IGNORED

Benessa + J'Dillards in NYC tonight

Mel314

Do you know what is sad? Jinger sitting at home in Arkansas while her sisters run around NYC.

What about Jana? She's the one stuck at the dinning room table with crayons and coloring books

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will be fine for now. All he truly cares about is being near mummy at this point. In a couple years they will need more stability.

I moved around a lot as a kid. 13 schools for 12 years of education. I turned out mostly ok. Some call me a troll :-P.

Seriously though it wasn't until recently that I reflected on the lack of stability I had as a child. I think if parents are focused on the relationship they have with the kids, it doesn't matter if they move around a lot.

thats good to know, I know some that have parents in the military that moved a lot and always craved stability.

What about Jana? She's the one stuck at the dinning room table with crayons and coloring books

Her too, but Jinger has expressed a desire to visit NYC---only to have her hopes and dreams crushed.

It's nice that Instagram lets you search by location now. I decided why not look through all the pics from Time Square 6 hours ago and jackpot!

11850188_1474134536241613_864418005_n.jpg

hahahahaha I hope they saw this:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11809631_1653679154869702_200239805_n.jpg

hahahahaha I hope they saw this:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11809631_1653679154869702_200239805_n.jpg

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

What were they doing in Time's Square anyway? Isn't that where all the gays are making trouble?

BTW is that Jana or Joy? I am not sure.

In the picture of Jill?

Neither. That's not any of the Duggar girls. Random fan maybe.

So Jinger is home working on her contentment like Jill advised, wile Jill is enjoying the night life at Times Square.

Michelle would never let Jinger (who is a woman of 21) live in New York City, but Michelle is there now.

You'd think that knowing how much Jinger loves cities with Walmarts, they'd have invited her to fly out and join them for a few days. How decent that would have been.

In the picture of Jill?

Neither. That's not any of the Duggar girls. Random fan maybe.

Standing beside Michelle--To the right of Michelle.

If that is neither--it is no wonder I can't tell who it is :-P

edit: for spot in the picture.

This is hateful of me, but I think Michelle is wearing an eye-trap.

So Jinger is home working on her contentment like Jill advised, wile Jill is enjoying the night life at Times Square.

Michelle would never let Jinger (who is a woman of 21) live in New York City, but Michelle is there now.

You'd think that knowing how much Jinger loves cities with Walmarts, they'd have invited her to fly out and join them for a few days. How decent that would have been.

Apparently NYC does not have a Walmart. They would have to go all the way to New Jersey or to Long Island.

There is that Century 21 store though. Its like a highrise full of discounts!!!

Century 21 is like the opposite of a Walmart. Its a higher end TJ Maxx. Designer stuff. However, we have target, maybe Jinger likes target.

On a serious note, wonder what they are doing?!?!?!! I hope I see them today! Please, :fsm: , let me see them!

Century 21 is like the opposite of a Walmart. Its a higher end TJ Maxx. Designer stuff. However, we have target, maybe Jinger likes target.

On a serious note, wonder what they are doing?!?!?!! I hope I see them today! Please, :fsm: , let me see them!

I bet they are at fao Schwartz

Try gawker.com

And if you see ben give him a hug :shifty-kitty:

And Jill still hasn't mastered the art of baby wearing. She needs to just quit. He's hanging too low.

They can't be filming that special, it seems like it's already been filmed. TLC showed a picture of Erin Merryn talking in it already.

No idea why they're there, probably to have "sweet fellowship" with some Republicans or something, but man, poor Jinger. She'd love to be there.

I do wonder what they are up to.

Not a long mission trip, assuming they aren't returning. But there was always the possibility that it was all for a TLC story line anyway. I think Derick quit his Walmart job just weeks before the inappropriate touching story broke.

If they are only back for a short time, shouldn't Jill be reconnecting with her little family in Arkansas? Joy, James, and Jill were heartbroken when she left a few weeks ago.

I do wonder what they are up to.

Not a long mission trip, assuming they aren't returning. But there was always the possibility that it was all for a TLC story line anyway. I think Derick quit his Walmart job just weeks before the inappropriate touching story broke.

If they are only back for a short time, shouldn't Jill be reconnecting with her little family in Arkansas? Joy, James, and Jill were heartbroken when she left a few weeks ago.

Are they going to skip the Bates' wedding tomorrow? Maybe that's why Jinger was left in Arkansas, so Jana can be a bridesmaid for the 30-45 min service before resuming sistermom duties!

Duane Reade's is fun too!! I love that place. Aren't there ones with multiple stories?

I love all pharmacies, to be honest. You can get pretty much everything there!

If the Dillards are asking for money to fund their mission, who is paying their airfare and hotel to NYC I wonder. Unless they are going for a paid speaking engagement and those folks are paying for all of this.

I guess it's safe to assume Meechelle did not get picked for jury duty, or she slimed her way out of it because her headship said "no".

Pregnant Jessa looks a lot like J'chelle from the sides and from behind. Better watch it, girl -- that mullet creeps up on you.

Great find! Bummer your friend wasn't able to get picks of the Dillards.

I wonder what is up with the Dillards going off to missionary work and then poof back in the states and not the South a heathen city like NYC.

I agree with DeFrauder- maybe the Dillards are home on a visit but they have barely been gone so it is really early to come home for a visit.

- Edit to add-I believe Micheal Bates did say all the Duggars were coming to her wedding. (bates thread)

Great find! Bummer your friend wasn't able to get picks of the Dillards.

I wonder what is up with the Dillards going off to missionary work and then poof back in the states and not the South a heathen city like NYC.

I agree with DeFrauder- maybe the Dillards are home on a visit but they have barely been gone so it is really early to come home for a visit.

- Edit to add-I believe Micheal Bates did say all the Duggars were coming to her wedding. (bates thread)

I'm an idiot. Some how I missed page 2 of this thread!

I see the pic of Jill and Izzy now. It's Friday, is it time to go home yet?! ;)

It appears that the Duggar's have left NYC... womp. Jessa commented on her facebook pic of them on a fight, saying they are going to Michaela's wedding.

ETA: it seems like she was here for two days, though, right? She had two different outfits in the pics we saw.

It appears that the Duggar's have left NYC... womp. Jessa commented on her facebook pic of them on a fight, saying they are going to Michaela's wedding.

ETA: it seems like she was here for two days, though, right? She had two different outfits in the pics we saw.

it looks like the same outfit to me. In the posed picture you can see the details of the flowers, in the "on the sly" picture you can't see the little flowers but the horizontal ribbon is the same and the shirt. I think because it's further away you can't see the flowers.

He will be fine for now. All he truly cares about is being near mummy at this point. In a couple years they will need more stability.

I moved around a lot as a kid. 13 schools for 12 years of education. I turned out mostly ok. Some call me a troll :-P.

Seriously though it wasn't until recently that I reflected on the lack of stability I had as a child. I think if parents are focused on the relationship they have with the kids, it doesn't matter if they move around a lot.

He's fine. Kids his age are SO portable! I have 3.5 year olds and they would not like to be away from home for so long, but when they were babies all they cared about was a crib to sleep in, food and toys. Mine liked routine, but we could do their routine anyplace.

Archived