IGNORED

Josh's NSFW twitter?

actuallyjessica

It doesn't actually look like she's manually using twitter much. Most of her posts seem to be things she's posted via apps in other places. For instance, instagram will automatically post to your FB or Twitter streams. You can link all of your social media and essentially post everything, everywhere at once these days.

Yeah, I saw that the photos were linked from her facebook. Man, though, don't the different formats of those sites make automatic updates super annoying in some cases? Especially like this. Would all those photo posts from the same hour show up one after another on someone's twitter feed?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I saw that the photos were linked from her facebook. Man, though, don't the different formats of those sites make automatic updates super annoying in some cases? Especially like this. Would all those photo posts from the same hour show up one after another on someone's twitter feed?

Yes, it's immensely annoying. I have a few people on FB that spam with their minute-to-minute twitter updates about their (really not that exciting) lives. These are people I limit posts from. :lol:

I don't have screenshots available, but I'm pretty sure "toughguyy" shows up in either the OKC profile or the FB page for Joe Smithson. Also, Joe was friends w a dude w the same name but who supposedly lived in England.

Joe Smithson on Facebook has connections to the other Joe Smithson accounts via the fake email address, which is connected to Josh's verified payment/address information. I don't have any memory of seeing toughguyy11 or any variation being connected to the OKC, AM or Facebook accounts. But no one's memory is flawless, I mean look at the research on change blindness. This feels like that, to me. People (not you specifically, I mean in general) have accepted that this account belongs to Josh without evidence, and now it's started cropping up off-handedly in other forums where it's treated like a given instead of an ongoing speculation, and then people are directed to this thread with the existing assumption that this account belongs to him. People naturally focus on information that reinforces what they already think and discard anything that disputes it. It's the same reason people like JimBob say creationism and young-earth theology is 'more scientific' than evolution.

I absolutely, 100% could be wrong! I'm not pretending my memory is flawless, either. But without screencaps or other verification of some kind I can't indulge the idea that there is a link between the accounts. (Again, that doesn't mean conclusively that it's not Josh, because it's all second-hand at this point. He's not going to admit to accounts that don't have upfront evidence that they belong to him. But even the circumstantial evidence here is weak. A stolen profile photo being used on another fake account doesn't convince me, since we know this photo has been stolen and used by a number of people.)

(edited a couple times to clarify my point and remove what I feel might be overly confident phrasings)

I have no interest either way as far as "Is this Josh Duggar?!?"* and I haven't obsessively read about this is multiple forums--just mentioning that for some reason, the " toughguyy" part looked really familiar. I wish I had taken screenshots on my phone so I could figure out where it came up...

(* I know the "you" was a general statement and not specific to any one person, but wanted to clarify my point.)

...oh, this is interesting. From 8/22. (Cropped the SS because FJ looks horrible on Firefox mobile and I can't edit my posts):

f5240883fb50f69eea184996911cccfb.jpg

If it weren't for the responses pre-dating all of this, I would say there might be something hinky. Retweets carry their original dates (so you can RT something from 2 years ago and it'll show the old date, like toughguyy RT'd a pic from 2012 among some 2014s, iirc).

What? The time stamp on that post indicates it was posted an hour after this thread started. Even if it didn't, the account was first linked by someone on ONTD by someone who claimed the email addresses matched (they don't.)

What? The time stamp on that post indicates it was posted an hour after this thread started. Even if it didn't, the account was first linked by someone on ONTD by someone who claimed the email addresses matched (they don't.)

Wait--the post I'm highlighting was posted on Aug 23rd...not after this thread was started?

According to the first post, this thread was started on August 23rd at 9:12 am.

I remember the posts you screen capped... pretty sure the 'toughguy' reference was inspired by this Twitter account, which was already being discussed.

Wait--the post I'm highlighting was posted on Aug 23rd...not after this thread was started?

This thread was started on August 23, timestamp 9:12am. The post you screencapped was August 23rd, timestamp 10:46am.

According to the first post, this thread was started on August 23rd at 9:12 am.

I remember the posts you screen capped... pretty sure the 'toughguy' reference was inspired by this Twitter account, which was already being discussed.

ah, sorry about that. the threads are moving so fast I didn't see the timing.

NIKE NIKE NIKE OMG NIKE!!!!!!!!

:scared-eek::scared-eek::scared-eek::scared-eek::scared-eek:

Indeed...

If this is his twitter, and right now the signs are totally pointing in that general direction, this is an extremely new and different angle of the Josh Duggar everyone thought they knew.

Poor him, if only the SOTDRT had taught him that teh interwebz r 4ever... Now us and God can judge him.

Archived