IGNORED

Michael Bates Brandon Keilen wedding

19 cats and counting

Lawson needs IG to forward his music "career." And the Bateseses are not quite as strict as the Duggars when it comes to technology.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael just posted a picture. She is wearing beautiful yet comfortable flats. I can't wait to see more. Even in a t-shirt gown she will be absolutely stunning.

The countdown clock on brandonlovesmichael.com stopped counting down a couple of hours ago and is now counting up, so I guess they're married. Dress, I wanna see the dressssssss...

The countdown clock on brandonlovesmichael.com stopped counting down a couple of hours ago and is now counting up, so I guess they're married. Dress, I wanna see the dressssssss...

16m ago she posted the shoes and said 1 hour 38m to go.

They're getting married at 2 PM EST, so not married yet. And if I recall from the BUB episode where she was searching for a church, they have to be out of the church by 5 PM (or so) because there's a youth lock-in tonight. So by 6 PM she and Brandon could be alone...

They're getting married at 2 PM EST, so not married yet. And if I recall from the BUB episode where she was searching for a church, they have to be out of the church by 5 PM (or so) because there's a youth lock-in tonight. So by 6 PM she and Brandon could be alone...

Is ir normal for a wedding to end so early? At 6 pm a wedding in spain isn't even started

Is ir normal for a wedding to end so early? At 6 pm a wedding in spain isn't even started

i think so.... especially in the south and for fundies, especially where they don't do a sit down reception or dancing. just cake and fruit punch :) so more like an afternoon tea.

i think so.... especially in the south and for fundies, especially where they don't do a sit down reception or dancing. just cake and fruit punch :) so more like an afternoon tea.

So sad... Here if awedding dowsn't have an open bar and ends befoee 5 am its boring AF. I couldn't live as a southern fundie :lol:

All of the fundie or Mennonite weddings I have ever attended had tons of people (although never more than 500, so not Duggar sized, but still huge) and there was still a sit down reception with a full meal (even if it was just bbq sandwiches, coleslaw, and chips, and always cake and ice cream for dessert, MINIMUM.) My sister had 400 people and had the works. And my family is not rich like the Duggars- but that's what you do when you have a lot of people and they bring gifts; you treat them right! I'm appalled by the standing reception with ice cream floats that the Duggars produce. I'm hoping for a bit more out of the Bates, even though they are cut from the same cloth as the Duggs.

I'm also impressed Alyssa didn't dress down around her family. You go girl!

Seriously! He looks like a Gerber baby. He's just perfect! Whit looks beautiful too. Is it crazy that I'm nervous for michalea?

It is honey, but don't worry, we all are crazy

Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine trying to have an intimate wedding in a sterile mega church with over 1,000 of my family's best friends.

Oh ok. I've been trained with a plumbing line to automatically break them!

Look, the Daily Mail says the Duggars are going to hijack the wedding lolz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177978/Wedding-Crashers-Duggar-clan-plans-hijack-Bringing-Bates-daughter-s-reality-nuptials-faces-TV.html

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that was true. God I would love to see Gil with the upper hand for once and start making snarky jokes about poor ol' JB and the Duggars. It's about time he gets a little comeuppance.

Oh ok. I've been trained with a plumbing line to automatically break them!

Look, the Daily Mail says the Duggars are going to hijack the wedding lolz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177978/Wedding-Crashers-Duggar-clan-plans-hijack-Bringing-Bates-daughter-s-reality-nuptials-faces-TV.html

I'd be more concerned about the Rodrigues family hijacking the wedding. Jill's posted their invitation.

I'm kinda proud of Michael that she does things her way. She's been shown wearing ballet flats instead of heels and I think that's great. Alyssa could wear her 4 inch heels because it fit her style, and so do flats fit Michael. I'm so curious about the dress.

Archived