IGNORED

Huckabee Backs Denying a 10 yr old an Abortion

roddma

Now the girl has given birth an 'all is fine'. I think they just got dang lucky. So it is more important not to 'compound a tragedy" as opposed to thinking of the mental stress and strain this poor girl will endure, a child herself. She got robbed of her childhood. Birth is mental and psychical enough for women already let alone one who it was forced upon. Not breaking link since it is HuffPo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/huc ... ddcb433a4a

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked.

That is pretty much what happened by forcing such a young child to give birth to her rapist's baby. Yet another idiot that is only pro-life until delivery and then it is someone else's problem.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked.

That is pretty much what happened by forcing such a young child to give birth to her rapist's baby. Yet another idiot that is only pro-life until delivery and then it is someone else's problem.

Unless it was his granddaughter. Then he'd be singing a different tune. Actually, it would all be taken care of very quietly, and, if word got out, he'd justify it because she was a victim of a crime dontcha know.

:disgust:

He was already on my :disgust: list so this is just more on the list. My disgust with this man dates back to the last time he ran for President. (little incident from when he was Ark Governor and let someone out of jail who then went to Jackson County Missouri (KC area) and the guy killed someone - I don't think it went full on national but I'm from the extended KC area on the KS side so it lodged in my brain and remained).

oh and an additonal :disgust: for all Duggar Associations.

:disgust:

He was already on my :disgust: list so this is just more on the list. My disgust with this man dates back to the last time he ran for President. (little incident from when he was Ark Governor and let someone out of jail who then went to Jackson County Missouri (KC area) and the guy killed someone - I don't think it went full on national but I'm from the extended KC area on the KS side so it lodged in my brain and remained).

oh and an additonal :disgust: for all Duggar Associations.

Wayne DuMond. It went national but people have short memories, especially when they experience cognitive dissonance.

After his election in 1996, Huckabee said he wanted to grant clemency to DuMond, who claimed he was born again in prison. Huckabee never formally pardoned the convicted rapist, but met privately with the parole board. Shortly afterward, the board voted to free DuMond, 25 years before his sentence was to expire.[LA Times]

It was pretty well known among prisoners when Huckabee was governor, that all you had to do to receive clemency was to say you'd been "born again". Which is how Maurice Clemons received clemency, had his 108 year sentence, was paroled (whereupon he was arrested a week later for raping his stepdaughter, but released on a piddling amount of bail) came to Washington State, and killed 4 police officers.

Yes he is!!

He has Facebook posts about defunding the Department of Education. :ew:

I really wanted to see another defending Josh Duggar post like he had after the sexual assault scandal. So far silence. :think:

It was pretty well known among prisoners when Huckabee was governor, that all you had to do to receive clemency was to say you'd been "born again". Which is how Maurice Clemons received clemency, had his 108 year sentence, was paroled (whereupon he was arrested a week later for raping his stepdaughter, but released on a piddling amount of bail) came to Washington State, and killed 4 police officers.

Well yea i guess so much for life-. Maybe a little OT but I dont think many hard core criminals give a hoot about prison ministries. Do some actually convert? Maybe except it is likely a small %.

but they *did* take away the life of an innocent child--the ten-year-old girl who never should have been abused and pregnant in the first place. she will never be the same again.

Yes he is!!

allow me to third that... what a fucking tool. here's a scary thought--the Republican primary coming down to Huckabee and Trump.

edited once for riffles.

So many issues.

How is a 10 year old a woman? That law shouldn't apply to someone who should by all rights still be playing with a baby doll instead of having a baby.

And they took the life of an innocent child when she was forced to give birth.

What assholes. Sacrificing the life of the 10 year old in favour of her unborn child.

Do these people seriously think that now having given birth, this poor little girl (because that is what she is) will just pick up her skipping rope, and her baby dolls and whatever else 10 year old girls play with, and just go on as if nothing happened? Do they not realise how emotionally (and maybe even physically) damaged she may be? And that's not even taking into consideration the emotional damage she may have sustained by being forced to carry the child of her rapist to full term.

Fuck you Fuckabee.

What about the poor girl who was raped? Does her life and we'll being not matter? What about the baby who might grow up in poverty. What about the scars this child will have to endure for the rest of her life. Anyone who defends this shit is a rapist and/or child molester. I don't see how you can defend this bullshit.

Gross...

Poor young child, yes Huckabee, child who was raped and used as an incubation device.

I am at a loss...hopefully the baby was adopted or will be raised in a safe environment away from any abuse just like the 11 year old child should be. Here's hoping the girl's mother has better taste in her next man.

This has me in angry tears. He is a piece of shit. How can someone like this who supports a 10 year old raped child giving birth, backs up Todd Akin claiming women's bodies can shut down legitimate rape pregnancies, is totes cool with Josh Duggar molesting girls, and tries to cover up his son killing animals a politician running for President in 2015?

Im careful to blame the mothers taste in men. It could go either way. Though there are people who keep letting partners abuse their kids,sometimes, you think you know someone and they turn out completely different.

One claim for denying abortions to young girls is abortion makes it easy for the rapists to get away. Uh no. My neighbor's 12 yr old granddaughter across the street was fooling with a couple of older guys, got pregnant , and they still matched DNA from the abortion to the perpetrator.

I know this article is older, but explains more. I saw no reason to break link.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/report-abort ... ung-girls/

Does anyone know what will happen to the poor ten year old "mother" and her baby? Before this whole situation blew up, she was already living in pretty dire circumstances, so I can't imagine how she can take care of a premature newborn. I think her mother was arrested for reporting the abuse (which I really don't understand), so it seems like she's totally bereft of any family. :cry:

Does anyone know what will happen to the poor ten year old "mother" and her baby? Before this whole situation blew up, she was already living in pretty dire circumstances, so I can't imagine how she can take care of a premature newborn. I think her mother was arrested for reporting the abuse (which I really don't understand), so it seems like she's totally bereft of any family. :cry:

I understood the girl's grandmother was trying to get custody of the baby.

Archived