IGNORED

PEOPLE! People! Went to press too soon.

Mandysue

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a pic of Asia and Marg, Famy and the family. I don't have time to load them right now but I will if I need to later.

post-10114-14452000747623_thumb.jpg

post-10114-14452000747983_thumb.jpg

No JB and M did not do everything they could.

None of the already born kids got real help and JB and M kept pumping out kid after kid, while meeting the needs of none of those kids.

People is actually the very last of the major tabloids that goes to press. If a scandal breaks on a wednesday, then there's nothing that can be done until the following week. Can't be helped.

Jessa would like the chance like Jill to thank people?? Umm more like she feels burned that she didn't get the attention that Jill got.

Jessa and Ben seem to like the spotlight more it seems. Just my impression from the show.

They are probably wishing they could though!! I know I'd be kicking myself! (Not that anyone could have predicted this). But then again, if they weren't so busy humping the Dugs, the girls wouldn't have been on the cover anyway, no problems then.

Jessa would like the chance like Jill to thank people?? Umm more like she feels burned that she didn't get the attention that Jill got.

Jessa and Ben seem to like the spotlight more it seems. Just my impression from the show.

Daily Mail did an article about poor Jessa not getting the coverage Jill got because if the scandal. It was nauseating.

"Thank people", my ass! She's pissed off because she won't get thousands and thousands of dollars in gifts, free merchandise from sponsors, etcetera.

Hey, Jessa Blessa, we're onto you. Enjoy outfitting that baby and putting together that nursery on whatever Bin is bringing home these days.

It makes me a little sick to see Josh with his arm around Anna like that. What a scumbag.

Well, to be fair to them, even InTouch didn't see this one coming. Even the Duggars themselves didn't see this one coming.

I have to say, though. If Josiah and Marjorie were older and compatible, their eventual babies would have been extremely adorable.

I love that People quotes both Famy and a "family insider"...what are the chances they are the same person? :lol:

I"m convinced that "Family Insider" is Famy when she doesn't want to be directly quoted.

She's probably hoping for a People spread of her wedding.

Interestingly, Bin has taken to denying the People report on his Instagram. Doesn't want to admit that they were grifting for baby coverage.

instagram.com/p/6lVvwJgJpl/?taken-by=ben_seewald

(Don't know whether you need to break instagram, but did so just in case)

I"m convinced that "Family Insider" is Famy when she doesn't want to be directly quoted.

She's probably hoping for a People spread of her wedding.

Interestingly, Bin has taken to denying the People report on his Instagram. Doesn't want to admit that they were grifting for baby coverage.

instagram.com/p/6lVvwJgJpl/?taken-by=ben_seewald

(Don't know whether you need to break instagram, but did so just in case)

That was a dumb move. They just bit the hand that fed them.

Gross. Why do they still get coverage. Why did JOSH get his own section? Are people that hard up that they need updates on a molester? It makes me sick.

Good, BenJERmin and Jessa. Bitch about People. Maybe they'll stop putting you on their covers.

And the gifts... don't forget the gifts.

I am guessing that she is experiencing "out of sight...out of mind" when compared to what fans probably have sent to not only Jill... but to Alyssa, Erin, and Whitney.

Although, I could totally be wrong...it doesn't seem as though she has a baby registry. Which is actually very surprising, considering her ridiculous wedding registry went up so quickly after announcing she was engaged.

Here's the thing. People is known for being super celebrity friendly. I highly doubt they didn't agree to or know about what was going to print. I think in light of joshly madison this is back peddling. And I don't think that People will reduce coverage of bin and Jessa, it probably will increase sales in light of this shitstorm

And the gifts... don't forget the gifts.

I am guessing that she is experiencing "out of sight...out of mind" when compared to what fans probably have sent to not only Jill... but to Alyssa, Erin, and Whitney.

Although, I could totally be wrong...it doesn't seem as though she has a baby registry. Which is actually very surprising, considering her ridiculous wedding registry went up so quickly after announcing she was engaged.

Has anyone checked for a secret registry under the name Smithson?

I hear that a man named Smithson once lived at that address...

Archived