IGNORED

Joshley Madison: 2 Sex Scandals and Counting

withaj

Although I recently joined FJ, I've been lurking for a couple of years. The culture of FJ in the duggar thread has speculated and hoped that one of the kids would escape. The irony is, I think it might be Joshie! JB and Michelle are not going to be able to spin this or control it like their failed molestation cover up. ( they got away with that one for a few years- made some $$). This is out of control. I think we could see an old fashioned shunning.= joshie breaks free! He'll appear on Jerry Springer, hire a ghost writer for a sleazy book and be forgotten in a month or so a la John Gosselin.

Anna escaped Florida trailer park fundie-land by being sold off to Josh. The Duggar life was an upgrade for her. I believe they will "keep" her. She seems bonded with the sisters and her kids are similarly aged to the howlers. AND how can she make a break for it? She has 4 kids 5 and younger! She's trapped. How could she have known about his internet activities? How could she be available sexually? What happens to the Duggar image if they reject those Mkids??

JB will cut his losses and absorb Anna. He is desperate to salvage his brand. He can even put Josh out biblically....

â—„ Matthew 18:9 â–º

New International Version

And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice on the OK Cupid account that seems to match Josh's information, there was this question: "Do you feel there are any circumstances in which a person is obligated to have sex with you?"

His answer was YES.

This, more than anything, tells me that the information in the leak is true. If he had no prior dealings with Ashley Madison they'd be releasing statements right and left saying so. They're stuck because they don't know what lie to tell. What if they settle on "he was just curious, nothing really happened" and then further hacked info reveals the content of messages that prove otherwise? Tangled web indeed.

He was just curious. A young twenty something, nothing really happened. It was more like mild, inappropriate straying.

Does anyone else feel like maybe Josh wanted to have sex with someone without worrying he was going to knock her up? You know, someone taking birth control and using condoms. I feel like he's so over wanting a ton of kids but Anna is still baby obsessed. Not trying to excuse the creep, just a thought I had.

EDIT to clarify: I absolutely do not blame Anna for this. She is baby crazy because that's how she was raised. I may find that odd but that's literally what she's been told her entire life. I was just saying that perhaps Josh felt like he couldn't tell his wife to just use birth control so he went outside the marriage to get sex without fear of pregnancy yet again. It's still disgusting and that's not a valid excuse, just a thought on what his mindset may have been.

Re: how the camp will handle the fall out, I think that the Duggars firmly believe that the best defense is a good offense. In the case of the molestation scandal, they attempted to deflect by turning it into an issue of child privacy and the "illegally obtained" police report. The strategy was "Yes, Josh was wrong, but the press/police dept was EVEN MORE WRONG so let's only talk about that." In this case, I think the defense will be that Josh's "private mistakes" should be between him and his wife, and they will try to turn it into a crusade against hacking and leaking private information. They will say that Josh is sorry, he won't be directly heard from, but they will use Anna and the Mkids in much the way they did Jill, Jessa, and the other victims. "They are the real victims here, and they are humiliated by the information getting out, and how dare the press violate their privacy."

Agreed. If the Duggars had any kind of leverage or way out, they would have issued a denial by now. They're trapped. :nenner:

I bet Anna suggested "Madison" or "Madisyn" at some point when they were thinking of names for Meredith. And I bet Josh about choked!

Sad for Anna and the kids. While I originally first thought, of COURSE this could easily be a hoax, someone trying to embarrass him further, something is telling me this is legit.

One reason being, reading the Gawker article where he lists his acts and turn ons, they are relatively vanilla. Frankly, they are what you'd expect from someone like him. You'd think someone setting up a hoax would have used acts and turn ons that would be especially embarrassing to Josh, don't you think?

Does anyone else feel like maybe Josh wanted to have sex with someone without worrying he was going to knock her up? You know, someone taking birth control and using condoms. I feel like he's so over wanting a ton of kids but Anna is still baby obsessed. Not trying to excuse the creep, just a thought I had.

All I have to say to that is he knew what he was signing up for. As the headship, wouldn't he have the power to suggest BC if that was really how he felt?

Re: how the camp will handle the fall out, I think that the Duggars firmly believe that the best defense is a good offense. In the case of the molestation scandal, they attempted to deflect by turning it into an issue of child privacy and the "illegally obtained" police report. The strategy was "Yes, Josh was wrong, but the press/police dept was EVEN MORE WRONG so let's only talk about that." In this case, I think the defense will be that Josh's "private mistakes" should be between him and his wife, and they will try to turn it into a crusade against hacking and leaking private information. They will say that Josh is sorry, he won't be directly heard from, but they will use Anna and the Mkids in much the way they did Jill, Jessa, and the other victims. "They are the real victims here, and they are humiliated by the information getting out, and how dare the press violate their privacy."

Spot on! They will be playing up the victims big time. Satan and liberals are persecuting them because they are Christians. Lesbian agendas. Second verse, same as the first.

Now...will Josh be allowed at Amys wedding?

So if he started his first account in February 2013 and Marcus was born in June 2013, that means Anna was pregnant when he started looking to have an affair. What a scumbag. :ew:

LOL at that hashtag, #YouCantHideFromGod. Hiding from God as a post count, anyone?

