IGNORED

Michael Bates Brandon Keilen wedding

19 cats and counting

How long since the wedding ended ? [i'm in the UK and I have a real hard time following Tennessee time ...] Do you think there will be more pictures or will we have to wait until the episode to see that dress ?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the pics, it looks like some of the bridesmaids wore pink (very washed out lighting, but the brown hits pretty dark).

I also like the arch decorated with cherry blossoms. Very fitting of their theme.

Can't wait to see more. Now I wonder where they're going on their honeymoon.

According to fans of the bates B&M will post around 3pm "their first as a married couple!!"

Sigh. Spend your time married together... not getting media attention.

Brandon will be 26 in September and Michael is 25.

I can't post pics because my daughter spilled coke on my computer yesterday but I can post links

Here we have Zach and Alyssa

instagram.com/p/6Y9-NLJAkq/

Erin has a few pics here, including Jill being frumpy and a cute one of Erin and Michael

instagram.com/chad_erinpaine/?hl=en

Michaels instagram has a pic of joy

instagram.com/brandon_michael_jn15/

Didn't Jill just get down to South America recently? Are her and Michael that close that she has money to fly back for her wedding. Petty of me I know, but...

Didn't Jill just get down to South America recently? Are her and Michael that close that she has money to fly back for her wedding. Petty of me I know, but...

She is not back for the wedding only, it was just a few months that they planed to go to central america, not a permanent thing, now they are going to study spanish before they go back, maybe they realized that without it they were useless there.

edit: it seems she is indeed travelling for the wedding only, i thought the spanish course was in usa, but it seems its in there. When they first went they said it was just for a few months, i remember, but maybe they changed their mind.

She is not back for the wedding only, it was just a few months that they planed to go to central america, not a permanent thing, now they are going to study spanish before they go back, maybe they realized that without it they were useless there.

So they begged for money for a month/month and a half ministry and just ignored learning the language? Figures.

I think they were mainly back to film the tlc special about sexual abuse.

Well the Wallers are also at the wedding. Wonder if they were specifically invited? Have they ever spent time with the Bates family? Of course on his IG David waxes on about "God honored marriage." Give it a rest, David.

I think they were mainly back to film the tlc special about sexual abuse.

If thats the case maybe TLC payed for the plane tickets?? it seems a waste of money for such a short travel.

Well the Wallers are also at the wedding. Wonder if they were specifically invited? Have they ever spent time with the Bates family? Of course on his IG David waxes on about "God honored marriage." Give it a rest, David.

I think David and Brandon work together, so it would make sense they're invited.

Whats waller instagram??

I have to say that i am surprised with some of the guests, they dont seem fundie at all, i wonder where they meet them.

I think David and Brandon work together, so it would make sense they're invited.

Oh yeah, forgot about that! *foreheadslap* They're both minions on the IBLP mothership. Poor Michaella - she'll soon be showing up in Waller posts and fellowshipping with the Wallers and Staddons. Hopefully Brandon is just a work colleague.

And this is the Waller IG:

instagram.com/davidncil/

I'm refreshing this thread and the Instagram # like crazy. I was dress pics!

What's the tag?

Oh yeah, forgot about that! *foreheadslap* They're both minions on the IBLP mothership. Poor Michaella - she'll soon be showing up in Waller posts and fellowshipping with the Wallers and Staddons. Hopefully Brandon is just a work colleague.

And this is the Waller IG:

instagram.com/davidncil/

Ugh, I hate David's smug face.

I wonder if they'll wait and show the wedding next season on BUB, which means we'll probably have to wait until January. I'm happy for Michael and Brandon, they do seem to really care for each other.

A few more pics have surfaced using the hashtag mentioned above.

post-4896-14452000643268_thumb.jpg

post-4896-14452000643818_thumb.jpg

So is Gil a for reals minister or is this one of those JB-like "You may now impregnate my daughter" announcements?

Well he has a church where he preaches, but he's not ordained or anything, so it depends on how one defines "minister."

And Jessa's dress for the wedding doesn't seem very "wedding-y": instagram.com/p/6awLE_quA9/

So we've got the T-shirt dress. Eh. Boring. I'd have to see it from the front.

ETA: Jessa's pregnant. She can wear whatever she thinks is comfortable. It's not like fundie weddings are very formal in the first place.

Archived