IGNORED

Benessa + J'Dillards in NYC tonight

Mel314

Hi guys,

I usually don't post too much, but wanted to share this sighting with you. My friend and I live in NYC, and my friend was just in Times Square tonight after work.

She called me saying she was right in front of Benessa, AND Jill and Derick! Aren't they supposed to be doing some good Christian mission work!

Anyway, here are some photos my friend took of Benessa.

CIvUbqS.jpg

XWS5uht.jpg

JfHE2qv.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me they're not speaking in NYC and "encouraging" people there. And the Dillards? Back so soon?

Please tell me they're not speaking in NYC and "encouraging" people there. And the Dillards? Back so soon?

I don't know why but I am SHOCKED the Dillards are there. My friend said they were prancing around, Jill wearing Israel on her front side of course! Not that it's currently super late (about 9:30 pm) but I am just really surprised they're out here, in NYC, at this hour... with the baby.. and all 5 of them.

I wonder if their donations are paying for their NYC stay / trip?

Sounds like my voluntourism Cousin! Donations for "charity work" in Nepal for two weeks followed by a three month holiday in Paris, Rome etc. :angry-banghead:

Excellent find, Mel314. Thank your friend for us all.

Not a free ride to NYC from TheMissionField. A celebrity driven trip.

Maybe they came to NYC to take a in drag show at XL. Kidding, they're probably there to grift.

If the dillards are in nyc then I had this feeling that they left el salvador a while ago. Idk I just had this feeling they were only there 2 weeks

No pics of J and D? Not to be a buzzkill but are we sure they are there?

If they are---they are the biggest grifters ever. Here we are thinking they are "in danger" in El Salvador witnessing to gang members.

Me three. They must be there filming that special. When is that supposed to be airing again?

August 30 at 10pm.

If the dillards are in nyc then I had this feeling that they left el salvador a while ago. Idk I just had this feeling they were only there 2 weeks

How much "mission" work can you do in two weeks?

Also if they were only gone two weeks, why the big you tube song and dance crap??

Also if they were only gone two weeks, why the big you tube song and dance crap??

the all mighty dollar

Because it's the Duggars and they can't do anything without being obnoxious.

How many days for sure were they away in Central America?

Has it really been only been 2 weeks? I thought for sure it was a little longer.

Did he really quit his job for that?

Maybe they are just back on a short visit---but even so---it is really fast to be back already even for a short visit.

Has it really been only been 2 weeks? I thought for sure it was a little longer.

Maybe they are just back on a short visit---but even so---it is really fast to be back already even for a short visit.

Poor Izzy is probably so confused I hope for his sake they dont raise him on the run from place to place

THey've been gone since July 5, I thought.

And aren't they maybe headed to Tennessee tomorrow???

Poor Izzy is probably so confused I hope for his sake they dont raise him on the run from place to place

He will be fine for now. All he truly cares about is being near mummy at this point. In a couple years they will need more stability.

I moved around a lot as a kid. 13 schools for 12 years of education. I turned out mostly ok. Some call me a troll :-P.

Seriously though it wasn't until recently that I reflected on the lack of stability I had as a child. I think if parents are focused on the relationship they have with the kids, it doesn't matter if they move around a lot.

THey've been gone since July 5, I thought.

And aren't they maybe headed to Tennessee tomorrow???

OK so it has actually been a whole month.

It is ODD there has not been a play by play update on them arriving and seeing their family and blah blah. Are they ashamed to be sneaking back home?

OK so it has actually been a whole month.

It is ODD there has not been a play by play update on them arriving and seeing their family and blah blah. Are they ashamed to be sneaking back home?

In their last update, Jill said that they were coming home for a bit before going back. No specifics were given, obviously, but here they are. I wonder why NYC tho.

Archived