IGNORED

Joshley Madison: 2 Sex Scandals and Counting

withaj

this was one of the last messages we don't want it lost

!  {TEXT1}:
This image was removed due to a policy violation.

One man and several women?

To be fair, that's Biblical marriage.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four hours later, I'm caught up! I hope one of Anna's ex-fundie sisters reaches out to her and somehow gets through! He's such a sleaze....

I feel like Jim Boob has some skeletons to be revealed

I agree.

Apple tree and all that good stuff.

We all knew there was more. I was hoping JB would be the offender this time.

Ever since that rumor of the strip club sighting of JB and Josh- Will not be surprised to hear that JB has some skeletons too.

!  {TEXT1}:
Please let helpmeets be the ones to start Part 2 or Part 3 or Part Eleventy, so that we can lock the old thread.

My mom was genuinely shocked disgusted for all of five seconds before she said "Hackers can fake information. I don't believe this' :roll:

I happened upon Faux News this morning (while waiting for an appointment) and, without mentioning Joshie's name, they are already spinning this. They pointed out that some of the AM subscriber email addresses (i.e. @WhiteHouse.gov) are obviously faked, and that the largest geographic area of AM subscribers is Washington DC.

So, move along, folks. Nothing to see here. It wasn't really Joshie...a lot of these things are faked. And, besides, EVERYONE is doing it in DC!!!

This makes me so crazy! :angry-banghead:

My mom was genuinely shocked disgusted for all of five seconds before she said "Hackers can fake information. I don't believe this' :roll:

honestly, who the hell hates josh duggar enough to do this massive hack (because it was confirmed to be legit), manipulate the data, and then release it? nobody, that's who.

On whether Anna will divorce Josh:

I know of a formerly ATI couple who are much more liberal than Josh and Anna: they called each other "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" while dating (not "courting"), the wife wears pants, etc. It came out a few years ago that the husband had cheated on the wife with sex workers before and during their marriage. They did not consider divorce. Instead, they "worked toward reconciliation," which was apparently assumed to be the only option available to them. They have gotten back together and had another baby.

So, as much as I'd like to see Anna kick Josh to the curb, I sincerely doubt that she thinks divorce is a "biblical" option. If anything, she probably feels obligated to patch things up with Josh, accept his "repentance," and carry on. I feel so sorry for her.

I have no doubt that there will be a "3 sex scandals and counting!" Thread by the end of 2016.

I agree with each of you. With 19 children and now in laws, there will be more. As far as LGBT (no names), the stats are in the direction the Duggars don't want them. We also all do things wrong and, let's face it, the public is loving this stuff as it comes out because most people hate hypocrisy. The Duggars held themselves above all the rest but are just as flawed as everyone else, if not more so. You also can't control as many people as JBoob feels the need to control. Eventually they will have a non-conformist or someone who just totally doesn't buy the whole religion (perhaps JD.....as I understand it he has moved out and is living a more independent life). You can bet that some family members are being approached by publishers. I'd bet my bottom dollar there will be a tell all book.....it's just a matter of when.

honestly, who the hell hates josh duggar enough to do this massive hack (because it was confirmed to be legit), manipulate the data, and then release it? nobody the gayz, that's who.

Fixed that for you (fundie style)!

I apologize if something similar was posted in Part 1 (I'm slowly getting through it), but it's interesting to me how Josh sought someone who mirrored how he perceived himself. He perceives himself as educated, intellectual, professional, athletic, funny, etc. and wanted his "equal."

Fixed that for you (fundie style)!

lol yes of course, how could i forget teh gayz?

Oh my word, this thread is fast moving!

Does anyone think there is any possibility that Josh had sex with a woman (not Anna) and maybe got her pregnant? :brain-bleach:

I would not wish that on any woman or child, but if he actually did have intercourse with other women I hope he was smart enough to use a condom.

Smart? Josh? :lol:

I just saw this.

9760c19d859e7d490f3816d36974e69e.jpg

now THAT is a sensible response!

i remember as a kid having certain phrases drilled into me...one of them was "be sure your sins will find you out." looks like that particular mantra did not stick very well...

He's not even trying to deny it! What a tool. Poor Anna and M'kids.

of course not he will confess and ask for forgiveness and get praise for it.

I just saw this.

9760c19d859e7d490f3816d36974e69e.jpg

I've always liked Kristina. If I were to have a pet fundy, it would be her. Aside from her fundy speak and the fact that she feels bad for the Duggars (I do not), I love the fact that she totally believes it's true.

She seems to feel terrible for Anna and the M'kids......I wonder if she would consider it wrong if they up and left his slimy ass. Come out and play please, Kristina!

It's ok, I'm sure his extra-marital affairs just involved some light hand touching over the clothes, so it's totally fine. The women were probably sleeping most of the time anyway.

It's ok, I'm sure his extra-marital affairs just involved some light hand touching over the clothes, so it's totally fine. The women were probably sleeping most of the time anyway.

Best comment yet!

LOL at that hashtag, #YouCantHideFromGod. Hiding from God as a post count, anyone?

It's just so ironic and coincidental that Josh had that first scandal back in May, and then this completely unrelated incident. Nobody could have predicted that this hack would have happened, and definitely not predicted that Josh Duggar subscribed to this particular site. I mean, what are the chances that he pick this site to cheat on Anna with, AND this site gets hacked, AND he already has a scandal back in May. Seriously bad luck haha. But, I guess its true, you can't hide from God!

He's not even trying to deny it! What a tool. Poor Anna and M'kids.

This, more than anything, tells me that the information in the leak is true. If he had no prior dealings with Ashley Madison they'd be releasing statements right and left saying so. They're stuck because they don't know what lie to tell. What if they settle on "he was just curious, nothing really happened" and then further hacked info reveals the content of messages that prove otherwise? Tangled web indeed.

Re: how the camp will handle the fall out, I think that the Duggars firmly believe that the best defense is a good offense. In the case of the molestation scandal, they attempted to deflect by turning it into an issue of child privacy and the "illegally obtained" police report. The strategy was "Yes, Josh was wrong, but the press/police dept was EVEN MORE WRONG so let's only talk about that." In this case, I think the defense will be that Josh's "private mistakes" should be between him and his wife, and they will try to turn it into a crusade against hacking and leaking private information. They will say that Josh is sorry, he won't be directly heard from, but they will use Anna and the Mkids in much the way they did Jill, Jessa, and the other victims. "They are the real victims here, and they are humiliated by the information getting out, and how dare the press violate their privacy."

A while back, maybe a year or more, there were numerous complaints on TLC's Facebook page that they were airing commercials for Ashley Madison. Comment after comment took TLC to task for accepting ads for this company. At the time I had no idea what Ashley Madison was and did not delve into it further. There were enough negative comments for me to believe that it was a bad idea to offer this company air time. The complaints stopped so I assume the ads did as well. It would really be ironic if Josh learned about AM from an ad on TLC.

LOL at that hashtag, #YouCantHideFromGod. Hiding from God as a post count, anyone?

It's just so ironic and coincidental that Josh had that first scandal back in May, and then this completely unrelated incident. Nobody could have predicted that this hack would have happened, and definitely not predicted that Josh Duggar subscribed to this particular site. I mean, what are the chances that he pick this site to cheat on Anna with, AND this site gets hacked, AND he already has a scandal back in May. Seriously bad luck haha. But, I guess its true, you can't hide from God!

god, karma, blind chance, whatever anyone wants to attribute it to, the universe has a way of balancing itself. it's obviously had enough of smugger at this point.

Archived