keller; the dursleys, esp in light of their sons accusation that they are all about what others think.

famy; lavender brown, generally well meaning but silly and an attention whore

edited for spacing. id fix the puntuation and capitalization but the shift key and a couple of others decided they no long want to participate in my typing. sorry it looks like a two year old typed this

Now if only someone would bring down Gothard so we could have our Harry Potter

Edited to add that Teri Maxwell makes a lovely Petunia Dursley. Spotless home, thinks she's better than the neighbors. Even did some serious food restriction at one point (1/4 of a grapefruit each during Dudley's dieting time). Steve doesn't work as well as Vernon but I can totally see his hate/fear of all the wizards in the first chapter of Sorcerer's stone as being rather Steve-like.

Archived