IGNORED

Christian couple Raped 13 year old because of the bible.

doggie

Of course they just used the bible to justify it. but I wonder how much sympathy that will bring these monsters?

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/08/13 ... -ok-video/

A Florida couple has been arrested for years of physical and sexual abuse of a teenage girl. The unnamed victim was sent to live with Rob and Marie Johnson of Port St. Lucie after her mother died nine years ago — and according to the girl, now 21-years-old, she was subjected to horrific physical and sexual abuse almost from the moment she moved in with the Johnsons.

The Johnsons are true, die-hard, Old Testament Christians, at least in the sense that they believe in the Biblical definition of marriage — that a man may have multiple wives, all of whom are his property. When their victim moved in with them at only 13 years old, she learned quite a lot about God’s love. Before exiting middle school, the girl was an unwilling participant in violations of her body by the Christian couple. Forced to call Rob Johnson “Master,†she says she endured five years of sexual and physical torture before finally moving away to Indiana.

The Johnsons, unwilling to allow their control over the girl to rest solely with the Bible, threatened to release her into state custody if she didn’t have sex with them — something that happened more than 500 times, according to the victim. While she initially tried to resist, she says Marie Johnson pushed her against the wall and held her by the throat until she submitted to the couple’s depraved demands. She says she was beaten when she did not follow the couple’s directions or do her chores.

While raping and abusing the girl, Rob Johnson “held Sunday school classes for his family at their home, invoking Old Testament Bible passages to justify the actions,†the Toronto Sun reports. The girl was not permitted to attend a real school, and was instead homeschooled. She was not permitted to use the phone, was made to sleep in the same room as her abusers, and was forced to rehearse excuses when and if a doctor asked her about her sexual activity.

I'm assuming they'll face the same amount of sympathy as the couple responsible for kidnapping Elizabeth Smart did. At least I hope that's the case - I've (unfortunately) been surprised before.

I hope this young woman is somewhere safe, is happy, and is healthy. My sympathies are with her and I wish her all the strength in the world.

I googled a little. They have two adult kids and 2 minor children who were taken into foster care. The victim is a relative. Very sad :(

Just throw them in jail. Don't waste any money on a trial. These sick fucks should endure all the abuse they put that poor girl through.

This isn't about religion. This is about being a sexual predator and using religion as an excuse for their depraved acts. I doubt any true Christian is going to say they completely understand and agree with the raping of children. These are people that would be doing the exact same thing even if they didn't have religion to blame it on.

This isn't about religion. This is about being a sexual predator and using religion as an excuse for their depraved acts. I doubt any true Christian is going to say they completely understand and agree with the raping of children. These are people that would be doing the exact same thing even if they didn't have religion to blame it on.

of course thats why I said they used the bible. the problem is some christians think being christian makes people good people no matter what they do.

Just throw them in jail. Don't waste any money on a trial. These sick fucks should endure all the abuse they put that poor girl through.

Agree!!

I hesitate to lock anybody up without a fair trial. I think that sets a bad precedent.... Particularly if, in the future, someone would lie to get revenge. I'm not saying that's what's happening, I don't think it is, but I'd be extremely uncomfortable if they didn't get due process.

That being said.... I hope these motherfuckers get what's coming to them.

I hesitate to lock anybody up without a fair trial. I think that sets a bad precedent.... Particularly if, in the future, someone would lie to get revenge. I'm not saying that's what's happening, I don't think it is, but I'd be extremely uncomfortable if they didn't get due process.

That being said.... I hope these motherfuckers get what's coming to them.

Plus, if they get a fun trip thru the American legal system and get convicted, I am sure they will be the most popular folks at their respective prisons.

I saw some of their relatives posting on facebook, in the comnents of a news post. They were taking up for the couple and saying this girl was a liar :/ but honestly, who could believe, or want to believe, such things about their family? It looks like their adult kids and extended family are supporting them. I imagine the adult kids will be testifying. I don't know how the allegations will be proven.

and we wonder why it is so hard fro the victim. no matter what they find the family will blame her she was tempting she did this she did that it was her fault. she will suffer even more.

I'd expect they'd get no sympathy from other Christians - if anything, using the Bible to defend raping a child would just make other Christians angrier.

Too bad the Josh Duggar Jesus Defense™ won't work for these folks./sarcasm

As for the young lady, I hope she has access to whatever counseling she may need/have needed in order to heal. I also hope she has a strong support system in place as she moves through life.

Yes. Most Christians I know (actually, all of them) would not want their religion or their holy book associated with this.

Agreed - when I was first reading the article and got to the "Old Testament Christians" part, I rolled my eyes and thought to myself "oh no, another PP" but even Zsu and the PP would agree with all of us on this one. Horrible.

And Doggie, you are right - this will be hard to prove and she may continue to suffer - unless there is another victim willing to come forward. This kind of abuse certainly does not involve just ONE victim.

Archived