IGNORED

PEOPLE! People! Went to press too soon.

Mandysue

I find Benessa to be the next smuggest of the clan, behind Smuggar himself. The whole mocking People because of their "close" sources felt like they were saying they were so important that people who don't actually know them or are just on the periphery of their circle want to be involved in their lives.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't deny that they were super gift-grabby for the wedding but if she is having a boy they may have gotten hand-me-downs of all the million things Jill got. I doubt the Dillard's took all the big stuff like swings and bouncers and toys with them to El Salvador so they may honestly feel like they don't need anything. Especially since Izzy was basically wearing a 3T when he popped out so all the NB+ sized clothes have never even been worn!

That may be too generous minded of me but you never know

I love that People quotes both Famy and a "family insider"...what are the chances they are the same person? :lol:

Amy and Amys fiancé?

That aqua top that Jessa is wearing was most definitely not borrowed from Michelle's clsoet.

Dang, it looks like they darkened Jessa's hair in that photo and super photoshopped her. It doesn't even look like her!

Her hair could be changing due to pregnancy, mine went from medium brown to dark brown.

Now that I can actually see and read the pages (can't view on my mobile) I'm disgusted. Wonder how Jessa feels about defending Josh now? I'm guessing Jill has a bit of insulation being in another country. But I wonder if the denial has finally been pierced and she's finally dealing with Josh's innate douchebagness.

I find Benessa to be the next smuggest of the clan, behind Smuggar himself. The whole mocking People because of their "close" sources felt like they were saying they were so important that people who don't actually know them or are just on the periphery of their circle want to be involved in their lives.

I also think they "protest too much". I find Jessa to come across as very, very smug and conceited. I think she was pissed when Jill beat her to the altar as well.

I half-way expect her to beat the crap out of Smugger for not only killing the grifting pipeline, but for lessening their ability to sell cover stories for something other than scandals.

I have a hard time believing Famy found out about the molestation when we did.

Not buying it girl!!!

I also think they "protest too much". I find Jessa to come across as very, very smug and conceited. I think she was pissed when Jill beat her to the altar as well.

I half-way expect her to beat the crap out of Smugger for not only killing the grifting pipeline, but for lessening their ability to sell cover stories for something other than scandals.

I agree. Smuggar should be seriously afraid of her. He has caused her so much damage, it's not even funny.

I could see Jill being a bit calmer and more passive-aggressive about this, but not Jessa. He is toast.

The Seewalds are desperado. They are kids who were ill prepared for marriage, let alone a child. BS came looking for fame, rolled the dice and lost. JB was an idiot for giving his approval, for that union. Personally, I think JB was afraid of what Jessa might do. She is a loose cannon. The show needed to end- at least the Seewalds don't have 10 kids to support. They need to get real jobs that match their skill sets and live within those means.

Damn, Gothardism and other fundamental groups really eff people up.

No wonder most cults die in the 2nd generation-

The Seewalds are desperado. They are kids who were ill prepared for marriage, let alone a child. BS came looking for fame, rolled the dice and lost. JB was an idiot for giving his approval, for that union. Personally, I think JB was afraid of what Jessa might do. She is a loose cannon. The show needed to end- at least the Seewalds don't have 10 kids to support. They need to get real jobs that match their skill sets and live within those means.

Damn, Gothardism and other fundamental groups really eff people up.

No wonder most cults die in the 2nd generation-

Yes! Just learned to do the quote thing! Trying not to be an annoying newbie. Been staying away because it all looked so hard. Lol!

The seewalds are bummed I'm sure! Remember how the dad was practically humping ma and pa Duggar, shit eating grin like he won the lottery, let his son live there?!?!

Um....HAHAHAAAA! He blocked me from IG when I posted that I could not wait to see his new blog post defending Josh this time! :nenner:

So Jessa "'has to restrain herself' from posting 'lengthy defenses of Josh'"?

I have to restrain myself from posting lengthy mockery of Jessa. Go, Jessa. Defending abusers everywhere. :roll:

And, yeah, her "'platform to give thanks'" is more like a platform to grift. Not surprised no baby registry yet because that might give away the sex, but I'm guessing something like that might appear as soon as the baby is here. These two will take people for whatever they can.

"'None of the Duggars think Josh is to blame.'"

So I guess it was the "officials who released the police records" who were sneaking into their daughters' room and molesting them? :roll: I think my eyes are going to roll out of my head.

People has sunk to new lows giving a confirmed child molester a story/photo op. I understand they want to make the most out of the public's continuing interest in Jill and Jessa, but featuring Josh is beyond the pale.

