IGNORED

Harry Potter Convo From the Josh Thread

HarryPotterFan

!  {TEXT1}:
This conversation started in one of the Joshley Madison threads: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26846&start=40#p1012531

mfch said:
Yeah, based on the Daniel and Susannah thing I think we know how this is going to go.

Anna's parents are pathetic little rats who won't stick up for their daughter.

The Duggars are reminding me ever more of death eaters. They don't give two shits about Anna, they care about their PR and the fact Josh has fucked them all over so badly.

Poor Anna. It's 2015 and I'm making her sound like she has about as much agency as the heroine of a Jane Austen novel.

But if she's too scared to leave and go to Daniel or Sus and I can understand why- she knows what she knows and leaving with four kids including a newborn is horrible to think about, then she's just going to be manipulated into staying with That Pig She Calls a Husband.

I hope she can be brave, and that she realises her brother and sister have got her back and she can get out of there, but I'm not hopeful.

I'm seriously hating Ma and Pa Keller. Butt weasels they are.

Also- to the poster above. Speculating Josh has molested the little girls. Not cool. You have zero proof of that and it's a really unpleasant thing to say.

Except the Malfoys ultimately chose their son over Voldemort. Voldemort is their Gothard, and they hate muggles and muggle-borns just as much as Gothardites hate teh gays and non-Christians. When the Malfoys were about to get everything they ever wanted - the downfall of Harry and Voldemort was on the brink of victory - Mrs. Malfoy was only concerned about the safety of her son. She was willing to throw everything away and risk death/torture for her son. These crap holes would never do that.

And don't compare butt weasels to Ma and Pa Keller, that's mean to butt weasels :lol:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except the Malfoys ultimately chose their son over Voldemort. Voldemort is their Gothard, and they hate muggles and muggle-borns just as much as Gothardites hate teh gays and non-Christians. When the Malfoys were about to get everything they ever wanted - the downfall of Harry and Voldemort was on the brink of victory - Mrs. Malfoy was only concerned about the safety of her son. She was willing to throw everything away and risk death/torture for her son. These crap holes would never do that.

And don't compare butt weasels to Ma and Pa Keller, that's mean to butt weasels :lol:

You just made me blissful, "listening" to Draco explain the HP universe as it relates to the Keller/Duggars! :P

Can we compare everything to Harry Potter?

(Yes, yes, we can. And I fully support that :D )

Fucking brilliant. :clap: :worship:

Suck on that Mrs. Keller - Narcissa Malfoy is a better mother than you.

Can we compare everything to Harry Potter?

(Yes, yes, we can. And I fully support that :D )

You're so right! I was imagining Jim Bob as Voldemort, I got it ALL WRONG.

God I would much rather spend time with the Malfoys than the Duggars :D

You're so right! I was imagining Jim Bob as Voldemort, I got it ALL WRONG.

God I would much rather spend time with the Malfoys than the Duggars :D

Hell no, Voldy is too fly to be Jim Dork!

Not so sure about spending time with the Malfoys vs the Duggars, i would avada kedavra all of them :lol:

Fucking brilliant. :clap: :worship:

Suck on that Mrs. Keller - Narcissa Malfoy is a better mother than you.

:clap: :worship: :lol:

Not so sure about spending time with the Malfoys vs the Duggars, i would avada kedavra all of them :lol:

I'd go with the Cruciatus curse myself .... or maybe we could get some things done with the Imperius curse???

Jim Bob is clearly Fenrir Greyback. Creating an army of child werewolves for Voldemort.

I think Michelle would be Umbridge.

I'd go with the Cruciatus curse myself .... or maybe we could get some things done with the Imperius curse???

Definitely Cruciatus. They seem to have been under the Imperius curse their whole lives anyway!

Definitely Cruciatus. They seem to have been under the Imperius curse their whole lives anyway!

They are not just under the imperius curse, they are casting it too!

I think Michelle would be Umbridge.

JB is obviously Filch. Focused on rules, revels in the authority he thinks he has, has no real power.

