IGNORED

Deanna Coghlan’s New Boyfriend

DomWackTroll

Guess who he likes? Bernie Sanders! I’m sure Perry is thrilled.

facebook.com/seth.pharris.1

Deanna declares her love (between all her anti-abortion posts):

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205292038515669&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

Guess who he likes? Bernie Sanders! I’m sure Perry is thrilled.

facebook.com/seth.pharris.1

Deanna declares her love (between all her anti-abortion posts):

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205292038515669&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

So who is this guy? fundie too?? Can you explain a little bit?

I knew that she and her family were not less fundie because of the divorce, daughters working and pants, because they keep posting homophobic and anti-abortion post in facebook, but didnt know she was dating again.

So who is this guy? fundie too?? Can you explain a little bit?

I knew that she and her family were not less fundie because of the divorce, daughters working and pants, because they keep posting homophobic and anti-abortion post in facebook, but didnt know she was dating again.

I have no idea if he's a former fundie, a never fundie, or what. I highly doubt he'd be "liking" Sanders if he was still a fundie. But then, one must wonder what he thinks of Deanna and her libertarian/pro-gun/anti-choice stuff. Apparently it doesn't bother him that much.

Could "BF" mean best friend? I wish we had the scoop on her divorce. Honestly she seems hardcore fundie still.

His Facebook relationship status says he's "In a Relationship" with her. I've never seen that mean anything but a romantic relationship.

I have no idea if he's a former fundie, a never fundie, or what. I highly doubt he'd be "liking" Sanders if he was still a fundie. But then, one must wonder what he thinks of Deanna and her libertarian/pro-gun/anti-choice stuff. Apparently it doesn't bother him that much.

Ah ok now i get it, im not american so didnt know who bernie sanders is and didnt get your reference, sorry.

Edited to add: They surprised me being more tolerant than i thought, her parents and her are still very close despite she taking her own decisions in her life like divorcing and having a liberal bf . I still find their homophobic opinions pretty disgusting but i wonder if its all facade, like they were pretty much anti-divorce before, but when it was a real life situation with their daughter they supported her. So i wonder what they would do if one of they kids turned to be gay.

That's true. He seems handsome. Looks well traveled too. I hope they are good for each other.

Comment from the BF in question on a public profile pic: "Yeah (friend name). Fucking HUGE city. Love the landscape with the mountains in the distance. We're training at the Alhambra warehouse." :pink-shock:

Ah ok now i get it, im not american so didnt know who bernie sanders is and didnt get your reference, sorry.

Edited to add: They surprised me being more tolerant than i thought, her parents and her are still very close despite she taking her own decisions in her life like divorcing and having a liberal bf . I still find their homophobic opinions pretty disgusting but i wonder if its all facade, like they were pretty much anti-divorce before, but when it was a real life situation with their daughter they supported her. So i wonder what they would do if one of they kids turned to be gay.

Perry is absolutely convinced that his kids cannot be gay.

facebook.com/pcoghlan/posts/10207074745285462?pnref=story

Perry is absolutely convinced that his kids cannot be gay.

facebook.com/pcoghlan/posts/10207074745285462?pnref=story

I already saw that, it was what i was referencing when i said i find their homophobic opinions disgusting. Still they thought the same about divorce and then when it really happened they changed their mind. Not everything is the same in teory that in reality but who knows.

I feel for the Coghlan girls. They seem very bright & I think they've received a better homeschooling education than many. But they seem intellectually stifled now--I wish they could enroll in community college classes. Deanna seemed bored out of her gourd when married--I think she married mainly to get away from her Costco bunk, and she ended up as a bored 19 year old housewife in a 1 bedroom apartment. I wish her and her sisters the best.

No doubt now: “My boyfriend is just too sexy in his uniform. Seth ‪#‎mcm‬â€

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205311075591584&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

No doubt now: “My boyfriend is just too sexy in his uniform. Seth ‪#‎mcm‬â€

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205311075591584&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

Well, he is not a sex symbol, but he is an improvement from the ex-husband. I think they make a nice couple.

Well, he is not a sex symbol, but he is an improvement from the ex-husband. I think they make a nice couple.

QFT. The awkward-coupleness last time around cannot be overstated.

BTW just checked and their wedding website is still up -- coghlanandmullins.ourwedding.com/ -- think she lost the login? Has she never googled herself?

QFT. The awkward-coupleness last time around cannot be overstated.

BTW just checked and their wedding website is still up -- coghlanandmullins.ourwedding.com/ -- think she lost the login? Has she never googled herself?

Well, that was interesting. I wonder what the families did about the church situation. Surely they still don't both attend the same one.

Well, that was interesting. I wonder what the families did about the church situation. Surely they still don't both attend the same one.

Ooh, I hadn't thought about that. I'm going to guess that ex-husband slinked away from the congregation. I would if Perry were my death-penalty-for-divorce father-in-law (to be slightly hyperbolic -- at least I hope it's hyperbolic!).

A prematurely receding hairline in a Costco uniform rating "sexy" kinda says all there is to say about the low bar set by Deanna's first husband :techie-hiding:

Hope things work out better for her this time. I've always thought she was cute and feisty, if still a product of her nutty family (well, as cute as someone who reminds me of Perry can be :lol: ) I can't imagine a lot of fundie kids willing to date someone who likes Bernie, so there's a little hope there.

Deanna just posted that she now has a childcare job:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205339822230232&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

Deanna just posted that she now has a childcare job:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205339822230232&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

Ooh! Somehow I missed the short haircut along the way, too. It's really cute on her.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, my! Could Deanna and Seth be living together? “When I skip hair and makeup time to get extra snuggles from Seth before I go to work...â€

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205419723267708&set=a.2040958138764.2104134.1088626555&type=1&theater

• 2 weeks later...

Archived