IGNORED

Benessa + J'Dillards in NYC tonight

Mel314

And Jill still hasn't mastered the art of baby wearing. She needs to just quit. He's hanging too low.

I find this so hilarious. How freaking hard can it be? GOOGLE IT WOMAN.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that the pic of Ben in the airport on Jessa's IG looks, well, "fabulous." As in gay. Completely gay. I have nothing against homosexuality but he does, and I'm just going to leave it at that.

Second, Jill''s caption says they're with their family for the weekend.

I tried to embed the picture but I couldn't.

And while she's at it, would someone please buy a good supporting nursing bra. Good for her for breastfeeding (assuming that she still it), but her boobs are hanging about as low as Izzy in that pic.

I have to say that the pic of Ben in the airport on Jessa's IG looks, well, "fabulous." As in gay. Completely gay. I have nothing against homosexuality but he does, and I'm just going to leave it at that.

Second, Jill''s caption says they're with their family for the weekend.

I tried to embed the picture but I couldn't.

GeeeZuss! OMG Das my man? Seriously? Thank you for finding that picture. Made my day.

This is said with all sincerity. Some people have a difficult time understanding and following directions. I think Jill might be one of those people.

School/education usually helps because exposure to deciphering written words and diagrams helps to become competent.

You only know what you know- and when your exposure is limited to wiping butts and noses, what you know tends to be not very much.

Derick, should know better.

GeeeZuss! OMG Das my man? Seriously? Thank you for finding that picture. Made my day.

You're welcome, but I didn't find it so much as it just jumped off my screen.

And while she's at it, would someone please buy a good supporting nursing bra. Good for her for breastfeeding (assuming that she still it), but her boobs are hanging about as low as Izzy in that pic.

Maybe pay for a fitting for all those PG and lactating Duggar-Dillard- Seewald women. Those puppies are all hanging far too low.

Poor girls.

it looks like the same outfit to me. In the posed picture you can see the details of the flowers, in the "on the sly" picture you can't see the little flowers but the horizontal ribbon is the same and the shirt. I think because it's further away you can't see the flowers.

The outfit on the Staten Island ferry is a teal shirt, while the one in Times Square is a navy. Doesn't necessarily mean she was here two days, but why would she change.

So Jinger is home working on her contentment like Jill advised, wile Jill is enjoying the night life at Times Square.

Michelle would never let Jinger (who is a woman of 21) live in New York City, but Michelle is there now.

You'd think that knowing how much Jinger loves cities with Walmarts, they'd have invited her to fly out and join them for a few days. How decent that would have been.

Maybe these little treats are "married women only." I can easily imagine them rubbing it in, "Sorry, Honey, this is just for us married ladies." So Jana and Jinger and Joy have the joy of staying in the TTH and doing all of the childcare and housework while Mama and Jessa and Jill do whatever they want. Fuck Michelle "Mother of the Year" Duggar. I'll bet it literally never enters her hairspray-addled head that her grown daughters deserve a weekend in NYC far more than she does.

You're welcome, but I didn't find it so much as it just jumped off my screen.

looking at the picture on Jessa's IG and saw this comment

tumblr_nt3d68EQP01rd4c0io1_r1_400.png

Cclicked on the #mancrush and this is what came up :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_nt3d6rBHFc1rd4c0io1_500.png

It's this one... I'll see if it works

instagram.com/p/6Xza3oDfqe/

But I LOVE where that hash tag leads!! Thanks for sharing that!

this one:

didn't work for me. But that was a happy accident looking at her IG that I saw that comment :D I wonder if she'll notice or just leave it up.

this one:

didn't work for me. But that was a happy accident looking at her IG that I saw that comment :D I wonder if she'll notice or just leave it up.

if there's a god, it will stay up.

Not only is Jessa dressing ben -she is making stand like that in the airport.

He looks like a surfer lol -can his pants get any tighter

And her man crush photos are hilarious

And clearly ben reads free j because his latest post is hilarious.

I still don't understand what kind of missionary work you can do in TWO weeks?! Duggars you are so freaking annoying! Donations for a two week trip?! Josh and Boob getting kick backs on the card payments?! I need to sit down. These people make me so angry!!!

Maybe these little treats are "married women only." I can easily imagine them rubbing it in, "Sorry, Honey, this is just for us married ladies." So Jana and Jinger and Joy have the joy of staying in the TTH and doing all of the childcare and housework while Mama and Jessa and Jill do whatever they want. Fuck Michelle "Mother of the Year" Duggar. I'll bet it literally never enters her hairspray-addled head that her grown daughters deserve a weekend in NYC far more than she does.

The other girls are in TN now for Michael's wedding. Rehearsal is tonight, and bridesmaid Jana is probably helping doing last minute DIYs.

I know Joy is also in TN because she is pictured in the car with Carlin, Michael, and Jana on Michael's IG.

I still don't understand what kind of missionary work you can do in TWO weeks?! Duggars you are so freaking annoying! Donations for a two week trip?! Josh and Boob getting kick backs on the card payments?! I need to sit down. These people make me so angry!!!

They were there July 5 until this week, mid August. More than 2 weeks, about 5-6. And they state in their blog they will be here for a short time this month before returning to mission field. What am I missing?

2 weeks, 5 weeks or a year it's not like they're doing anything useful or necessary for those people. Good on them not inflicting themselves on people who are already Christians for too long.

Century 21 is like the opposite of a Walmart. Its a higher end TJ Maxx. Designer stuff. However, we have target, maybe Jinger likes target.

On a serious note, wonder what they are doing?!?!?!! I hope I see them today! Please, :fsm: , let me see them!

I noticed they have EVERYYYYYTHING. From inexpensive to high end designer stuff. It was a fun time :-)

I like the one with the dog and the one wearing a ball cap backwards.

In other news today, Jessa accidentally outs herself to the leghumpers as an aficionado of the male physique. Excellent. 8-)

Archived