IGNORED

Ashley Madison email finder

countressrascal

Something just popped up on my Facebbok feed saying Josh Duggar had an account. Anybody else seeing this? Sorry I didn't check the Duggsr thread first - got a little too excited.

Something just popped up on my Facebbok feed saying Josh Duggar had an account. Anybody else seeing this? Sorry I didn't check the Duggsr thread first - got a little too excited.

This is hilarious! But you've joined the party now and that's all that matters!

True story, and looks legit. Someone with his name on a credit card and a billing address with his home address paid for an account for... two years? A year? I forget now. The account was cancelled at about the time the molestation scandal broke. It is being discussed in depth on the Duggar subforum.

I actual read it just now. Right now anything is game. It is so hypocritical when so called famous people even regular average joes harp on you with their religious dogma but want to do things they say are for heathens. I feel bad for the children if the allegations are true. This whole duggar family definitely needs a reality check up. The sex scandal definitely opened my eyes to the dangers of extreme fundamentalism. This is why I left a fundie light church. People who force their extreme views on you always have skeletons in their closet.

I just saw on CNN the lives of people looking for gay affairs in countries where homosexuality is illegal are at risk. Very worried about them. I think many people on the list could be at risk for suicide. Having an affair shouldn't be a death sentence.

Just looked up Steve Maxwell using his Titus2 e-mail. No dice. :lol:

Wouldn't that have just been the icing on the cake. How about Steve Anderson?

True story, and looks legit. Someone with his name on a credit card and a billing address with his home address paid for an account for... two years? A year? I forget now. The account was cancelled at about the time the molestation scandal broke. It is being discussed in depth on the Duggar subforum.

Well Crap! I'm not going to get any sleep tonight :lol: Off to the Duggar sub forum now.

If you know the email of the person you can use this site to see if they were part of the Ashley Madison hack

https://ashley.cynic.al

Thank you!! can't wait to check out a whole bunch of .gov addresses!

Wouldn't that have just been the icing on the cake. How about Steve Anderson?

how about cabinet man?!?!

I can't find the Tool's e-mail. But hey guyz!!111!! Hire Dougie to speak at your next event (he's available!): allamericanspeakers.com/booking-request.php?SpName=Doug-Phillips

I can't find the Tool's e-mail. But hey guyz!!111!! Hire Dougie to speak at your next event (he's available!): allamericanspeakers.com/booking-request.php?SpName=Doug-Phillips

Here's to hoping he's available for a long time!

DPIAT

you'd have to be an extreme idiot to use your real email address. even smugs knew to use a dummy account.

if you want to find other fundies, you need to know more of their personal information.

you'd have to be an extreme idiot to use your real email address. even smugs knew to use a dummy account.

if you want to find other fundies, you need to know more of their personal information.

I also read that Ashley Madison didn't require email verification. So it's possible people signed up with completely fake email addresses (perhaps other people's actual email addresses!). So the real confirmation would be less in finding an email address, and more in finding a credit card tied to an address related to the person (i.e. what people dug up on Smuggar).

I saw it, I am not surprised really josh is a hypocrite of first degree.

btw my source said it was the credit card the traced.

Josh is the result of infantilising fundie parenting. Keep them ignorant and marry them off as young as possible.

I am not surprised at all, 28 and 4 children, never explored anything, let alone sexuality.

That said, the audacity to be the mouthpiece of moral christian marriage and scorn same sex marriage as a subversion of it, is beyond comprehension.

Where's the apology to his wife? He only stated that he'd been unfaithful to her.

Where's the apology to his wife? He only stated that he'd been unfaithful to her.

It was her fault because she didn't give him enough of teh sex.

Archived