Michelle is Bellatrix Lestrange, and JB Duggar is Barty Crouch jr. Josh is Peter Pettigrew. Steven Anderson fits the role of filthy werewolf Fenrir perfectly. Zsu – Zsu is portrait of Mrs. Black. Bateses are Malfoys. Lisa Pennington and Erica Shupe are both Umbridge. David Waller is Nagini. Freejinger is Dumbledore’s army, of course.

Just dropping in quickly to give a brief little PSA:

I'm not an Admin or Mod. As of right now, I am not aware of a rule banning speculation about which minor Duggar child may or may not have been assaulted by an adult - maybe an Admin of Helpmeet can provide some guidance.

That said, I think people need to tread very carefully when discussing these things. The situations with Josh already bad enough as is. He molested four of his sisters, a fifth innocent girl, and he admitted to cheating on his wife. . . lets not make things worse by speculating or making up accusations that other children may be at risk.

Michelle is Bellatrix Lestrange, and JB Duggar is Barty Crouch jr. Josh is Peter Pettigrew. Steven Anderson fits the role of filthy werewolf Fenrir perfectly. Zsu – Zsu is portrait of Mrs. Black. Bateses are Malfoys. Lisa Pennington and Erica Shupe are both Umbridge. David Waller is Nagini. Freejinger is Dumbledore’s army, of course.

Michelle isn't Bellatrix - she may have the necessary evil, but Bellatrix is an extremely talented and intelligent witch. Michelle's only talent is popping out blessings.

I gave this a great deal of thought. Here's what I think (complete with explanations!):

Voldemort - Gothard

Dumbledore - Curious (our fearless leader with a talent for extremely long posts :lol:)

McGonagall - HappyAtheist (our other fearless leader who is much more blunt and doesn't care for bullshit :lol:)

Dumbledore's Army - FreeJinger

Ludo Bagman - Josh Duggar (Has horrible gambling/sexually based problems, blames everyone else for his issues, and runs away rather then deal with the fallout)

Narcissa Malfoy - Anna Duggar (Holds disgusting beliefs, but genuinely loves her children)

Andromeda Tonks - The escaped Keller children (Love their family desperately, but disagrees with their way of life. Left to pursue a life that better fits their ideals and is shunned for it.)

Umbridge - Michelle Duggar (Speaks in a ridiculous baby-voice. Demands immediate obedience from her students/children. Seems to take sick joy in harming others. Has a bone to pick with Muggles/anyone Transgender or LGBTQ)

Barty Crouch Sr. - JimBob Duggar (Stickler for Rules. Sent his own child to Azkaban without a trial. Helped him escape as a last wish for his dying wife and then kept him imprisoned for over a decade. Must be in control at all times.)

Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange - The Pearls (Do I really need to explain this one :lol:)

Quirrell - David Waller (Devoted to the cause and without mercy.)

Marvolo Gaunt - Gil Bates (Prejudiced against muggles and muggle-borns/Transgenders and LGBTQ people. Forces his children to live in squallor due to his poor choices. Rules over his children with an iron fist.)

Alecto Carrow- Kelly Bates (A Death Eater in favor enough to be named Professor of Muggle Studies and Deputy Headmistress in Book 7)

Bertha Jorkins - Priscilla Waller (A bit forgetful and a bit of a gossip. Relatively harmless, but easily gets herself into trouble.)

Gilderoy Lockhart - Jill Rodrigues (The hair! The manic grin! The insistence that all attention be on them at all times!)

Romilda Vane - Amy Duggar (Uses love potions to try and entrap Harry in a relationship; see Amy's quick engagement :lol: ; I kid, I kid)

Winky the House-Elf - Any female child born into a Fundie family (Desperate to please and serve, devastated when they mess up.)

Nagini - Doug Phillips is a Tool (Anaconda hunting anyone? :lol:)

Neville Longbottom - Lourdes (Slayer of Nagini. :lol:)

As you can tell by the laughing faces, I enjoyed this WAY too much!

