IGNORED

Lifesite "News": Satanic Rituals at Abortion Clinics

Cleopatra7

At first glance, this sounded like a parody, but then again, what else is LifeSite News but a parody of real journalism?

lifenews.com/2015/08/20/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/

Combining the conservative Catholic twin obsessions with abortion and organized Satanism, we have Zachary King, who alleges to not only have joined his first "coven" at age fourteen, but performed his first ritualistic abortion several months later:

King said that he joined a satanic coven when he was 14-years-old and participated in his first abortion three months before his 15th birthday. He explained, “Just after I turned 14, the coven members came to me and said that I was going to be involved in an abortion in about nine months. There was a sex party with all the male members between 12 and 15 and a female member over 18 and her purpose was to get pregnant, and then she was going to have an abortion in nine months.â€

He said the first question he asked coven members was if what they were doing was legal. They responded, “Yes it is, as long as it’s in the womb. As long as the baby is still inside the woman, you can kill it.â€

King's "story" sounds so absurd and unrealistic that it almost sounds like a comedy sketch's idea of what religious conservatives think abortion is. But sadly, I know that there are a bunch of people who will go to LifeSite, read this story, and be further convinced that legalized abortion is literally a Satanic plot again America. To me, this illustrates perfectly why the anti-abortion forces are winning, because if you're convinced that the other side is comprised of satanic baby killers, there's not only no room for compromise, but there's no room for slacking off in your enthusiasm to make abortion illegal.

Plus, if you believe that other side is comprised of Satanic baby killers, you're an idiot, so there's no hope of convincing them of reality.

I just saw last night someone posted something similar about babies being born alive during abortions so they could better harvest their parts. I think it was Bobye Holt. It was some fundie

I found myself wishing that I had this "article" on paper so I could edit it with a red pen.

Satanic 'dedications', atrocious spelling, and cannibalism. I'm amazed they don't use discussions of this kind of thing in abstinence only education. "This is what happens when you have sex! Satan eats your baby!"

Archived