It's just so ironic and coincidental that Josh had that first scandal back in May, and then this completely unrelated incident. Nobody could have predicted that this hack would have happened, and definitely not predicted that Josh Duggar subscribed to this particular site. I mean, what are the chances that he pick this site to cheat on Anna with, AND this site gets hacked, AND he already has a scandal back in May. Seriously bad luck haha. But, I guess its true, you can't hide from God!

I don't believe in God and many people hide dark secrets for their entire life, so I don't buy into the whole you can't hide from God idea, but I did think of this song when I heard the news.

[bBvideo 560,340:jn011x8c]

[/bBvideo]

He's been over having a ton of kids since the beginning. When they announced they were expecting Mackynzie, JB asked how many they want to have. Anna said "As many as possible" but Josh quickly started talking over her and said "We'd be happy with only 2 or 3."

Wasn't it just so quaint when TLC"s big scandal was "a nearly divorced Jon Gosselin has a girlfriend!!!!" Gotta say, I thought the Duggars were messed up, but I did not see any of this going down!

From the other thread: Obviously it's seriously wrong to cheat but I read this as their courtship bullshit clearly not working.

I bet the Bates family is thanking their lucky stars they realized the courtship thing had some flaws the way they did it simply by a failed courtship... rather than a sex scandal!! Now if only they'd all drop it completely and let their kids figure out their own love lives.

Spot on! They will be playing up the victims big time. Satan and liberals are persecuting them because they are Christians. Lesbian agendas. Second verse, same as the first.

Now...will Josh be allowed at Amys wedding?

Agreed.

And, yes. These people are all about family, no matter how terrible they are. Keep in mind these are the same folks who allowed their son whom they KNEW molested their daughters hang around and continued to let it happen.

What time will Jinger and Jana speak today? I'm wondering if it will be cancelled to prevent them from having to field questions about Joshy and the wandering hands before Boob and J'chelle issue an official statement.

All I have to say to that is he knew what he was signing up for. As the headship, wouldn't he have the power to suggest BC if that was really how he felt?

Good point. Maybe he was afraid of being caught buying birth control or condoms? :lol:

Just a comment from my 14 year old son who asked what i was reading (and yes he knows the previous story):

Why are you going after this guy who had a terrible upbringing, with awful believes? He doesn't know any better, was not thought any better. He is slaughtered but you don't know why he did what he did. I said something about what he was saying in public about moral values but he answered: what if he was trying not to lose his parents and family but sought a way out for his own feelings?

Not defending josh in any way or form but my son gave me something to think about. As much as we want the cult to stop, can we just character murder just this guy (how ever how awful is is what he did). He is the product of that cult but still a human being

Okay........... shoot now :roasting:

So if he started his first account in February 2013 and Marcus was born in June 2013, that means Anna was pregnant when he started looking to have an affair. What a scumbag. :ew:

was marcus the one she delivered on the toilet? i can never keep the m-boys separate in my mind.

I would to be the fly on the wall at TTH, JimBoob and DQ must be looking under sofa cushions for change to support their life style. I wonder if Huckabee has sent his crisis management team to visit them? The best thing that they can do is come clean with all their dirty laundry, I am sure there is a lot more. :stir-pot: :popcorn2: I have a feeling not all of it has to do with Josh.

was marcus the one she delivered on the toilet? i can never keep the m-boys separate in my mind.

No. Michael was toilet baby. Marcus was water birth.

No. Michael was toilet baby. Marcus was water birth.

ah, thank you! i don't know why i get them so confused :P

No, under typical ATI/fundie theology, the husband isn't supposed to make the wife do anything that contradicts the Bible. And Quiverfull families fervently believe that the Bible forbids birth control.

Dear Benessa,

Please rain your fire and brimstone down upon your shitty family members who actually harm "traditional" marriage and not those who simply want to be treated equally.

For instance, Ben, you could take this recent little hissy fit/sermon:

Ladies...watch out for dudes that want to date you, but have no intention whatsoever of any serious relationship. A lot of guys want to enjoy you and play with your heart and emotions with no commitment or responsibility on their part. They're thinking "Why do I need to commit? I'm getting what I want...and when I get tired of her I'll just move on to the next girl I can use." Just be careful girls. Don't give away your heart or your body to someone who isn't prepared to cherish you for the long haul.

And turn it into this:

Ladies...watch out for dudes that Josh Duggar who wants to date bone you, but has no intention whatsoever of any serious relationship (because he's kinda married already.) A lot of guys Josh Duggar wants to enjoy you and play with your heart and emotions with no commitment or responsibility on their his part. They're He's thinking "Why do I need to commit? I'm getting what I want... an educated women who wears pants and cuts her hair (even though my mommy told me they were the Devil.) And when I get tired of her I'll just move on to the next girl I can use." Enter tired cow and milk analogy here. Just be careful girls. Don't give away your heart or your body to someone Josh Dug-

Oh fuck it! Ladies, do whatever you damn well please. Screw who you want, when you want, regardless of whether you've got a ring on your finger. Same goes for the Gays, Lesbians, Interracial couples, and everyone else. Because its none of our damn business.

Just stay away from Josh Duggar. He's kind of an asshole.

You're welcome in advance Benessa!

Love always,

Your Scaly Master :D

Archived