This gave me a new thought: All that brainwashing is like all the Gothardites are under the Imperius curse! GOTHARD IS AN EVIL WIZARD!!

... Bill Gothard is Voldemort... GOTHEMORT!

VelociRapture, thank you so much for making my day.. no, my week!! Jill and Gilderoy... The house elves, Nagini, Alecto Carrow... Nailed it. Bravo.

Late to the party, but adding my two cents on the Harry Potter convo. I'd mostly just want to slip Veritaserum into the punch at a family gathering and see what kinds of non-scriptural truths come out.

Michelle isn't Bellatrix - she may have the necessary evil, but Bellatrix is an extremely talented and intelligent witch. Michelle's only talent is popping out blessings.

I gave this a great deal of thought. Here's what I think (complete with explanations!):

Voldemort - Gothard

Dumbledore - Curious (our fearless leader with a talent for extremely long posts :lol:)

McGonagall - HappyAtheist (our other fearless leader who is much more blunt and doesn't care for bullshit :lol:)

Dumbledore's Army - FreeJinger

Ludo Bagman - Josh Duggar (Has horrible gambling/sexually based problems, blames everyone else for his issues, and runs away rather then deal with the fallout)

Narcissa Malfoy - Anna Duggar (Holds disgusting beliefs, but genuinely loves her children)

Andromeda Tonks - The escaped Keller children (Love their family desperately, but disagrees with their way of life. Left to pursue a life that better fits their ideals and is shunned for it.)

Umbridge - Michelle Duggar (Speaks in a ridiculous baby-voice. Demands immediate obedience from her students/children. Seems to take sick joy in harming others. Has a bone to pick with Muggles/anyone Transgender or LGBTQ)

Barty Crouch Sr. - JimBob Duggar (Stickler for Rules. Sent his own child to Azkaban without a trial. Helped him escape as a last wish for his dying wife and then kept him imprisoned for over a decade. Must be in control at all times.)

Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange - The Pearls (Do I really need to explain this one :lol:)

Quirrell - David Waller (Devoted to the cause and without mercy.)

Marvolo Gaunt - Gil Bates (Prejudiced against muggles and muggle-borns/Transgenders and LGBTQ people. Forces his children to live in squallor due to his poor choices. Rules over his children with an iron fist.)

Alecto Carrow- Kelly Bates (A Death Eater in favor enough to be named Professor of Muggle Studies and Deputy Headmistress in Book 7)

Bertha Jorkins - Priscilla Waller (A bit forgetful and a bit of a gossip. Relatively harmless, but easily gets herself into trouble.)

Gilderoy Lockhart - Jill Rodrigues (The hair! The manic grin! The insistence that all attention be on them at all times!)

Romilda Vane - Amy Duggar (Uses love potions to try and entrap Harry in a relationship; see Amy's quick engagement :lol: ; I kid, I kid)

Winky the House-Elf - Any female child born into a Fundie family (Desperate to please and serve, devastated when they mess up.)

Nagini - Doug Phillips is a Tool (Anaconda hunting anyone? :lol:)

Neville Longbottom - Lourdes (Slayer of Nagini. :lol:)

As you can tell by the laughing faces, I enjoyed this WAY too much!

This is the most perfect thing ever. EVER, I SAY!!! I agree with this so much. Though JB doesn't seem to think the rules apply to his golden boy. Maybe he's a Barty Crouch Sr./Pettigrew combo since while he's a stickler for the rules he will throw people (his daughters) under Jill R's RV for the sake of the menfolk and his brand, much like Wormtail betraying his friends to save his own skin.

And Barty Crouch Sr. trusts his house elves (J-slaves) to care for his son. Hmm...

That list is golden, Velocirapture, but Doug Phillips as Nagini? OMG, I DIED. :lol:

/Also, I notice you missed Rita Skeeter.

That list is golden, Velocirapture, but Doug Phillips as Nagini? OMG, I DIED. :lol:

/Also, I notice you missed Rita Skeeter.

Megyn Kelly?

Archived