IGNORED

Benessa + J'Dillards in NYC tonight

Mel314

That would be a huge slap in the face if they didn't come back for Amy's wedding, IMO. Only because they made the effort to come for a friend's wedding, they should probably do the same for a cousin.

I bet they do. Let's face it- Joy and the Bates girl wouldn't be allowed to fly down OR BACK by themselves. What if a boy spoke to them past security? Or the flight has *gasp* in-flight entertainment like a TV or movie they could be tempted by? They obviously need to be chaperoned and the two weddings are the perfect excuse for Dillards to come back and fly with them.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the business in NYC was to sign releases to People mag to allow them to use previous images and statements and to give statements to used as the "source close to the family". And I love that Jessa does actually admit to wishing she had a special ep for her baby's birth. I'm betting that statement came from Michelle.

I think the business in NYC was to sign releases to People mag to allow them to use previous images and statements and to give statements to used as the "source close to the family". And I love that Jessa does actually admit to wishing she had a special ep for her baby's birth. I'm betting that statement came from Michelle.

Jessa refuted that on twitter. She was very upset that People said that and said to follow her social media and that she speaks for herself.

Archived