JimBob is angry at the injustice :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Which injustice is that, precisely? The one where young girls were repeatedly exposed to their predatory older brother, where they were taught they were equally at fault if they didn't instantly forgive (and forget), where Anna was married off to a boy with long-standing problems? I could go on and on. :music-tool:

As much as Jill and Derek drive me crazy... I think they may be some of the lesser famewhores of the family. The got a good deal, got some nice things for their wedding and baby, and have put a lot space between themselves and their family. With everything blowing up, they're playing their cards right. The rest of the public Duggars are throwing hissy fits about how "unfair" it is.

I saw this People cover in the grocery store tonight. I pointed it out to my headship, and he was very amused at the title "Life After Scandal" :lol:

I have a hard time believing Famy found out about the molestation when we did.

Not buying it girl!!!

I had the same reaction. Their church knew about it so I find it odd that Amy was clueless about it especially if she was around as much as she claims. However I don't know if she may have known the full extent of it. As close as she is to Joy if she had known i think she would have attacked Josh or told somebody what was going on to her cousins. Actually perhaps she didn't know because she doesn't seen like she's good at keeping secrets.

Jessa and Ben aren't too far up shit creek. True, they're a couple of unqualified teenagers about to have a baby and no means of support. But at least she will be able to go on birth control as soon as the baby's born and find a job to support Ben while he gets some sort of qualification for a decent job. (assuming she'll eventually want to be a baby factory it makes most sense for him to study for a decent job). Hopefully they'll be lent a sister for nannying purposes.

I agree. Smuggar should be seriously afraid of her. He has caused her so much damage, it's not even funny.

I could see Jill being a bit calmer and more passive-aggressive about this, but not Jessa. He is toast.

Exactly, I bet the wrath of Jim Bob, Jessa, and anyone else in the family who is pissed the gravy train has ended because the media picked up on Josh's scandals is not pretty. I wonder how long Derrick and Jill are planning to stay away from it all? They seem like the only 2 who have a chance at having a few specials made about their travels, although I think they're probably done with doing anymore shows.

Ben and Jessa may be whining about being misquoted now, but in a couple years and after a couple more kids they're going to be really crying when they're not getting any media coverage at all, while Ben tries to find a job making more than $12 bucks an hour.

Come on you guys, the source is someone from TLC or Figure Eight or whoever it is that filmed the Duggars; that's how People mag works. They're not going to call Amy or some other Duggar relation for dirt--they're basically an idustry-run magazine and they have contacts and relationships with industry insiders, not Joe-used-to-be-or-wants-to-be-famous.

ETA: Could it be Scott Enlow himself? He's douchey enough and he knows the family well enough to guess how they might be responding to all of this.

Come on you guys, the source is someone from TLC or Figure Eight or whoever it is that filmed the Duggars; that's how People mag works. They're not going to call Amy or some other Duggar relation for dirt--they're basically an idustry-run magazine and they have contacts and relationships with industry insiders, not Joe-used-to-be-or-wants-to-be-famous.

I agree, it's likely a crew member, or even multiple crew members. But since they do have quotes from Amy I think it's also possible that some of the stuff is off the record chatter from her or her fiance. I don't think she just gave them the one good quote that they used and didn't say anything else.

Don't you also wonder what happened to the person who sent the info to Oprah? There's got to be some people left that do business with Jim Bob who have had enough short interactions with him over the years who would feel like they know enough to tell a reporter.

The most recent People online article makes it sound like their getting their info straight from one of the Keller siblings.

www. people.com/article/anna-duggar-josh-duggar-why-she-married-knowing-molestation-scandal

"Well, King David had an affair." Pa Keller

The most recent People online article makes it sound like their getting their info straight from one of the Keller siblings.

www. people.com/article/anna-duggar-josh-duggar-why-she-married-knowing-molestation-scandal

"Well, King David had an affair." Pa Keller

he also commanded his son to kill all of his enemies... are you suggesting mass murder is also acceptable, Mr. Keller?

King David was kind of an asshole (understatement), but even putting that aside, Josh effing Duggar is no King David. I mean for fuck's sake. All these dudes think they're God's gift to mankind, though, like they would've had their own book in the Old Testament if they lived 3,000 years ago in Israel, so I'm really not surprised.

I doubt it...that wouldn't go along with the whole "keep sweet" thing. :angry-banghead:

I saw this People cover in the grocery store tonight. I pointed it out to my headship, and he was very amused at the title "Life After Scandal" :lol:

APgeZ56.jpg

Archived